NRA Never Again

Citizens were murdered as a direct result of the police dis-arming them in New Orleans, otherwise letting them be left to the wolves once cleared an area, and then the wolves returned later and found the citizens without their guns ?

No New Orleans police shot and killed unarmed citizens.
And what would have been the result of these citizens being armed in that specific case, where as these cops claimed that they were being shot at from the bridge, in which they may have figured that they were being shot at in which was very real for them (sad to say), but would the citizens had won the battle if they would have engaged in an all out war with these cops that night (depends) ? Who knows actually, where as it was a traggic situation, yet a very unusual unique situation that was found in the New Orleans melt down along with so many other unusual situations as well (the blame game), so I ain't so sure if this would be a good example for the anti-gun control crowd to be using in the overall "New Orleans" ordeal. Alot of speculation can insue in all of this, but does it all apply to the gun control issue in this nation in a blanketing way ? ((NOPE))

I will remain armed and die that way than die the way those unarmed citizens of New Orleans did. At least armed I can take a few bad cops with me.

No New Orleans police shot and killed unarmed citizens.
And what would have been the result of these citizens being armed in that specific case, where as these cops claimed that they were being shot at from the bridge, in which they may have figured that they were being shot at in which was very real for them (sad to say), but would the citizens had won the battle if they would have engaged in an all out war with these cops that night (depends) ? Who knows actually, where as it was a traggic situation, yet a very unusual unique situation that was found in the New Orleans melt down along with so many other unusual situations as well (the blame game), so I ain't so sure if this would be a good example for the anti-gun control crowd to be using in the overall "New Orleans" ordeal. Alot of speculation can insue in all of this, but does it all apply to the gun control issue in this nation in a blanketing way ? ((NOPE))

I will remain armed and die that way than die the way those unarmed citizens of New Orleans did. At least armed I can take a few bad cops with me.
Lets just hope we don't get into that situation to often in this nation, but I understand your mis-trust of the government/law, and hopefully we will get another government soon, that will deal with these fears better in which the citizens now have.

Lets just hope we don't get into that situation to often in this nation, but I understand your mis-trust of the government/law, and hopefully we will get another government soon, that will deal with these fears better in which the citizens now have.
True.

I can agree, but for the saftey of some in various situations (like the little ole lady for example), but not in the unmanored way in which it was done to her in that video, but even so I think it was a good thing.

I mean what would she had done if threatened by criminals who wanted to take her food in that situation ? Nothing is what she would have done, that would have been safe and good for her to do. Lets say that maybe she could have shot a round off or two (you know to scare the perps), but then the others would have heard these shots, and thought to themselves a vulnerable little ole lady with a gun? Then they would have went there not for her food or for her dogs, but for that gun, in order to commit bigger crimes as a team found in gangs roaming the communities in that situiation. Once an area was come upon by law enforcement for clearing, then the gun owners who were in that area, should have been able to leave with their guns to a safe zone, and if they were uncertain about taking their weapons with them, then there should have been provisions provided them by the law, to store their weapons until they chose to pick them back up at a later date. Somewhere in this nation, trust has to be formed between the law and the good citizens again, because this is the huge problem this nation is having in all of this to date. NO TRUST ANYMORE!

Dude why have any firearms if you think tuning them in is a good thing? That is exactly when you need them when you think for safety you must turn them in.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please comprehend my entire post, and then comment back, because I think I make a lot of sense in sort of finding some sort of common ground between the gun owners and the law in such a situation. Being stupid never solves anything, so it pays to be smart always. Not saying your stupid at all, but just saying it is best to rationalize everything out, and then come up with the proper solutions to these situations. Anti-Trust of the government has reached critical levels in this nation, and it shows within these threads now. Hey I am critical or suspicious of the government also in this nation, and yet it is still not a lost cause to try and win the government back through elections, instead of pushing it further and further away by losing it in these elections.

I'm not sure I understand correctly. Is it your position that it is somehow better to be robbed and/or murdered by government criminals than by civilian criminals?

