Now We Wait. How Many Millions Will Be Watching Monday Night? Will The Comparison Embarrass Biden And The Democrats?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I'm sure that all of us normal/conservatives are hoping that the RNC gets in the 10's of Millions of views at least on "Night One".
Let's say it's in the vicinity of 10 Million. And how many was it a week ago for the DNC? 60?
Odds are the grand total wont be reported on CNN.
In the meantime, any of you proud republicans wanna predict how many us will be watching the RNC tomorrow night?

If the format is as boring as the DNC, no.

Just having more important speakers than the Democrats won't help that.

For some perspective, viewer audience for the democrat convention was down 17% from 2016 even with the screwup factor expected of Biden. For the record Biden's nomination speech was the shortest since Walter Mondale. Dems weren't taking any chances.

I will have the TV and PC --on ON ---I anticipate violence (I will also keep my doors locked)

I have carrots to peel that is more enlightening than watching guest speakers from MTV's "16 and Pregnant" give us their political inclinations.
Is that what you can it now? Peeling carrots? And what you do at your bathhouse, just keep it to yourself snowflake.
I know MTV no longer is watched, but who knew they'd stopped playing music videos and now cover the girls Bill Clinton visited on Epstein Island? No wonder no one watches MTV except losers and pervs like you.

For some perspective, viewer audience for the democrat convention was down 17% from 2016 even with the screwup factor expected of Biden. For the record Biden's nomination speech was the shortest since Walter Mondale. Dems weren't taking any chances.
I hear during the taping, Joe WalkingGaffeMachine Biden said John McCain, 3 times. And they had to keep yelling "CUT!"

i think that i could of counted the viewers from last monday on my hands

"Will The Comparison Embarrass Biden And The Democrats?"

Oh, I'm quite sure it will embarrass all of us.

At least we all can agree that LOSERcrats sounded more convinced on their own propaganda, back in 2016. And how EMBARRASSING they all felt when reality hit them in their tear soaked faces.

its already the most boring DNC ever. every speech was more boring than goat diahreeah

Doubtful that any minds will be changed.

That would be an improvement over the DNC.

In 2016, republicans were ashamed to admit they would vote for Trump.
In 2020, democrats are ashamed to admit they will vote for president Trump.

At least we all can agree that LOSERcrats sounded more convinced on their own propaganda, back in 2016. And how EMBARRASSING they all felt when reality hit them in their tear soaked faces.

LOSERcrats! HA. That's very funny. And clever.

When was the last time you saw a bed wetting liberal express "shame"?

In spite of the fact they're always wrong, they never admit it.

If they had the capacity to feel "shame" they could not post the absolute idiocy they do on a hourly basis.

A cognizant human being would kill themselves before deliberately looking like such a jabbering retard.

I'm sure that all of us normal/conservatives are hoping that the RNC gets in the 10's of Millions of views at least on "Night One".
Let's say it's in the vicinity of 10 Million. And how many was it a week ago for the DNC?
21.8 million people tuned in on television for Biden’s big night at the convention on Thursday, according to Nielsen, slightly more than the 21 million who watched former President Barack Obama and Senator Kamala Harris, Mr. Biden’s running mate, on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back