Now Wait A Second!,Trump Said He Was Way Ahead In All The Polls!!! Oops.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:itsok::poop: Over the last 5/6 months, didn't Trump gloat about being way ahead in Iowa? And that he was doing so well in Iowa that he didn't need to perform in the next debate? That actually would make for a funny Cruz or Rubio ad. Show some clips of Trump bragging of how well he is doing in Iowa, as if it was a sure thing, then end the commercial showing the final tallies of the Iowa Corkuses! :oops-28:

Yeah. . . but when the party elites get the party faithful alone in dark rooms and talk the talk with the big money. . .

:itsok::poop: Over the last 5/6 months, didn't Trump gloat about being way ahead in Iowa? And that he was doing so well in Iowa that he didn't need to perform in the next debate? That actually would make for a funny Cruz or Rubio ad. Show some clips of Trump bragging of how well he is doing in Iowa, as if it was a sure thing, then end the commercial showing the final tallies of the Iowa Corkuses! :oops-28:

Just keep in mind the winner of the 2012 Iowa caucus was Santorum and he wasn't the GOP nominee. I don't like any of the Dem or GOP candidates but the race is far from over and Trump, Cruz, and Rubio all still stand a shot at being the GOP candidate.

Yeah. . . but when the party elites get the party faithful alone in dark rooms and talk the talk with the big money. . .

This is what I am thinking will happen. Publically people chant Trump and Cruz, but in private I would wager most Republicans are going to vote for Rubio. My prediction is still an establishment GOP candidate will be nominated. That would be Rubio at the moment.

Carson has bitterly attacked Cruz. Let's see if Carson's voters swing to Rubio.

Iowa is kind of a weird place, politically, and doesn't have a good track record of forecasting the eventual winner. That being said, Trump will always brag about being first, winning, being the best. It's part of his business persona and tactics, try to intimidate the opponent before negotiation even begins.

Trump was ahead of the polls...but anyone who 'lives' by the polls is a dumbass. Politicians often try to govern by using 'polls'. Polls are one of the easiest things to manipulate, simply by how you phrase a question. They easily, and so often, prove to be wrong.

reagan.jpg

Trump was ahead of the polls...but anyone who 'lives' by the polls is a dumbass. Politicians often try to govern by using 'polls'. Polls are one of the easiest things to manipulate, simply by how you phrase a question. They easily, and so often, prove to be wrong.

Yep and Romney was ahead in the polls up until the 2012 election against Obama and we know the outcome of that.

Trump, Cruz and Rubio are no Ronald Reagan. That being said all three have a good shot at being the GOP nominee. Iowa is not the be all end all and has a lousy track record of picking the winner. The only thing the caucuses do is get the lower percentage candidates out of the race.

I'll be glad when all these fools quit contributing to the ones that should drop out. As long as the money keeps coming in, these candidates are going to keep living in lavish hotels and eating high. The only ones that should be running now are Cruz, Trump, and Rubio. The others should get out of the way.

I'll be glad when all these fools quit contributing to the ones that should drop out. As long as the money keeps coming in, these candidates are going to keep living in lavish hotels and eating high. The only ones that should be running now are Cruz, Trump, and Rubio. The others should get out of the way.
Christie, Bush, and Kasich have all their advertising and ground game bought and paid for in NH.

If they can't break into the top 3, I expect them to fall away.

Forum List

Back