Nuclear war is coming.

I can't help it if you're an idiot.

View attachment 655402

Until the sanctions went into effect Europe was importing more petroleum each month from Russia than is on all the tankers outbound for China and India right now.

Their current inflation rate is over 17% and will head north of 20% by years end.

The lack of components needed for civilian and military manufacturing has their factories grinding to a halt.

They won't even be able to store all of their spring and summer wheat crops and can't export more than a fraction of it so they'll be swimming in rotting grain by October if they persist.
17 days straight of rising gas prices and you call me an idiot?... Coming from a biden moron like you it means nothing to me....

Does Putin understand MAD? That is the more important question.

Suppose Putin seriously threatens the world with nuclear weapons unless we allow him to take it over. What if he said, “Either surrender or I will destroy you“ and he means exactly what he says?

Do we just meekly give up because we feel it is better to be red than dead?

Nuclear weapons in the hands of a insane man are a bad combination.

We better hope there are a few sane men who will be able to take Putin out of power soon.

Does Putin understand MAD? That is the more important question
Doesn’t really matter. There are plenty who do who would no doubt put a bullet behind Putin’s ear before letting a launch actually happen.

This is why a lackey is making the statement and not Putin himself.

Doesn’t really matter. There are plenty who do who would no doubt put a bullet behind Putin’s ear before letting a launch actually happen.

I hope you are right.

In my opinion the world would be a better place if both Putin and Biden were forced to step down.

Putin appears to be very careful around others recently.

1654723658844.jpeg

Get your affairs in order.

If you want to live, you better start collecting supplies.

You better find a place out of the cities.

I am not joking...we are very very close.

Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev used Russia's state-controlled TV to send a nuclear warning to the West. Speaking on Russia’s Channel 1, he threatened that the weapons that keep reaching Ukraine will see the war in Ukraine escalate into WW3. “The nuclear war is coming”, he added after warning “[the West] don’t understand what happens next”.

“They will most likely try to use them. A common man asks ‘What happens next?’. Next comes WW3. The nuclear war is coming, that’s all.

“There will be a nuclear war.”

No doubt.

Putin has already warned the West about throwing fuel on the fire.
The arrogant West and their stupid leaders won't listen.
No way to prepare for the Satan 2"s.

Oh well. Just another day in this MAD, MAD, MAD world.

This chicken little "The nukes are coming" bullshit is old, tire, and badly worn out.

Putin launches a single nuke and Russia ceases to exist as a nation and Putin loses everything and everyone he ever cared about.

He's a lot of things but he's neither insane nor stupid and the generals who would have to carry those orders out aren't either.
Putin launches a single nuke and WE ALL cease to exist.

The question I have is if Putin is sane. If he is we probably don’t have to worry his launching a first strike on the U.S.

It might be possible that he will drop a tactical nuke on Ukraine to force it to surrender. If so things might go south real quick.

Putin might also beleive he can simply threaten to use nuclear weapons against NATO including the United States and we will just let him occupy any nation he wants.

With Trump in charge that would never work. Joe Biden might try to appease Putin which would be a big mistake. Keep in mind Joe Biden doesn’t seem fond of the responsibility involved with controlling nuclear weapons.

We do live in interesting times.
Tactical nukes are a fantasy sold by insane men.

Putin understands that, anyone who has examined the many many scenarios going back 60 years, knows that

If there is a nuclear exchange, it will be all out.

There is going to be a nuclear exchange.

Get your affairs in order, and say your good byes.

No doubt.

Putin has already warned the West about throwing fuel on the fire.
The arrogant West and their stupid leaders won't listen.
No way to prepare for the Satan 2"s.

Oh well. Just another day in this MAD, MAD, MAD world.
Yes, and don't forget China and Russia both have hypersonic technology.

Tactical nukes are a fantasy sold by insane men.

Putin understands that, anyone who has examined the many many scenarios going back 60 years, knows that

If there is a nuclear exchange, it will be all out.

There is going to be a nuclear exchange.

Get your affairs in order, and say your good byes.
I seriously hope you are wrong but I suspect you are right. I live near enough to several military bases that I will glow in the dark.

Oh well, I am at the ripe old age of 76.

I seriously hope you are wrong but I suspect you are right. I live near enough to several military bases that I will glow in the dark.

Oh well, I am at the ripe old age of 76.
Yeah, I am career AF myself.

Though I am only 48, I have enjoyed four years of retirement.

These people in DC are out of their GD minds.

Putin only cares about one side of the equation.
Says the guy from a nation who has promoted NATO nation, and military base expansion to the Russian doorstep for 20 years.

ALL WHILE destabilizing huge swathes of the world with numerous wars, and the funding of wars.

PUTIN>>>gotcha chief...PUTIN.

I can't believe I worked for you stupid MFers for 25 years.

Actually I didn't, I worked for the EVIL MFers whose lies you consume like candy.

But stupid NTL.

That's ok...you're gonna get raptured to Jesus...right?

^^…….and you’re insane.

Why? Because I don’t want the Right Wing Totalitarianism any more than I want the Left Wing Totalitarianism?

You guys are the ones who have driven us to the point where a totalitarian future is certain. I’ll take post nuclear apocalypse if those are my only choices.

I believe it is plausible that nuclear threat has always been a way to control the masses and create fear and division post WWII.
If one country fires a nuclear weapon, we all know that hell will break loose and the world is a waste land. What government/leader/dictator wants to rule a world destroyed by nuclear holocaust? Nuclear war absolutely makes no sense to anyone with the ability to reason. The US pulled the trigger twice. The entire world knows the potential outcome, and I really do believe the world leaders do not want a nuclear holocaust or war. Could it happen, maybe. But I honestly think no world leader would be foolish enough to push the button, again.

Forum List

Back