Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.
Not what your post said. Your post stated this:
If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Going back to the OP. WaPo never "admitted" that Trump wasn't responsible.
Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

Did WAPO state that "Trump was 100% responsible"?

Sure, bud. Take your sad sack feelings and slither away.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.
you're not known to stick to the facts.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Haven't made up anything.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.
And I say if these idiots (I agree with you) did this it was not because of one man. Show me where I claim full stop there was election fraud. I said the optics are bad. That was it. And the optics are bad.

I am not a leftist sheep. You are. Loser.
WTF?? It wasn't because of one man?? Who else's name did those insurgents parade other than Trump's?

Leah-Millis-Capitol-Insurrection-2021-01-06T221849Z_398565167_RC2M2L9MWY3E_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg
Trump is just their symbol for dissatisfaction. It could be anyone. They see him as the resistance to crazy leftist policies. They are crazies themselves so both sides of crazy deserve one another.
ShortBus, if they didn't storm the Capitol for Trump to #StopTheSteal, why did they storm it while Congress was certifying Biden's electoral victory? Why were they chanting, "hang Mike Pence?" Why were many of them carrying signs and banners saying, "Trump 2020?" No wonder people call you ShortBus.
They did it because they also lost the Senate. They are angry because of the optics. Jeezuz

And it’s not people, Assflap, it’s you. My point is don’t make blanket accusations. You’re such a pussy. My god.
ShortBus, they are angry because they believe Twice Impeached Trump's lies that the left stole the election.
Assflap, I embarrassed you in my last post and several laughed at your expense. Here is another one for you. If our pussy politicians didn’t allow the BLM riots to get out of control and empowered our police force then you would never have had the Capitol riot. You’re so stupid it hurts. You’re a pussy and you’re stupid. Do you possess even one redeeming quality? Just one? Honestly. You’re such a dishonest loser. I feel sorry for you.

Oh my god, dude.

"You're so stupid it hurts"

"You're a pussy and you're stupid"

"You're such a dishonest loser"

"I feel sorry for you"

These statements sound like raging reaffirmations you yell into the mirror every morning. Relax.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I have Embarrassed you here consistently and constantly. Happy to do so again.

As an American, yes you have embarrassed me on a daily basis.
You’re not an American. Maybe in name only. Still hiding in your basement scared of big bad COVId? While I literally donate my blood to help others. Loser.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.
And I say if these idiots (I agree with you) did this it was not because of one man. Show me where I claim full stop there was election fraud. I said the optics are bad. That was it. And the optics are bad.

WTF?? It wasn't because of one man?? Who else's name did those insurgents parade other than Trump's?

Leah-Millis-Capitol-Insurrection-2021-01-06T221849Z_398565167_RC2M2L9MWY3E_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg
Trump is just their symbol for dissatisfaction. It could be anyone. They see him as the resistance to crazy leftist policies. They are crazies themselves so both sides of crazy deserve one another.
ShortBus, if they didn't storm the Capitol for Trump to #StopTheSteal, why did they storm it while Congress was certifying Biden's electoral victory? Why were they chanting, "hang Mike Pence?" Why were many of them carrying signs and banners saying, "Trump 2020?" No wonder people call you ShortBus.
They did it because they also lost the Senate. They are angry because of the optics. Jeezuz

And it’s not people, Assflap, it’s you. My point is don’t make blanket accusations. You’re such a pussy. My god.
ShortBus, they are angry because they believe Twice Impeached Trump's lies that the left stole the election.
Assflap, I embarrassed you in my last post and several laughed at your expense. Here is another one for you. If our pussy politicians didn’t allow the BLM riots to get out of control and empowered our police force then you would never have had the Capitol riot. You’re so stupid it hurts. You’re a pussy and you’re stupid. Do you possess even one redeeming quality? Just one? Honestly. You’re such a dishonest loser. I feel sorry for you.

Oh my god, dude.

"I feel sorry for you"

These statements sound like raging reaffirmations you yell into the mirror every morning. Relax.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I have Embarrassed you here consistently and constantly. Happy to do so again.

