Nugent has Covid

I’m glad he made it. And I hope he fucking learned something.
Ahhhh....Herman Cain said it wasn't all that bad.....from the grave.
Hermain Cain was in Stage 4 cancer you absolute low life pofs
Just stop it.
  • Herman Cain died of complications from COVID-19 on July 30. In 2006, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer, which spread to his liver, but he recovered and went on to run for president in 2012. See the sources for this fact-check
PolitiFact | Herman Cain died of COVID-19, not cancer
www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/31/facebook-posts/herman-cain-died-covid-19-not-can
Politicalfact another government mouthpiece,just keeps getting better and better all the time,what’s next,wikepedia?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The far right goof balls are all over the place tonight. :)
LA RAM FAN is the King of trump humpers. Best to just ignore him...

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’
  • 84d5bc01301e080b7918a0b416dfb19b
  • 8ec70d5d3e880be14bb1f8d429250528

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Donald Trump

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”
Nugent said his symptoms include a stuffed-up head and body aches

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
How sad.
It is. I hope he gets better soon.
Yet you take this resident goofball ass seriously most the board laughs at same as they do with troll Jim.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody has the flu anymore, or a cold.

Isn't that interesting.
Benefits of mask-wearing.
So very true! It has been over a year since I had a cold. I usually have two or more a year. Hand shaking has been replaced with elbow knocking. I can do that!
I just read a tweet from a guy who said he used to get sick 5 times a year being around co-workers. This year he hasn't been sick yet.

Somebody slips on a banana peel and dies ......it's COVID!

Give me a break.:rolleyes:

You trump humpers are so funny...
The deaths have been over-counted.
Thats what really counts.
66 million Americans caught the Swine Flu under Obama
I would have loved for Obama to have had the Covid. Millions would be dead and the country decimated. I so wish that happened
Because you hate America and Americans. Fuck you.

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
Snopes and yahoo are mouthpieces for the government,I would like to see an alternative media site not controlled by the corporations post something on this before I take any stock into it.
Anybody here notice that only our resident troll China shill Jim h was the only one that did not like this post of mine?:abgg2q.jpg:
You are just a trump humper that lost. Now government is against everything you stand for. You are a Loser like your King in Florida.
You believed ina 5 yr Russian scam you worthless dust breather.
Yep Mr tin foil hatter Jim.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Holy fuck. I leave for 15 min and I got 20 responses
It helps the LOSERS to sleep at night if they can post a few of their lies on here. Let them have their chuckles....then Ignore Them.

The virus is real.....and that's the only thing real about this pandemic.
Everything else is just Democrats trying to punish...oppress....and ruin the lives of their constituents.
Well, what a silly opinion, but run with it, please.
Considering the fact that I've been trained on Bio-warfare for decades in the military...I know this pandemic is way overblown.
The statistics prove it.
States that relaxed their COVID protocols had less new cases than the states that have been in constant lockdown.

Just stop it.
  • Herman Cain died of complications from COVID-19 on July 30. In 2006, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer, which spread to his liver, but he recovered and went on to run for president in 2012. See the sources for this fact-check
www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/31/facebook-posts/herman-cain-died-covid-19-not-can
Politicalfact another government mouthpiece,just keeps getting better and better all the time,what’s next,wikepedia?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

how about from the POS himself? will that do?

In a live video Monday night, Nugent said he had “flu symptoms” for 10 days that made him feel like he was “dying.”

5 minutes in, after sounding like he wants to cough up a lung, he says he tested positive.

you're welcome, lazy ass.

Indeed,if he s
Nobody has the flu anymore, or a cold.

Isn't that interesting.
Or pneumonia.
Maybe Ted has other illnesses as well as Covid.
indeed,if he really is really sick then he has pneumonia or something like that.we don’t live forever and he at that age you are more suspect to getting thst than when your young.unlike the op we don’t ignore facts the hospitals are receiving massive payoffs to rule every desth as covid now,like someone said earlier,you slip on a banana pill and land on your head and die,you are listed as dying from covid. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:
Just stop it.
Yep....the left got their pound of flesh and now they're calling for more blood.

You trump humpers are so funny...
The deaths have been over-counted.
Thats what really counts.
66 million Americans caught the Swine Flu under Obama
I would have loved for Obama to have had the Covid. Millions would be dead and the country decimated. I so wish that happened
You mean you wish he would take the vaccine,it’s the vaccine that’s dangerous dude not covid remember?

Just stop it.
Yep....the left got their pound of flesh and now they're calling for more blood.
Bring it, it will be their own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back