Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Your google works, look it up.
I already did. It doesn’t say anywhere what you says it does.

So, if you’re so sure of yourself, it’s YOUR turn to look it up. If you can’t prove your claim, it must be baseless. But we’re all getting used to baseless claims.

See post 226 dumbass. Yes, it does. The gov't says it too. I posted a GOVERNMENT website stating the purpose of impeachment.
you may want to look at p533 of your link

Look at page 1 of my link, I quoted exactly what you didn't want to hear.
It does not require removal of office. It is simply providing impeachment as a means for removal. But don’t take my word for it. Bendog really nailed your ass.

I never said it required removal from office. I said that the primary purpose of impeachment is removal from office and I backed it up with links and gov't documents.

And how did he nail my ass? By quoting the same page that I got my quote from?

From page 533: I love using someone's own info against them, even the same page:

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished"

Game, set, match. Thanks for playing. Grow up and admit you're fucking wrong.

Last edited:
Well if they stormed the
Well I am sure that the majority wanted to do that. Unfortunately as BLM has learned that when you have a protest. Then the undesirables will show up. When the president says stop the steal that would suggest he has your back.

I know, that commie crystal ball again every one of you leftists claim to own. You know exactly what people are thinking when they say something, and you know exactly what it meant to other people when they heard it. So tell me, if you can throw out a President over your interpretation of what he said, why didn't they throw out Schumer when he said this:

Which of course led to this:

View attachment 446368

View attachment 446369

Care to explain how two same situations having the same result be treated differently?

Well they did not make it past that door and I do not believe anyone was killed or lost their jobs The damage to property was different. One was way more extensive. Also the issues are important. Trump can talk about election integrity but his goal was to stay in power. He would benefit the most at the expense of the institution. It was over when Pence said he could do nothing. Schumer did not make it about himself but about an issues of abortion. He did not call for them to stop the process. Yes they both used people to make statements. If you compare the two then it is easily to determine which one was worse. There is a thin line between protest and violent riots. If Schumer had turned into a riot then yes it is the same. Otherwise it is just trying to justify one situation and comparing it to another one that is clearly different.

In Washington they were roaming the hallways and sitting at desk taking pictures and videos. Violating the legislative branch place of business. Making law enforcement job easier. Stealing and breaking things. People died and others loss their jobs. Yes planning was poor and they should have known better.

Did they incite the people well yes that what speeches do.

Yet it is the cause and the resulting damage that is problematic. Anyone that damages property or break laws should be held accountable.

Anyone who incites it should be held accountable as words do matter. Yet they can only be held accountable to the extend of the damage done. Freedom of speech is a double edge sword. The bad elements will go beyond what is needed because they have other motives that drive them. They see the need for violence and will use peaceful protest as a means to achieve those goals. Law enforcement is aware of it but they can only do what their superiors allow them to do.

I would guess that why most people say "stay peaceful" when inciting them. Trump took it to far and should have considered at some point that it is no longer about me.

Trump and much of the country are convinced this election was rigged. Trump never told these people to break down the doors and riot. He spoke of going in great numbers to protest and nothing more. He told his followers to do it legally and peacefully.

We can't hold people who speak accountable for the actions of others, no different than you can hold Bernie Sanders responsible for one of his followers going to the baseball field with a gun and trying to kill Republican representatives. Because if we are to blame people who speak for the actions of others, we no longer have a First Amendment because those you speak against can retaliate. The First Amendment was not written to protect Americans from people that agree with them, it was written to protect Americans from people they speak against.

This impeachment is phony as phony can get; almost as phony as the first one. Democrats decided words mean nothing, it's how the Communists interpret those words that justify action. They don't learn anything by their mistakes because power means everything to them. However when the tables are turned and we use the same standards on you, don't complain, because your people set the precedent. When we get leadership of the House in 2022, look for Republicans to use the stupidest reason to impeach Biden or Whorris as they used on Trump.

I doubt if there will even be any impeachment trial. It's a shame taxpayers have to waste money like this just so the commies can try to stop Trump from running again. Of course it's not the first time they've used our money yet alone our agencies for their political agendas. If they try, I'm sure Trump will see it to the Supreme Court because you can't remove a President who's already out of office.
the Constitution (article 1, section 3, clause 6) says the Senate Has the sole power to try all impeachments. ALL IMPEACHMENTS. No deadline, no requirement that it has to be a sitting president. Other content about impeachments never states that removal from office is the only consequence of conviction.

The constitution also states that the sole purpose of impeachment is to remove someone from office.

That's already been done so impeachment is moot.
Carry to show us where it says that’s the sole purpose. Is that too much to ask.

anything the Constitution doesn’t specifically prohibit is Cosnstitutional. It doesn’t prohibit trial after leaving office.

Your google works, look it up. Article 2 section 4.

