NRA Files for Bankruptcy

For crooked entities bankruptcy is almost a badge of honor. For the average Joe or Jane its a death sentence.
You obviously don't know the difference between Chapter 7 personal liquidation bankruptcy and Chapter 11 business reorganization bankruptcy, which is rarely used by individuals. ... :cool:
Theyre both bankruptcy dummy. One just has a stain and it just so happens that its for the average Jane or Joe.

Last edited:
How in the world did they not turn a profit? Low overhead, millions of monthly revenue... If you can’t make money with that model then you are a piss poor business or you are corrupt and mismanaging funds
A restructuring bankruptcy doesn't mean they are insolvent. But a legal tactic they are using to facilitate their escape from NY to Texas. ... :cool:

We have 5 gun stores in my town all have waiting lists to get in...
You must live in a really fucked up town. I can get into any of the gun stores in my area without a waiting list.
Same here, except getting in is not the problem. Ammunition is the problem. Mostly sold out last time I was in.
Exactly. Good thing I stocked up long before this.
I have stock for everything, but like to pickup another box or two when going in for anything. Rambo posted vid showing Mythbuster's Jaime tile. Makes me want to pick up some deer slugs. I do not keep any because I do not deer hunt.
00 aught for the shotgun. I'm trying to cut someone in half.

How in the world did they not turn a profit? Low overhead, millions of monthly revenue... If you can’t make money with that model then you are a piss poor business or you are corrupt and mismanaging funds
A restructuring bankruptcy doesn't mean they are insolvent. But a legal tactic they are using to facilitate their move from NY to Texas. ... :cool:
Oh wonderful. Sounds like a stand up company!

I guess their hands are cold and dead now...

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters
Good then they can get back in the black....
Runaway spending. And reduction in Russian contributions since Maria Butina arrested, tried, sentenced, jailed and then sent home to her controllers, upon release.

Do they think moving to Texas will protect them from the NY AG? Well, bankruptcy will get them off the hook for some fines, anyway. Won't it?

It will make it much more difficult for the corrupt New York goon to impose her tyranny.

The bankruptcy severs the corrupt actions the fascist pig Letitia James has already engaged in, and blocks the criminal twat from further acts.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters

The state of New York is trying to "dissolve" the group, so they are leaving New York and reorganizing. The job of the NRA is to fight for the God-given Right of the people to have guns, not to waste money defending their existence in pointless court battles. Smart move, really.

I'm very upset about this...

...that they aren't coming to Missouri.

Do they think moving to Texas will protect them from the NY AG? Well, bankruptcy will get them off the hook for some fines, anyway. Won't it?

It will make it much more difficult for the corrupt New York goon to impose her tyranny.

The bankruptcy severs the corrupt actions the fascist pig Letitia James has already engaged in, and blocks the criminal twat from further acts.
Many of the charges have come from the NRA number 2 guy.

I'm very upset about this...

...that they aren't coming to Missouri.
Its a shitty organization. Go join a real gun club.

For crooked entities bankruptcy is almost a badge of honor. For the average Joe or Jane its a death sentence.
You obviously don't know the difference between Chapter 7 personal liquidation bankruptcy and Chapter 11 business reorganization bankruptcy, which is rarely used by individuals. ... :cool:
Theyre both bankruptcy. One just has a stain and it just so happens that its for the average Jane or Joe.
Most Janes and Joes do not go into bankruptcy, opting to plan and execute better, instead.

Theyre both bankruptcy. One just has a stain and it just so happens that its for the average Jane or Joe.
Most Janes and Joes do not go into bankruptcy, opting to plan and execute better, instead.
Too bad companies dont plan and execute better. They just fuck up and then file bankruptcy.

We have 5 gun stores in my town all have waiting lists to get in...
You must live in a really fucked up town. I can get into any of the gun stores in my area without a waiting list.
Same here, except getting in is not the problem. Ammunition is the problem. Mostly sold out last time I was in.
Exactly. Good thing I stocked up long before this.
I have stock for everything, but like to pickup another box or two when going in for anything. Rambo posted vid showing Mythbuster's Jaime tile. Makes me want to pick up some deer slugs. I do not keep any because I do not deer hunt.
00 aught for the shotgun. I'm trying to cut someone in half.
Have 00. Jamie tile beat the 00, surprisingly enough.

I'm a avid gun owner, can't say I feel to bad.
Maybe they'll build something better.
GOA is real popular right now

A restructuring bankruptcy doesn't mean they are insolvent. But a legal tactic they are using to facilitate their escape from NY to Texas. ... :cool:
Where’d you get your JD?

Never mind; as an attorney who worked years in bankruptcy practice, I assure you that insolvency is a requirement to qualify for chapter 11 filing in federal bankruptcy court.

Let's have a moment of sileOkay that's enough.

Forum List

Back