Nugent has Covid

StormAl

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2021
Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’
  • 84d5bc01301e080b7918a0b416dfb19b
  • 8ec70d5d3e880be14bb1f8d429250528

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Donald Trump

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”
Nugent said his symptoms include a stuffed-up head and body aches

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
Poetic justice.

Snopes and yahoo are mouthpieces for the government,I would like to see an alternative media site not controlled by the corporations post something on this before I take any stock into it.

Snopes and yahoo are mouthpieces for the government,I would like to see an alternative media site not controlled by the corporations post something on this before I take any stock into it.

Make your own media site then. Problem solved.

the scam was the response to it not the covid itself,,,

The othering better than science is better science, not the opinions of know it nots.

Nobody has the flu anymore, or a cold.

Isn't that interesting.
Skye, I asked my doctor. He said masks, distancing, and good hygiene (hand washing) [addendum: and going sick to work] was responsible. But, yes, it is amazing.

I have been getting a wicked flu almost every year for decades, and I have not been ill at all since the fall of 2019.

Poetic justice.
There are a whole bunch of other diseases do to irresponsible ways you need to admonish people for.

Who is being misled again? Do you really want to make some comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918?
Spanish Flu of 1918 killed people in their youth. Covid tends to only kill the elderly and people with other comorbidity factors. In fact, the largest age group of covid deaths is 85+ which is actually older than a natural life expectancy in the US which current is at 79.8 years old.
Plus, we haven't actually differentiate between dying from covid and dying with covid. CO had a lawsuit to remove people who died from suicide from the covid deaths.
The death rates are extremely low for covid. Nearly 10% of our population has had it now but the death rates [which are questionable] are still very low.

Yes, getting covid sucks even for people younger than the retirement age. My wife and I had it around a year ago. 80% of the people at her office had it but I think I'm the one who brought it home from my office.

Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts by Sex, Age, and State | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)

Nobody has the flu anymore, or a cold.

Isn't that interesting.
Skye, I asked my doctor. He said masks, distancing, and good hygiene (hand washing) [addendum: and going sick to work] was responsible. But, yes, it is amazing.

I have been getting a wicked flu almost every year for decades, and I have not been ill at all since the fall of 2019.

Because people with flu are all put in the COVID basket, so to speak.

In other words, they are calling the flu, COVID.

My opinion.

How sad.

How sad.
It is. I hope he gets better soon.

Forum List

Back