Now What If Trump Said,"The Pelosi Or Schoomer Virus"?,Then Later,Chiff.That Would Be Interesting.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I dont know if it would be a good idea for Trump to fight back and start calling the Corona Virus, the Pelosi,Shoomer or Chiff Virus.
But he generally fights fire with fire,,,you insult Trump, he comes right back at you.
Who knows, maybe by mid-March, there will be about 12 names for this virus, and then confusing us 300 Million People to the extent where we no longer have an official name for the Corona Virus.
:1peleas:

He should publicly brush them off as evil and demented children at every opportunity, and his campaign needs to connect them with a general history of Communism for the duration of the campaign in all media presentations.

Don't just tell. Show.

Trump needs to immediately stop treating this crisis primarily as a threat to his political aspirations and start acting like a real president.

Trump needs to immediately stop treating this crisis primarily as a threat to his political aspirations and start acting like a real president.

What, specifically, should he have done that he has not done?

I'd ignore Upchuck and Nanzi to a fault. I mean to the point where you're saying "Who?" to the fake news. I literally wouldn't acknowledge their existence. Trotting those 2 soulless shitstains out to stammer some nonsensical drivel is turning states red.... without any help from the Pres.

Run out the clock. Continue to go into the states where the Dims are assembling their debate clown shows, take a big smelly steamer and leave them to deal with it. It's called WINNING.

"Elections have consequences" - circa 2009, anonymous kenyan lawn jockey

What, specifically, should he have done that he has not done?
They will NOT be able to answer this question. Their TDS is SO strong they're unable to answer ANYTHING with intelligence or logic. Very sad.

Forum List

Back