Ah no he only has himself

I doubt if there will even be any impeachment trial. It's a shame taxpayers have to waste money like this just so the commies can try to stop Trump from running again. Of course it's not the first time they've used our money yet alone our agencies for their political agendas. If they try, I'm sure Trump will see it to the Supreme Court because you can't remove a President who's already out of office.
the Constitution (article 1, section 3, clause 6) says the Senate Has the sole power to try all impeachments. ALL IMPEACHMENTS. No deadline, no requirement that it has to be a sitting president. Other content about impeachments never states that removal from office is the only consequence of conviction.

The constitution also states that the sole purpose of impeachment is to remove someone from office.

That's already been done so impeachment is moot.
Carry to show us where it says that’s the sole purpose. Is that too much to ask.

anything the Constitution doesn’t specifically prohibit is Cosnstitutional. It doesn’t prohibit trial after leaving office.

Your google works, look it up. Article 2 section 4.

Government publishing office look under "who may be impeached"

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished. This was the case in the impeachment proceedings begun against President Nixon in 1974 and federal judge George English in 1926. Deschler Ch 14 §§ 2.1, 2.2. President Nixon having resigned following the decision of the Committee on the Judiciary to report to the House recommending his impeachment, further proceedings were discontinued."
You didn't read your own link, did ya?

The House and Senate have the power to impeach and try an accused who has resigned. Deschler Ch 14 § 2. It has been conceded (in the Blount impeachment proceeding) that a person who has been impeached cannot escape punishment simply by submitting his resignation.

Now STFU

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Oh my god, dude.

"I feel sorry for you"

You’re not an American. Maybe in name only. Still hiding in your basement scared of big bad COVId? While I literally donate my blood to help others. Loser.

:itsok: One of these days you'll learn about moderation and not going 100% a 100% of the time.

Your google works, look it up.
I already did. It doesn’t say anywhere what you says it does.

So, if you’re so sure of yourself, it’s YOUR turn to look it up. If you can’t prove your claim, it must be baseless. But we’re all getting used to baseless claims.

See post 226 dumbass. Yes, it does. The gov't says it too. I posted a GOVERNMENT website stating the purpose of impeachment.
you may want to look at p533 of your link

Look at page 1 of my link, I quoted exactly what you didn't want to hear.
It does not require removal of office. It is simply providing impeachment as a means for removal. But don’t take my word for it. Bendog really nailed your ass.

I never said it required removal from office. I said that the primary purpose of impeachment is removal from office and I backed it up with links and gov't documents.

And how did he nail my ass? By quoting the same page that I got my quote from?

From page 533: I love using someone's own info against them, even the same page:

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished"

Game, set, match. Thanks for playing. Grow up and admit you're fucking wrong.
"I said that the primary purpose of impeachment is removal from office"

No, you said removal from office is the "sole purpose" of impeachment. You're only changing your position now because even you know you're wrong.

I doubt if there will even be any impeachment trial. It's a shame taxpayers have to waste money like this just so the commies can try to stop Trump from running again. Of course it's not the first time they've used our money yet alone our agencies for their political agendas. If they try, I'm sure Trump will see it to the Supreme Court because you can't remove a President who's already out of office.
the Constitution (article 1, section 3, clause 6) says the Senate Has the sole power to try all impeachments. ALL IMPEACHMENTS. No deadline, no requirement that it has to be a sitting president. Other content about impeachments never states that removal from office is the only consequence of conviction.

The constitution also states that the sole purpose of impeachment is to remove someone from office.

Carry to show us where it says that’s the sole purpose. Is that too much to ask.

anything the Constitution doesn’t specifically prohibit is Cosnstitutional. It doesn’t prohibit trial after leaving office.

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished. This was the case in the impeachment proceedings begun against President Nixon in 1974 and federal judge George English in 1926. Deschler Ch 14 §§ 2.1, 2.2. President Nixon having resigned following the decision of the Committee on the Judiciary to report to the House recommending his impeachment, further proceedings were discontinued."
BUT... the Democrats are fearful that Trump will run again (as do McConnell) and the rest of the Democrat Lights) in 2024 and the 2nd impeachment might prevent that!
He's not Constitutionally eligible to run again.

BUT... the Democrats are fearful that Trump will run again (as do McConnell) and the rest of the Democrat Lights) in 2024 and the 2nd impeachment might prevent that!
He's not Constitutionally eligible to run again.

Actually I think he is.

So, if you’re so sure of yourself, it’s YOUR turn to look it up. If you can’t prove your claim, it must be baseless. But we’re all getting used to baseless claims.

