NSA whistleblower on the 700 Club.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is a really good interview from 2014, which hopefully got
more viewers when it aired live than it did on YouTube (less than 3000 in 6 years )

William Binney worked for the National Security Agency as a code-breaker for more than 30 years.

This is a really good interview from 2014, which hopefully got
more viewers when it aired live than it did on YouTube (less than 3000 in 6 years )

William Binney worked for the National Security Agency as a code-breaker for more than 30 years.

Snowden basically said the same thing. As I understand it, the NSA collects all the data they can but I doubt they have the manpower or inclination to review it as it is collected. If a cell phone is found on a Taliban soldier, will trace calls to and from it and, hopefully, figure out who else is Taliban, including supporters here in the US. Anything can be abused by people but the goal of the NSA is not control but protection.

Snowden basically said the same thing. As I understand it, the NSA collects all the data they can but I doubt they have the manpower or inclination to review it as it is collected. If a cell phone is found on a Taliban soldier, will trace calls to and from it and, hopefully, figure out who else is Taliban, including supporters here in the US. Anything can be abused by people but the goal of the NSA is not control but protection.
If you are a target, they can see what you're doing in real time or retroactively go back and find it.

If you are a target, they can see what you're doing in real time or retroactively go back and find it.
The key words being "If you are a target". If you're a criminal or terrorist I would hope the gov't is actively targeting you. What I don't worry too much about is the gov't randomly targeting people.

The key words being "If you are a target". If you're a criminal or terrorist I would hope the gov't is actively targeting you. What I don't worry too much about is the gov't randomly targeting people.
Then you have nothing to say. Goodbye.
1600631138257.png

Forum List

Back