Government publishing office look under "who may be impeached"

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished. This was the case in the impeachment proceedings begun against President Nixon in 1974 and federal judge George English in 1926. Deschler Ch 14 §§ 2.1, 2.2. President Nixon having resigned following the decision of the Committee on the Judiciary to report to the House recommending his impeachment, further proceedings were discontinued."
BUT... the Democrats are fearful that Trump will run again (as do McConnell) and the rest of the Democrat Lights) in 2024 and the 2nd impeachment might prevent that!

Generally, not literally. And it still isn’t the Constitution. Why rely on an interpretation when the original is readily available. You still havent shown where in the Constitution it says an impeachment cant be tried if the only remaining consequence is removal from office

Declaring victory doesn’t make it so. Just ask Trump. Hahahahaha!

Last edited:

So, if you’re so sure of yourself, it’s YOUR turn to look it up. If you can’t prove your claim, it must be baseless. But we’re all getting used to baseless claims.

See post 226 dumbass. Yes, it does. The gov't says it too. I posted a GOVERNMENT website stating the purpose of impeachment.

It does not require removal of office. It is simply providing impeachment as a means for removal. But don’t take my word for it. Bendog really nailed your ass.

I never said it required removal from office. I said that the primary purpose of impeachment is removal from office and I backed it up with links and gov't documents.

From page 533: I love using someone's own info against them, even the same page:

"As a practical matter, however, the resignation of an official about to be impeached generally puts an end to impeachment proceedings because the primary objective—removal from office—has been accomplished"

That proves nothing, and as your own link provided
The House and Senate have the power to impeach and try an accused

who has resigned.

Give it up, you fucked up.

who has resigned.

I never said they don't have the power, god can you fucking read what I say? Jesus Christ you're dumber than a doorknob.

I SAID they won't try him in the senate because the purpose of impeachment is to remove from office and he's already gone. You said prove that's the purpose of impeachment and I did. Then you move the goalposts and start saying shit I didn't say.

You fucking lost dude, get over it.

Last edited:
BUT... the Democrats are fearful that Trump will run again (as do McConnell) and the rest of the Democrat Lights) in 2024 and the 2nd impeachment might prevent that!
I’m an independent and a BTR (Before Trump Republican). I want to see the GOP recover from what Jared called a “hostile takeover”.

id hate to see Trump run again and I don’t think he will. But I DO think What will happen is that he‘ll keep teasing a possible run to keep the spotlight on himself. That would freeze the field out of fear, then he’ll try to play king (or queen) maker with the $350 million the he redirected to himself from all the donations to his legal fund for election challenges.

It sounds pretty cynical and I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think anyone would put it past him.

who has resigned.

I never said they don't have the power, god can you fucking read what I say? Jesus Christ you're dumber than a doorknob.
When you feel the need to call someone else dumb, You are probably the dumb one.

who has resigned.

When you feel the need to call someone else dumb, You are probably the dumb one.

You're the dumbest mother fucker on here. You can't follow a conversation and when proven wrong you start changing people's words to try to save face. You never ONCE used a single link to prove me wrong. Why? Because I'm right and you know it.

You're not smart enough for this forum. Leave you dumb son of a bitch. You bring down the collective IQ of the liberals on here by 3 points every time you sign on.

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
Paywall :(

I’m an independent and a BTR (Before Trump Republican). I want to see the GOP recover from what Jared called a “hostile takeover”.

id hate to see Trump run again and I don’t think he will. But I DO think What will happen is that he‘ll keep teasing a possible run to keep the spotlight on himself. That would freeze the field out of fear, then he’ll try to play king (or queen) maker with the $350 million the he redirected to himself from all the donations to his legal fund for election challenges.

It sounds pretty cynical and I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think anyone would put it past him.
Total lie! You heard that from the extremely biased MSM!!!
Quit believing them! Here's why!
Trump’s fundraising operation is instead sending it to a new political organization created by the president: a leadership PAC called Save America PAC, a type of vehicle popular with both parties on Capitol Hill but long derided by watchdogs as essentially a type of slush fund, with few restrictions on how the money they raise can be spent.
Now for the TRUTH! You totally ignorant people that believe everything the MSM puts out don't seem to
graph WHY they did that!
READ and see FACTS!!!
Pissed because Hillary lost. Spent next 4 years tearing Trump down in ignorant people's eyes!
And so THEY donated 90% to Biden.
Now if you were an honest and intelligent person... maybe you could comprehend why informed people
like me have been a Trump supporter! He is NOT a politician. He is an American first. And for example
when idiots claim he is "anti-immigrant" my retort is he is like me! He has relatives that became LEGAL immigrants followed the law. His wife! My relatives. They followed the law and when the ignorant MSM
calls Trump "anti-immigrant" THEY are calling literally 50 million Americans as "anti-immigrant" and we
are NOT!!! But that's why the MSM is so totally unbelievable! And I don't understand people like you who
don't seem to comprehend again.. 96% to Hillary and the MSM lost... 90% to Biden and thanks to
95% negative news for over 4 years... AND mysterious totally irrational and logical votes for Biden!
MY Goodness you people are even more ignorant because Biden isn't running the show!
MSMdonations.png