See post 226 dumbass. Yes, it does. The gov't says it too. I posted a GOVERNMENT website stating the purpose of impeachment.

It does not require removal of office. It is simply providing impeachment as a means for removal. But don’t take my word for it. Bendog really nailed your ass.

I never said it required removal from office. I said that the primary purpose of impeachment is removal from office and I backed it up with links and gov't documents.

From page 533: I love using someone's own info against them, even the same page:

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished"

That proves nothing, and as your own link provided
The House and Senate have the power to impeach and try an accused

who has resigned.

Give it up, you fucked up.

I never said they don't have the power, god can you fucking read what I say? Jesus Christ you're dumber than a doorknob.

I SAID they won't try him in the senate because the purpose of impeachment is to remove from office and he's already gone. You said prove that's the purpose of impeachment and I did. Then you move the goalposts and start saying shit I didn't say.

You fucking lost dude, get over it.
LOLOL

Keep digging, moron....

That proves nothing, and as your own link provided
The House and Senate have the power to impeach and try an accused

who has resigned.

Give it up, you fucked up.

I never said they don't have the power, god can you fucking read what I say? Jesus Christ you're dumber than a doorknob.
When you feel the need to call someone else dumb, You are probably the dumb one.

You're the dumbest mother fucker on here. You can't follow a conversation and when proven wrong you start changing people's words to try to save face. You never ONCE used a single link to prove me wrong. Why? Because I'm right and you know it.

You're not smart enough for this forum. Leave you dumb son of a bitch. You bring down the collective IQ of the liberals on here by 3 points every time you sign on.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- he used your link to prove you're wrong. :lmao:

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Oh my god, dude.

"I feel sorry for you"

:itsok: One of these days you'll learn about moderation and not going 100% a 100% of the time.
Anytime you want to get back on topic let me know. I get that you’re triggered and want to come at me. Weakling.

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

PJMedia (what a joke) took these comments out of context from the WaPo piece, buttface.

All these militia groups followed Trump on Twitter. Trump was pushing and promoting it.
And when the crowd stormed the Capitol, Trump DID NOTHING to stop it.
When the violence started, TRUMP DID NOTHING TO STOP IT.
He sat in his residence and jerked off to the violence. It was probably the best orgasm he's had in his sorry-assed life.

As in the words of Liz Cheney:
"
“There has never been a greater betrayal by a president of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution,” said Cheney, ........
Trump “summoned” the mob that attacked the Capitol, “assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack,″ Cheney said, adding, “Everything that followed was his doing.” Trump could have immediately intervened to stop his supporters from rioting but did not, she noted. The riot resulted in five deaths, including that of a Capitol police officer."""

Trump in one tweet said everybody should come on the 6th because it's "going to be wild"

GFY.
Please just GFY.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Oh my god, dude.

"I feel sorry for you"

Anytime you want to get back on topic let me know. I get that you’re triggered and want to come at me. Weakling.

I'm just stating the obvious.

No your source is an article which quotes another article. Interpreting the original story with a spin the original story does not say that Trump did not incite the riot. It just talks about what some others planned to do at the protest which was commit violence. At the invitation of Trump who spoke about it for weeks. How were they going to stop the steal unless they breach the capitol.

By showing up in huge numbers to protest the count.

Let me guess, 15 pages in now and PROGS are saying but but but believe me.

Oh my, a self serving comment during a debate?! Imagine that!!

I don’t lie either unless I’m being satirical which I don’t do often. You can’t point to one thing I’ve lied about
You're right. I can't point to one thing. I can point to dozens of things....every time you try to
make believe the 2020 election was clean and lawful.

That's simply a lie.

Oh my, a self serving comment during a debate?! Imagine that!!

I don’t lie either unless I’m being satirical which I don’t do often. You can’t point to one thing I’ve lied about
You're right. I can't point to one thing. I can point to dozens of things....every time you try to
make believe the 2020 election was clean and lawful.

That's simply a lie.
Haha, that’s what you consider a lie?! Ok buddy. Piss off, I can’t take retarded arguments like that seriously

He sat in his residence and jerked off to the violence. It was probably the best orgasm he's had in his sorry-assed life.
And you yourself witnessed all this? Trump said, "Come on in, unimportant pissant troll.
I was just getting ready to jerk off to all the violence that I cannot see. So of course you can come in
and witness this."

