NRC certifies new, small, modular, light-water reactor design

Someone should have told him slavery was a British institution.

The Bible says slavery was available to the ancient Egyptians ... very likely from before the advent of written language ... the particularly brutal and cruel form of slavery practiced in the American South is strictly a Red, White and Blue AMERICAN institution ... accept no substitutes ... on some plantations, someone was being whipped during all daylight hours, just to remind everyone of the consequences for running off ...

The Bible says slavery was available to the ancient Egyptians ... very likely from before the advent of written language ... the particularly brutal and cruel form of slavery practiced in the American South is strictly a Red, White and Blue AMERICAN institution ... accept no substitutes ... on some plantations, someone was being whipped during all daylight hours, just to remind everyone of the consequences for running off ...

Incorrect. The Founding Fathers inherited that bag of shit from the British. They couldn't end it and found the nation but intended for it to perish and took steps towards that end.

The poor are getting richer as well ... since when could the homeless afford fucking garbage? ... they eat garbage, they don't produce it, or we have a different problem ...

Go back to breeder reactors in the Gaza Strip ... why does this sound like a BAD idea? ... Chick likes it because he's an idiot ... what of yourself? ...
If that's supposed to me, I'd like to know when I ever made any such comment.

A 50 MW reactor for 5 billion?

That's nuts....

We can build a 500 MW coal plant for that kind of money...complete with mercury scrubbers for the emissions. (Meaning no carbon footprint)

And a coal plant isn't going to make people glow in the dark from an accident.

A 50 MW reactor for 5 billion?

That's nuts....

We can build a 500 MW coal plant for that kind of money...complete with mercury scrubbers for the emissions. (Meaning no carbon footprint)

And a coal plant isn't going to make people glow in the dark from an accident.

Did you do actual research for your claims, or are you just spewing what you THINK is correct?

And no................there is no way in hell you will be able to build a coal plant that has no carbon footprint.

Back in 2008, energy companies themselves were saying that it would take at least 3 billion to build a new plant (and at least 8 years to complete it).

And even the IEA says that nuclear plants are less expensive than coal.

No you don't ... quit LYING ...
I have never lied on this board. I've never said I favored breeder reactors in the Gaza Strip because I have never discussed breeder reactors in the Gaza Strip in my entire life.

You don't want to know ... too stupid ... ignorantly repeating other's lies ...
If you call someone a liar, repeatedly, you have something of a responsibility to verify your charges. What lies do you believe I have told?

Forum List

Back