Dude why have any firearms if you think tuning them in is a good thing? That is exactly when you need them when you think for safety you must turn them in.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please comprehend my entire post, and then comment back, because I think I make a lot of sense in sort of finding some sort of common ground between the gun owners and the law in such a situation. Being stupid never solves anything, so it pays to be smart always. Not saying your stupid at all, but just saying it is best to rationalize everything out, and then come up with the proper solutions to these situations. Anti-Trust of the government has reached critical levels in this nation, and it shows within these threads now. Hey I am critical or suspicious of the government also in this nation, and yet it is still not a lost cause to try and win the government back through elections, instead of pushing it further and further away by losing it in these elections.

I'm not sure I understand correctly. Is it your position that it is somehow better to be robbed and/or murdered by government criminals than by civilian criminals?
No you didnot understand what I was writing about and/or was saying, and it was not what I was infering either, so read it and comprehend differently is all I can say at this point, because what you are assuming that I said or meant is wrong on your part.

how do you know?.....

Didn't see any gun confiscations while Obama was President
I hate gun grabbing zealous doctors who can take a person gun and obama ALLOWS IT.
Doomsday Prepper Declared Mental Defective…. Government confiscates his Guns

Tag Archives: David Sarti
Doomsday Prepper David Sarti Update
February 16, 2012 Silent Prepper 1 Comment

I just watched a video that Mr. Sarti uploaded to YouTube. Apparently, the information we reported earlier in regards to Mr. Sarti and his firearms being seized was not completely accurate. Apparently, Mr. Sarti’s firearms are no longer in his home, but they were not seized by the government.

David Sarti | Prepper Central

No you didnot understand what I was writing about and/or was saying, and it was not what I was infering either, so read it and comprehend differently is all I can say at this point, because what you are assuming that I said or meant is wrong on your part.

Did you not write this? I think it was a good thing that she was assaulted and robbed by police instead of gangbangers??
I can agree, but for the saftey of some in various situations (like the little ole lady for example), but not in the unmanored way in which it was done to her in that video, but even so I think it was a good thing.
I mean what would she had done if threatened by criminals who wanted to take her food in that situation ? Nothing is what she would have done, that would have been safe and good for her to do

I hate gun grabbing zealous doctors who can take a person gun and obama ALLOWS IT.

I just watched a video that Mr. Sarti uploaded to YouTube. Apparently, the information we reported earlier in regards to Mr. Sarti and his firearms being seized was not completely accurate. Apparently, Mr. Sarti’s firearms are no longer in his home, but they were not seized by the government.

Dude I know more about this issue than someone dick wade trying to defend the government.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtGzF1feYV4]My second amendment violation status update April 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

and you havent seen a situation like what happened with Katrina....

So, Bush was justified to confiscate guns during Katrina?

According to the left Bush had nothing to do with New Orleans he abandon the city. It was the Police chief and Mayor who ordered the confiscation. But what is your beef with this happening? Youy would love to see this happen in =other places.

Dude I know more about this issue than someone dick wade trying to defend the government.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtGzF1feYV4]My second amendment violation status update April 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUv9pjxq5QI](No more Prepping for Me ) video made before viewer support - YouTube[/ame]

Yep MR. Knowitall :)

btw those survivalist sites are full of extrememly wierd super paranoid people.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUv9pjxq5QI](No more Prepping for Me ) video made before viewer support - YouTube[/ame]

Yep MR. Knowitall :)

Don't be an ass hole. I am aware of most issues dealing with firearms, I have to be, to be able to protect my rights.

Life is full of weirdos. I think liberals are very wired, I think anyone who can support obama is extremely weird. I think if you depend on other to protect you, you're a useless piece of shit.

Did you not write this? I think it was a good thing that she was assaulted and robbed by police instead of gangbangers??
I mean what would she had done if threatened by criminals who wanted to take her food in that situation ? Nothing is what she would have done, that would have been safe and good for her to do
Hmmmm, I wouldn't have wrote that or even agree with that myself, so I am wondering now if my work is being tampered with or that I was writing something quickly, and didn't back off to proof it afterwards. Let me do some checking and I will get back to you OK.. wow

My question is, did everyone get their guns back ?

