NRA Files for Bankruptcy

Many companies and corporations file bankruptcy when they are restructuring their business. It's a legal tactic used all the time.
Not really a big deal. ... :cool:

See the source image

Last edited:
They probably can't reorganize and get the fuck out of hostile New York without bankruptcy.

Either way, I don't really like the NRA. Too weak.

I support other groups who will push to restore machine gun rights.

Do they think moving to Texas will protect them from the NY AG? Well, bankruptcy will get them off the hook for some fines, anyway. Won't it?
For crooked entities bankruptcy is almost a badge of honor. For the average Joe or Jane its a death sentence.

Do they think moving to Texas will protect them from the NY AG? Well, bankruptcy will get them off the hook for some fines, anyway. Won't it?

The reason they are filing bankruptcy is because of internal corruption. It's well documented now.

At least leaving New York will keep them alive.

The reason they are filing bankruptcy is because of internal corruption. It's well documented now.
There has been some internal bullshit.

Maybe they can take a better stance on the Hughes Amendment going forward, and stop raiding the treasury.

We have 5 gun stores in my town all have waiting lists to get in...
You must live in a really fucked up town. I can get into any of the gun stores in my area without a waiting list.
I've never heard of having to have an appointment to buy a firearm..

Some stores no longer want large crowds.

something about a pandemic?
That's a load why there's no more a pandemic than there is mortality at play..

You must live in a really fucked up town. I can get into any of the gun stores in my area without a waiting list.
I've never heard of having to have an appointment to buy a firearm..

Some stores no longer want large crowds.

something about a pandemic?
If you live in an area that has large crowds at the gun store and there are five of them, they dont care about the pandemic.

Same here, except getting in is not the problem. Ammunition is the problem. Mostly sold out last time I was in.

I guess their hands are cold and dead now...

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters
Good then they can get back in the black....
How in the world did they not turn a profit? Low overhead, millions of monthly revenue... If you can’t make money with that model then you are a piss poor business or you are corrupt and mismanaging funds

I guess their hands are cold and dead now...

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters

Just one more of the thousands of businesses fleeing the corrupt totalitarians of New York.

Same here, except getting in is not the problem. Ammunition is the problem. Mostly sold out last time I was in.
Exactly. Good thing I stocked up long before this.
I have stock for everything, but like to pickup another box or two when going in for anything. Rambo posted vid showing Mythbuster's Jaime tile. Makes me want to pick up some deer slugs. I do not keep any because I do not deer hunt.

Many companies and corporations file bankruptcy when they are restructuring their business. It's a legal tactic used all the time.
Not really a big deal. ... :cool:
Of course not. It just allows you to stiff those you owe money to and promised to pay, a favored Trump tactic.
When it comes to NY I think that's a great idea. NY can find never ending ways to shake down the people inventing taxpayer debt. Almost as bad as Ca. They probably want to get out before they figure out a way to demand payment for people daring to move elsewhere like Ca. has. People are leaving both places in doves. Now we have citizens competing with wetbacks whoda ever thunk it?

Forum List

Back