Now What? Disney Discovers That Most of its Classics For Children Are Too Racist For Children!

These people are seriously fucked in the head. They have some form of aggression towards anything innocent that kids can find refuge in. After all... That was Walt Disney's whole goal. Creating a safe friendly world for kids in entertainment.... But now these Progs need to project their world view into every aspect of everyones lives. Guess they wouldnt have anything else to do. They sure arnt out creating jobs, services or anything good in the world

Remember the mantra of the Left: Let no opportunity go to waste.

The cartoons of yesteryear were about fantasy and imagination. Stuff that made kid's brains grow.

The cartoons of today are about indoctrination. Stuff the makes kid's brains conform.

To their credit and at the request of viewers, a local channel just recently brought back all the old Warner Brothers, Merrie Melodies, Betty Boop, Droopy, Tom & Jerry and original Popeye cartoons of the 30s thru the 50s. And they make no apology for them.

Just the other day, they played the 1930s full color full length Popeye cartoon where Popeye sails to the island of Sinbad (Bluto) where he defeats Sinbad, fights a giant bird and rescues back Olive Oyl. :smile:

Disney approves of censorship,yet hires. child rapists and pedophophiles . Worst company ever. Exactly why I don’t support them.

As long as the keep the most instructive ;)

Untitled drawing - 2020-08-30T085605.414.png

Disney was always an escape from reality for so many kids. At least it was for me when I was a very small child... now I find out I was really a racist along with millions world wide. I guess these wokesters see the world as a much better place if Disney never existed.

Progressives are rewriting entertainment now too. Cartoons of the future will have gay characters, black, underprivileged characters subject to employment discrimination chased nightly by the police, woke groups, transgenders, and domestic terrorists who think elections are faked!

In other words, there will be no escape from reality, every cartoon your kid sees will be a reality-based attempt at social engineering to teach kids to be tolerant of illegal aliens and muslims who fly planes into buildings.

Tolerant, that is, of everything but conservatives, the religious right and the traditional family.

Yup. They've pried the rifle from Elmer Fudd's cold dead fingers.

Forum List

Back