I guess it was that the governments position was, that they couldn't trust that gangs wouldnot be around to take posession of these weapons, and to keep people who had them from getting killed trying to hang on to these weapons in such an unstable situation. If the elder woman for example, would have had her gun stolen, and in the process her life taken, then the gun would have been taken and used on another or even a police officer trying to do his or her job was the position of the government in the situation. I just don't believe that the New Orleans situation was a good example of government taking the weapons, because of the unstable situation there, in which presented a unique set of circumstances for everyone involved. However what would make the governments case, is if they had made sure that all legal weapons were returned to their legal and responsible owners afterwards. Now if the government didnot do this, then I think that a law suit should be brought against them for the direct violation of the peoples second amendment rights to own and bare firearms in this nation.

Hec, if the people were smart in the New Orleans situation, they would have sought out the police, and asked them to hold their weapons until the crisis was over, because the last thing that these people wanted, would have been to be surrounded by a gang with guns, killed and their guns taken to grow the gang and looting situation even bigger than it was in that situation (or) worse a person would have mistaken a person who had come to help, for a bad guy due to the fear in the situation, and would have accidentally killed that person. Deputizing would have been another way to get the situation better under control, where as the citizens who could be deputized at the check points with their guns, would have been put under the law in order to help them (the police) to police the situation in their communities, and this by wearing a certain suttle color given them by law-enforcment upon this deputization found within the situation. There are many ways to tweak and look back at a situation now to figure out the best thing to do, and not doing this just leaves the door wide open for trouble of epic proportions to come once again in such a situation.

My question is, did everyone get their guns back ?

Some did not, nevertheless that matters not they should never had their firearms taken away period.

I mean what would she had done if threatened by criminals who wanted to take her food in that situation ? Nothing is what she would have done, that would have been safe and good for her to do. Lets say that maybe she could have shot a round off or two (you know to scare the perps), but then the others would have heard these shots, and thought to themselves a vulnerable little ole lady with a gun? Then they would have went there not for her food or for her dogs, but for that gun, in order to commit bigger crimes as a team found in gangs roaming the communities in that situiation. Once an area was come upon by law enforcement for clearing, then the gun owners who were in that area, should have been able to leave with their guns to a safe zone, and if they were uncertain about taking their weapons with them, then there should have been provisions provided them by the law, to store their weapons until they chose to pick them back up at a later date. Somewhere in this nation, trust has to be formed between the law and the good citizens again, because this is the huge problem this nation is having in all of this to date. NO TRUST ANYMORE!

Your words in red, and my words in blue, in which you have asked me about.. I went all the way back to the uncut and/or unpasted version of my post before used by members or the site, where as this is the words as they were written originally. Now I ask you this, how did you get what you have written as a total plagerism or rather that someone else has added without my knowledge of, this rewritten interpretation of my words in this way?

Here is the interpretation of my words as they were written by me - I can agree, but for the saftey of some in various situations (like the little ole lady for example), ((Yet - for a better word )) not in the unmanored way in which it was done to her ((by the law when taking her gun)) in that video, but even so I think it was a good thing (((that they had taken her gun, before the gun got her into trouble or even caused her to kill somebody by accident))). Add - She should have been forced to evacuate in the situation, because she didn't realize the extreme dangers, but rather they did understand the dangers, but went about it the wrong way in concerns of her and her safety.

Last edited:
I think it was a good thing that she was assaulted and robbed by police instead of gangbangers??

The site has rules against plagerism I hope you know, now you can ask me what I mean by something, and then quote me in my original works, but what this was (IMHO), was complete plagerism and a cheap shot in hopes that others would read this interp before I could get you back on the right track to the truth.

and you havent seen a situation like what happened with Katrina....

So, Bush was justified to confiscate guns during Katrina?

did he do it or the local authorities?......because everything i could find says it was a local and State thing.....and no they were not justified....and as for you saying Obama would not allow that to happen?.....like he can be trusted.....he said he would NOT fuck with legit Medical Pot places......well im sure you know whats going out here in California concerning that.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back