Nugent has Covid

I’m glad he made it. And I hope he fucking learned something.
Ahhhh....Herman Cain said it wasn't all that bad.....from the grave.
Hermain Cain was in Stage 4 cancer you absolute low life pofs
Just stop it.
  • Herman Cain died of complications from COVID-19 on July 30. In 2006, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer, which spread to his liver, but he recovered and went on to run for president in 2012. See the sources for this fact-check
PolitiFact | Herman Cain died of COVID-19, not cancer
www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/31/facebook-posts/herman-cain-died-covid-19-not-can
Politicalfact another government mouthpiece,just keeps getting better and better all the time,what’s next,wikepedia?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

how about from the POS himself? will that do?

In a live video Monday night, Nugent said he had “flu symptoms” for 10 days that made him feel like he was “dying.”

5 minutes in, after sounding like he wants to cough up a lung, he says he tested positive.

you're welcome, lazy ass.
What a POS...."Chinese Virus" while Asians across the country are being attacked. Teddy is a much scum as Donnie...

Wait...Did the Deep State make him admit he tested positive for COVID?

I'm pretty sure he had a test that was positive for COVID. Whether or not he actually had COVID is a matter of speculation.
So what--so have I. I've had colds that were worse. What happened to flu this year? SCAMDEMIC.
He is pulling out his hair getting ready to throw a Hail Mary desperation pass after you backed him against the wall with nowhere to run on thst one. :up:

Tell DeSantis that....

1618964139905.png

I guess it is about time for him to cook the numbers so he can convince Floridians that the virus to disappearing...

Even after they won the election and are in charge the left can't let go of their need to punish everyone who was against them. Lefties want to give food to the chronically obese, sox to alcoholics living on the streets and free needles to heroin addicts but they want Ted Nugent to die.

Whatever happened to swallowing hydroxychloroquine tabs and washing them down with Lysol?
Another shill from China trying to laugh off facts that we don’t need a vaccine,that that is all you need to treat it. :up: Don’t forget they blew up thst plant that makes it thst doctors have used to treat and cure people with viruses much more serious than covid,yet no plot by the government to murder People with vaccines.:cuckoo:

Even after they won the election and are in charge the left can't let go of their need to punish everyone who was against them. Lefties want to give food to the chronically obese, sox to alcoholics living on the streets and free needles to heroin addicts but they want Ted Nugent to die.
That is their answer to everything--Hurray for our side--death to anyone who disagrees. Democrat mantra.

I don't care for Nugent's politics and I never paid heed to whatever he said in past. Hope he recovers soon and I'll still go about not trusting medical advise from celebrities nor quacks.

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’
  • 84d5bc01301e080b7918a0b416dfb19b
  • 8ec70d5d3e880be14bb1f8d429250528

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Donald Trump

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”
Nugent said his symptoms include a stuffed-up head and body aches

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
Snopes and yahoo are mouthpieces for the government,I would like to see an alternative media site not controlled by the corporations post something on this before I take any stock into it.
Anybody here notice that only our resident troll China shill Jim h was the only one that did not like this post of mine?:abgg2q.jpg:
I've been going after the nutcases in this forum who have stated that the virus is a hoax, or the pandemic is a hoax, or that masks do not work, or vaccines are deadly. When I think of Nugent I think of the Amboy Dukes. No one remembers them. They did a 60's anthem, Journey To the Center of the Mind. I do not know what Nugent said about the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic but that pandemic was really nasty. I think about 2 million American died which is almost 4 times the number of deaths caused by covid. And in 1918 there was about half the current population.

There are two people that no one should ever listen to for the sake of all mankind, Ten Nugent and Mike Lindell.

I'm pretty sure he had a test that was positive for COVID. Whether or not he actually had COVID is a matter of speculation.
So what--so have I. I've had colds that were worse. What happened to flu this year? SCAMDEMIC.
There are fewer cases of flu because so many people are being careful and wearing masks. All the items in place to slow the spread of COVID-19 (you know the virus that the Liar in Chief said would go away at Easter 2020) also slows the spread of the seasonal flu. Educate yourself....if possible.

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
Poetic justice.
There are a whole bunch of other diseases do to irresponsible ways you need to admonish people for.
"Diseases to do irresponsible ways"?

I suppose you think that means something. Care to explain?

Snopes and yahoo are mouthpieces for the government,I would like to see an alternative media site not controlled by the corporations post something on this before I take any stock into it.
Anybody here notice that only our resident troll China shill Jim h was the only one that did not like this post of mine?:abgg2q.jpg:
I've been going after the nutcases in this forum who have stated that the virus is a hoax, or the pandemic is a hoax, or that masks do not work, or vaccines are deadly. When I think of Nugent I think of the Amboy Dukes. No one remembers them. They did a 60's anthem, Journey To the Center of the Mind. I do not know what Nugent said about the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic but that pandemic was really nasty. I think about 2 million American died which is almost 4 times the number of deaths caused by covid. And in 1918 there was about half the current population.

There are two people that no one should ever listen to for the sake of all mankind, Ten Nugent and Mike Lindell.
There is a not a whole brain between the two of them...

Holy shit I deleted every one of my posts tonight.......lolol

It is time for a break from this place when I start taking it this seriously and saying shit I could never really mean...lol.I'll circle back at ya down the road
Yup....the sometimes it is best to just walk away and take a breath.

Whatever you say sock puppet shill from Langley. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Only your two bed buddies from Langleybothered to read your Bible length babble shill:ahole-1: you shills from Langley are such sick monsters you all are homos who go to bed with each other same as bush,Biden,Obama and Clinton do with each other every night,you get it on with your Langley pals same as those presidentsdo with each other.

Forum List

Back