Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Total lie! You heard that from the extremely biased MSM!!!
Quit believing them! Here's why!
Trump’s fundraising operation is instead sending it to a new political organization created by the president: a leadership PAC called Save America PAC, a type of vehicle popular with both parties on Capitol Hill but long derided by watchdogs as essentially a type of slush fund, with few restrictions on how the money they raise can be spent.
Now for the TRUTH! You totally ignorant people that believe everything the MSM puts out don't seem to
graph WHY they did that!
READ and see FACTS!!!
Pissed because Hillary lost. Spent next 4 years tearing Trump down in ignorant people's eyes!
And so THEY donated 90% to Biden.
Now if you were an honest and intelligent person... maybe you could comprehend why informed people
like me have been a Trump supporter! He is NOT a politician. He is an American first. And for example
when idiots claim he is "anti-immigrant" my retort is he is like me! He has relatives that became LEGAL immigrants followed the law. His wife! My relatives. They followed the law and when the ignorant MSM
calls Trump "anti-immigrant" THEY are calling literally 50 million Americans as "anti-immigrant" and we
are NOT!!! But that's why the MSM is so totally unbelievable! And I don't understand people like you who
don't seem to comprehend again.. 96% to Hillary and the MSM lost... 90% to Biden and thanks to
95% negative news for over 4 years... AND mysterious totally irrational and logical votes for Biden!
MY Goodness you people are even more ignorant because Biden isn't running the show!
View attachment 446590
Yawn. All I did was offer a bit of my background and my opinion of what MIGHT happen. Even YOU admit Trump diverted funds from his Election Challenge fund to his self-directed PAC to use as he pleases. That’s what the business world calls “using other people’s money”. That’s all fine IF those other people know where it will be going. That wasn’t the case and that’s why many of his contributors.

as for my opinion, I simply told what I thought will happen and I’ll be quite happy if Trump never teases or commits to another run at the office. I’ll gladly admit that all my speculation was just that, speculation. BUT HERE’S THE KICKER. If it does play out the way I speculated, will you admit it. And if you do, please spare all the ranting about Trump haters.

sometimes, the reasons people hate Trump are legitimate.

Actually knowing Trump is NOT your everyday politically correct politician, HE will be creating Patriot party
and I'll gladly provide my ability to use the Internet (which obviously is a skill lacking with people like you..) and any other way I might help this new political party. The GOP of McConnell, Cheney, GWB, all the never Trumpers were just happy to be Dems punching bag. Never put Americans/America first as Trump has.
And yes I still can't stand Trump's personality... but in my 60+ years of working with more people than you have I'm sure (based on your "hate" concept) and Trump is a person that while you may not like him, (remember Patton?) he get's things done.
Read if you aren't so biased these 600 plus accomplishments in just 3.5 years while the MSM did 95% negative press.
Howie Carr: Thanks for everything, President Trump
Thanks for the balance in my 401(k), tax cuts for the middle class and destroying ISIS
Thank you for restoring the U.S. as the world’s leading producer of energy – after your predecessor sternly lectured us that we “couldn’t drill our way” out of our dependence on unstable Middle Eastern oil providers.
Thank you for the tax cuts for the middle class.

Thank you for destroying genocidal ISIS, which your predecessor called “the junior varsity.”

Thanks for shutting off the endless flow of illegal immigrants at the southern border, and the unending supply of MS-13 gangbangers, among other criminals, as well as the welfare-dependent illiterate indigents who were so destabilizing American society before you became president.

Thank you for calling out the endless hypocrisy of the media — what you so aptly described as “Very Fake News.”

Thank you for promoting economic policies that led to the lowest unemployment rates ever for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and women, among others.

It goes on if you have the honesty and integrity to completely read the article.

There's a lot of shit there. I just have one point to make.

Patton would have made a shitty president.

Please continue.

Riiiight....thousands of rightwingers descended on the Capitol randomly and w/o forethought, and a rowdier, more determined subset of them, out of the blue, decided to attack the Capitol and lay siege to its inhabitants.

Yeah, that's what happened.

EcXiGMcWkAM75h5.jpg
Yep, that is what happens when the american people get tired of their corrupt politicians stunts------------they go protest in person. But watch you lib/foreign trolls try to make it a crime if anyone says anything about our corrupt government needing to be stopped. Think you know where you can go shove yourself Marc.

Yep, that is what happens when the american people get tired of their corrupt politicians stunts------------they go protest in person. But watch you lib/foreign trolls try to make it a crime if anyone says anything about our corrupt government needing to be stopped. Think you know where you can go shove yourself Marc.
Are you suggesting that no crimes took place on our Capitol on January 6th, 2021?

Assflap. Why do you always get nasty? Can you try to have a polite debate? Such a pussy as in real life you’d say none of that shit.

