Nudists, are they weirdos or are the rest of us prudes?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I've never been to a nudist event and don't plan to. Besides, nobody wants to see my fat ass. :) And I especially do NOT want to look at other naked, old fat people.

Now if I was 20 again and was invited to a nude beach where everyone was young and beautiful, that might be fun.

I saw this article and that peaked my curiosity.

My Favorite Nude Beach in the World

I am from the midwest. Folks here are more prudish I would say and modest about full nudity, not to mention its just to damn cold to let it all hang out.
Nudists are weirdos in my view. Guess I am a prude, and bashful.

One visit to Walmart is enough to convince me most folks should cover up more actually.

I would be kind of like a puppy if we all were nude... certain ladies would cause me to wag my tail.

Last edited:
They are strange...but not as strange as these assholes

furries.jpg

And they're fully clothed.

I am from the midwest. Folks here are more prudish I would say and modest about full nudity, not to mention its just to damn cold to let it all hang out.

One visit to Walmart is enough to convince me most folks should cover up more actually.

Only nudist camp I know of in the midwest is in Michigan right next door to the Dunes

Only nudist camp I know of in the midwest is in Michigan right next door to the Dunes

If its as cold as Lake Superior in summer, that would cause severe shrinkage. Definitely keeping my swimsuit on then.

Nudists aren't weird. Or they aren't any more weird than the rest of the population. They are just people.

Ive never understood why being naked is such a huge deal. Yeah, when I was 14 it was something to giggle about. But as an adult I have been to a few nudist camps and parks. Once I got over my initial shyness or embarrassment, it was fine.

And yes, it is mostly middle-aged people. And no, they don't look like models. But nudism is not about sex. Just because you can see boobs and genitals does not mean sex. It does mean you need more sunscreen and bug repellent. But mostly it is about being comfortable in your own skin.

Nudists aren't weird. Or they aren't any more weird than the rest of the population. They are just people.

Ive never understood why being naked is such a huge deal. Yeah, when I was 14 it was something to giggle about. But as an adult I have been to a few nudist camps and parks. Once I got over my initial shyness or embarrassment, it was fine.

And yes, it is mostly middle-aged people. And no, they don't look like models. But nudism is not about sex. Just because you can see boobs and genitals does not mean sex. It does mean you need more sunscreen and bug repellent. But mostly it is about being comfortable in your own skin.

Did you see many Muslims there? ;)

Did you see many Muslims there? ;)

I have no idea how to tell a nude muslim from a nude baptist. No one wore a burka.

Forum List

Back