NRA Files for Bankruptcy

The lawsuit in New York is so much bullshit, you know.
False.

Let us review the reality:

1) The NRA going from a $27.8 million surplus in 2015 to a $36.3 million net deficit in 2018 evokes legitimate concerns of fiscal malfeasance.​
2) The charges against the NRA were initiated by conservative insiders:​
“I do not support Wayne LaPierre continuing as the EVP/CEO of the NRA... There is a cabal of cronyism operating within the NRA and that exists within the Board of Directors. It must cease, and I do not care if I draw their angst."
Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Allen West​
3) Joshua Powell, former chief of staff to LaPierre, published a book accusing the group of raising millions by cynically stoking fears of looming gun restrictions, then squandering that money on contracts, consultants and what he called LaPierre's "billionaire lifestyle" of private planes and designer clothes.​
4) A major donor to the National Rifle Association, Dave Dell'Aquila, is poised to challenge key aspects of the gun group’s bankruptcy filing, in an attempt to hold executives accountable for allegedly having defrauded their members of millions of dollars to support their own lavish lifestyles.​

BREAKING:

What is very sad is that some of the same gormless dupes who were fleeced by Fancy Pants LaP for his glad rags were also shaken down by Bam Bam Bannon in his "Pretend you're Mexico, and Pay for the TrumpWall!" scam - although Bam Bam is unlikely to have blown his heist at Zenga of Beverly Hills fashion boutique.

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 8.06.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 8.14.33 PM.png

This is another example where a person can steal millions of dollars and the result is simply having to pay it back where if you get caught stealing $126 from the local 7-11 you go to prison.

This is another example where a person can steal millions of dollars and the result is simply having to pay it back where if you get caught stealing $126 from the local 7-11 you go to prison.

This is a lawsuit in the ultraliberal state of New York. Not a criminal trial

Forum List

Back