Haha, that’s what you consider a lie?! Ok buddy. Piss off, I can’t take retarded arguments like that seriously
Yes. Of course it's a lie. It's not the truth and you know it. If you can't hang don't play the game, loser.
It’s just a completely idiotic claim at this point. You think the election was stolen because you tune into media that tells you that, nothing more, you haven’t seen anything first hand to prove your claim, and those who have reviewed the evidence have found the claims without merit. So the facts are against you. Our legal system has deem the election fair and has certified it. Law and order. You lose.

Assflap. Why do you always get nasty? Can you try to have a polite debate? Such a pussy as in real life you’d say none of that shit.

No, he really can't. I've tried in the past. That's why he's been on my iggy list for at least a year. I suggest everybody do the same. It's not worth the aggravation.
I find it interesting you know he's talking to me when he doesn't mention me by name and you claim to have me on ignore. Even more interesting than how often you post about making a point that you have me on ignore where you know I'll see it. Things that make ya go, hmmm.
I find it interesting that you believe Trump is the root of all that is wrong in the US. You’re about to learn an important and hard lesson.
You're an idiot, ShortBus. I never said he's the root of all that is wrong. But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Meanwhile, when Obama became president, the right bitched and moaned about how bad the economy would be under him. Forget the fact that he started with a monster recession handed to him by Bush. As is often the case, the right was wrong. Under Obama, we added 11 million jobs, more than doubled the stock market, and grew GDP at a sluggish 1.9%. Under Trump, the market did go up about at about the same rate as Obama, but GDP growth was just 1% and 3 million jobs were lost. So the right predicted Clinton's economy would fail; they predicted Bush's would succeed; the predicted Obama's economy would fail; and they predicted Trump's would succeed; they were wrong on all counts. Now the right again, predictably, cries Biden's economy will fail. Maybe it will, maybe it won't -- but given the right's success rate on such predictions, I fully expect they're wrong again.

And back to Trump, he's been an utter cluster fuck with just about everything he touched as president, culminating with his base committed the worst political sin possible -- attacking our own government. Inspired by him and the fake news he gave them, and ending up with him watching the insurgency in his name unfold until several hours later when he finally told them to go home; while at the same time, calling them patriots and very special people he loves. And just like in his previous business life, he never accepts responsibility for when he fucks up. He merely blames other people, stiffs others working for him, pretends like nothing happened, and then moves on to something else. That's pretty much how he fucked over America, which is why he couldn't get re-elected, and why a senile loser like Joe Biden, with all the crap his son brought to the table, was able to get the most votes in U.S. history -- because America wanted Trump out that bad.

So I seriously doubt I will be learning any important or hard lessons which you suspect are in my future. Your [collectively] track record is abysmal.
Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing. What a pathetic pussy you are. He lowered the tax rates as promised, decreased illegals coming into the US as promised, curbed corporate inversions as promised, moved our embassy to Jerusalem as promised, eradicated ISIS as promised, built up our military as promised, lowered unemployment as promised, increased the stock market significantly as promised....lastly triggered leftist pussies like you...as promised.

Hopefully you understand all that. Biden promised to unify the country. I will wait and see if he does. But whether he does or doesn’t you will still be a pussy, Assflap.
Lowering tax rates did shit. The rate of job growth did not improve from prior to the tax cuts and GDP growth dropped after they went into effect. As far as decreasing illegal aliens coming into the country, you're full of shit as there's no way to measure that. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem was meaningless as nearly every other country on the planet still doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He did not eradicate ISIS as evidenced by their bombimb Iraq just yesterday. Building up the military was unnecessary. He did not lower unemployment, he raised it from 4.7% to 6.7%. The stock market did go up, at about the same rate it went under Obama. And by "triggered," you mean the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.

And sadly, you utterly failed to refute anything I said in my post. "Nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

LOLOLOL

ShortBus, you actually embarrassed yourself by being unable to refute anything I posted while I refuted just about everything you did. You demonstrate yet again you're drowning in self-delusion. And there's no connection to the BLM riots to the seditious insurrection. None. And it would have happened anyway because it was over the belief that the election was stolen from them which had squat to do with BLM riots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back