No, he really can't. I've tried in the past. That's why he's been on my iggy list for at least a year. I suggest everybody do the same. It's not worth the aggravation.
I find it interesting you know he's talking to me when he doesn't mention me by name and you claim to have me on ignore. Even more interesting than how often you post about making a point that you have me on ignore where you know I'll see it. Things that make ya go, hmmm.
I find it interesting that you believe Trump is the root of all that is wrong in the US. You’re about to learn an important and hard lesson.
You're an idiot, ShortBus. I never said he's the root of all that is wrong. But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Meanwhile, when Obama became president, the right bitched and moaned about how bad the economy would be under him. Forget the fact that he started with a monster recession handed to him by Bush. As is often the case, the right was wrong. Under Obama, we added 11 million jobs, more than doubled the stock market, and grew GDP at a sluggish 1.9%. Under Trump, the market did go up about at about the same rate as Obama, but GDP growth was just 1% and 3 million jobs were lost. So the right predicted Clinton's economy would fail; they predicted Bush's would succeed; the predicted Obama's economy would fail; and they predicted Trump's would succeed; they were wrong on all counts. Now the right again, predictably, cries Biden's economy will fail. Maybe it will, maybe it won't -- but given the right's success rate on such predictions, I fully expect they're wrong again.

And back to Trump, he's been an utter cluster fuck with just about everything he touched as president, culminating with his base committed the worst political sin possible -- attacking our own government. Inspired by him and the fake news he gave them, and ending up with him watching the insurgency in his name unfold until several hours later when he finally told them to go home; while at the same time, calling them patriots and very special people he loves. And just like in his previous business life, he never accepts responsibility for when he fucks up. He merely blames other people, stiffs others working for him, pretends like nothing happened, and then moves on to something else. That's pretty much how he fucked over America, which is why he couldn't get re-elected, and why a senile loser like Joe Biden, with all the crap his son brought to the table, was able to get the most votes in U.S. history -- because America wanted Trump out that bad.

So I seriously doubt I will be learning any important or hard lessons which you suspect are in my future. Your [collectively] track record is abysmal.
Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing. What a pathetic pussy you are. He lowered the tax rates as promised, decreased illegals coming into the US as promised, curbed corporate inversions as promised, moved our embassy to Jerusalem as promised, eradicated ISIS as promised, built up our military as promised, lowered unemployment as promised, increased the stock market significantly as promised....lastly triggered leftist pussies like you...as promised.

Hopefully you understand all that. Biden promised to unify the country. I will wait and see if he does. But whether he does or doesn’t you will still be a pussy, Assflap.

Hopefully you understand all that. Biden promised to unify the country. I will wait and see if he does. But whether he does or doesn’t you will still be a pussy, Assflap.

We already see what he's doing to unify the people. He's not taking a stance against a Senate trial for a President that's no longer there.

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

You must be under the delusion that something need be proven to you....We owe you nothing.

You guys have a history of not delivering on proving your arguments around here.

When you want a formal debate, I suggest the clean zone....

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.
Just because militia members planned the attack doesnt automatically mean that Trump didnt incite many of those who were there.

In charging papers, the FBI said during the Capital riot, Caldwell received Facebook messages from unspecified senders updating him of the location of lawmakers.

who was sending those messages?
I'd say the mob was incited more by Democrats stealing the election and the medias total cover up. And now with another bogus impeachment going forward, the Democrat party is doing their best to reignite dissention. This petty administration will start falling apart very soon, based on their policy blunders. The great economy Trump left won't matter once the caravans start landing and the Chinese and World organizations start demanding. Welcome to the US of Guatemala, a subsidiary of China.

I literally called my family half way through watching Trumps speech and said he is throwing pence under the bus and shit is about to hit the fan. How in the world did I predict that?!
It's your story. You can say anything you want about it. You have an estranged relationship with "the truth".
Why do you say that? Do you think I’m lying?
Because your comment is self serving and you've been known to lie....a lot!

I literally called my family half way through watching Trumps speech and said he is throwing pence under the bus and shit is about to hit the fan. How in the world did I predict that?!
It's your story. You can say anything you want about it. You have an estranged relationship with "the truth".
Why do you say that? Do you think I’m lying?
Because your comment is self serving and you've been known to lie....a lot!
Oh my, a self serving comment during a debate?! Imagine that!!

I don’t lie either unless I’m being satirical which I don’t do often. You can’t point to one thing I’ve lied about

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol.

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

He said it around the 15 minute mark in and hour and 13 minute speech.

Orange shirt Squealer. #stopthesqueal#

He incited the crowd to do something:
We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

You are a POOR reader....

from YOUR quote:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

He should have said that at the end of his insurrection pep rally, instead of the beginning. Might help his defense then.

Gawad!

He and most of his listeners were still at the WHITE HOUSE when the riots started at the Capital, he finish his speech around 15-20 AFTER the riot started, which was 1 1/2 MILES away.

I have yet to read of his telling them to attack anyone or break into the building in the speech, while I can easily post his statement that they make their protest peaceful.

When did they actually break through the barriers?

When did Trump finally make a public statement?
They were at the capitol as Trump was speaking at the white house...and the FBI warned of the attack two days before Trump spoke...its a hoax...just like everything else from the left today....

Pelosi won't even send the impeachment to the senate until its too late to impeach...you wait and watch....Nancy does not want a senate trial....
Idiot.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.
Not what your post said. Your post stated this:
If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Going back to the OP. WaPo never "admitted" that Trump wasn't responsible.
Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

Did WAPO state that "Trump was 100% responsible"?

Sure, bud. Take your sad sack feelings and slither away.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.
you're not known to stick to the facts.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Haven't made up anything.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.
And I say if these idiots (I agree with you) did this it was not because of one man. Show me where I claim full stop there was election fraud. I said the optics are bad. That was it. And the optics are bad.

I am not a leftist sheep. You are. Loser.
WTF?? It wasn't because of one man?? Who else's name did those insurgents parade other than Trump's?

Leah-Millis-Capitol-Insurrection-2021-01-06T221849Z_398565167_RC2M2L9MWY3E_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg
Trump is just their symbol for dissatisfaction. It could be anyone. They see him as the resistance to crazy leftist policies. They are crazies themselves so both sides of crazy deserve one another.
ShortBus, if they didn't storm the Capitol for Trump to #StopTheSteal, why did they storm it while Congress was certifying Biden's electoral victory? Why were they chanting, "hang Mike Pence?" Why were many of them carrying signs and banners saying, "Trump 2020?" No wonder people call you ShortBus.
They did it because they also lost the Senate. They are angry because of the optics. Jeezuz

And it’s not people, Assflap, it’s you. My point is don’t make blanket accusations. You’re such a pussy. My god.
ShortBus, they are angry because they believe Twice Impeached Trump's lies that the left stole the election.

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol.

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

He said it around the 15 minute mark in and hour and 13 minute speech.

Orange shirt Squealer. #stopthesqueal#

He incited the crowd to do something:
We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

You are a POOR reader....

from YOUR quote:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
That was before he told them to fight like hell to take their country back.
Name one president or candidate for national office that hasn't said that very same thing.....I'll wait.....
J'Biden.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.
And I say if these idiots (I agree with you) did this it was not because of one man. Show me where I claim full stop there was election fraud. I said the optics are bad. That was it. And the optics are bad.

WTF?? It wasn't because of one man?? Who else's name did those insurgents parade other than Trump's?

Leah-Millis-Capitol-Insurrection-2021-01-06T221849Z_398565167_RC2M2L9MWY3E_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg
Trump is just their symbol for dissatisfaction. It could be anyone. They see him as the resistance to crazy leftist policies. They are crazies themselves so both sides of crazy deserve one another.
ShortBus, if they didn't storm the Capitol for Trump to #StopTheSteal, why did they storm it while Congress was certifying Biden's electoral victory? Why were they chanting, "hang Mike Pence?" Why were many of them carrying signs and banners saying, "Trump 2020?" No wonder people call you ShortBus.
They did it because they also lost the Senate. They are angry because of the optics. Jeezuz

And it’s not people, Assflap, it’s you. My point is don’t make blanket accusations. You’re such a pussy. My god.
ShortBus, they are angry because they believe Twice Impeached Trump's lies that the left stole the election.
Assflap, I embarrassed you in my last post and several laughed at your expense. Here is another one for you. If our pussy politicians didn’t allow the BLM riots to get out of control and empowered our police force then you would never have had the Capitol riot. You’re so stupid it hurts. You’re a pussy and you’re stupid. Do you possess even one redeeming quality? Just one? Honestly. You’re such a dishonest loser. I feel sorry for you.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Assflap, I embarrassed you in my last post and several laughed at your expense. Here is another one for you. If our pussy politicians didn’t allow the BLM riots to get out of control and empowered our police force then you would never have had the Capitol riot. You’re so stupid it hurts. You’re a pussy and you’re stupid. Do you possess even one redeeming quality? Just one? Honestly. You’re such a dishonest loser. I feel sorry for you.
Joe Bidne is clearly responsible for the insurrection by the Trump cult. NO ONE DISPUTES THIS!!!!!!! #########

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Oh my god, dude.

"You're so stupid it hurts"

"You're a pussy and you're stupid"

"You're such a dishonest loser"

"I feel sorry for you"

These statements sound like raging reaffirmations you yell into the mirror every morning. Relax.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Joe Bidne is clearly responsible for the insurrection by the Trump cult. NO ONE DISPUTES THIS!!!!!!! #########
Never said that. You’re such a lying leftist. Your poor dog.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Oh my god, dude.

"I feel sorry for you"

These statements sound like raging reaffirmations you yell into the mirror every morning. Relax.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I have Embarrassed you here consistently and constantly. Happy to do so again.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

Oh my god, dude.

"I feel sorry for you"

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I have Embarrassed you here consistently and constantly. Happy to do so again.

As an American, yes you have embarrassed me on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back