Trump’s fundraising operation is instead sending it to a new political organization created by the president: a leadership PAC called Save America PAC, a type of vehicle popular with both parties on Capitol Hill but long derided by watchdogs as essentially a type of slush fund, with few restrictions on how the money they raise can be spent.
Now for the TRUTH! You totally ignorant people that believe everything the MSM puts out don't seem to
graph WHY they did that!
READ and see FACTS!!!
Pissed because Hillary lost. Spent next 4 years tearing Trump down in ignorant people's eyes!
Now if you were an honest and intelligent person... maybe you could comprehend why informed people
like me have been a Trump supporter! He is NOT a politician. He is an American first. And for example
when idiots claim he is "anti-immigrant" my retort is he is like me! He has relatives that became LEGAL immigrants followed the law. His wife! My relatives. They followed the law and when the ignorant MSM
calls Trump "anti-immigrant" THEY are calling literally 50 million Americans as "anti-immigrant" and we
are NOT!!! But that's why the MSM is so totally unbelievable! And I don't understand people like you who
don't seem to comprehend again.. 96% to Hillary and the MSM lost... 90% to Biden and thanks to
95% negative news for over 4 years... AND mysterious totally irrational and logical votes for Biden!
MY Goodness you people are even more ignorant because Biden isn't running the show!
View attachment 446590
Yawn. All I did was offer a bit of my background and my opinion of what MIGHT happen. Even YOU admit Trump diverted funds from his Election Challenge fund to his self-directed PAC to use as he pleases. That’s what the business world calls “using other people’s money”. That’s all fine IF those other people know where it will be going. That wasn’t the case and that’s why many of his contributors.

as for my opinion, I simply told what I thought will happen and I’ll be quite happy if Trump never teases or commits to another run at the office. I’ll gladly admit that all my speculation was just that, speculation. BUT HERE’S THE KICKER. If it does play out the way I speculated, will you admit it. And if you do, please spare all the ranting about Trump haters.

sometimes, the reasons people hate Trump are legitimate.

I SAID they won't try him in the senate because the purpose of impeachment is to remove from office and he's already gone. You said prove that's the purpose of impeachment and I did. Then you move the goalposts and start saying shit I didn't say.

You fucking lost dude, get over it.
Read hat a bipartisan panel of legal experts has to say.
I wonder how their credentials stack up against yours.

in case your wondering who the Federalist Society is, this is how they describe themselves On their website.
“Founded in 1982, the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies is a group of conservatives and libertarians dedicated to reforming the current legal order.“
Not a single liberal, libtard, communist, socialist, Nazi, or fascist in the whole group.

graph WHY they did that!
READ and see FACTS!!!
View attachment 446590
Yawn. All I did was offer a bit of my background and my opinion of what MIGHT happen. Even YOU admit Trump diverted funds from his Election Challenge fund to his self-directed PAC to use as he pleases. That’s what the business world calls “using other people’s money”. That’s all fine IF those other people know where it will be going. That wasn’t the case and that’s why many of his contributors.

as for my opinion, I simply told what I thought will happen and I’ll be quite happy if Trump never teases or commits to another run at the office. I’ll gladly admit that all my speculation was just that, speculation. BUT HERE’S THE KICKER. If it does play out the way I speculated, will you admit it. And if you do, please spare all the ranting about Trump haters.

No there are NO reasons to Hate people! How disgusting. Hate crime! Racist. Xenophobe!
HATE.... You know I personally never liked Trump. He's a braggart. Boisterous. He's from Queens NY and
obviously you never knew anyone like Trump as I have known people like Trump!
But you know, Trump got things done! Here is a list but you won't read it!
One just simple task Trump did that Biden overturned yesterday was Keystone!
HOW stupid. Biden is in favor of 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean vs 700 barrels
traveling one mile on dry land! And that's the substance of ignorant people like Biden.
Trump was as most of the 60 million of us practical, business like and oriented to get things done!
He was never a politically correct politician!
I just remember something you evidently as an unsophisticated, uninformed person and that is
you talk the talk but obviously don't walk the walk!

Assflap. Why do you always get nasty? Can you try to have a polite debate? Such a pussy as in real life you’d say none of that shit.

No, he really can't. I've tried in the past. That's why he's been on my iggy list for at least a year. I suggest everybody do the same. It's not worth the aggravation.
I find it interesting you know he's talking to me when he doesn't mention me by name and you claim to have me on ignore. Even more interesting than how often you post about making a point that you have me on ignore where you know I'll see it. Things that make ya go, hmmm.
I find it interesting that you believe Trump is the root of all that is wrong in the US. You’re about to learn an important and hard lesson.
You're an idiot, ShortBus. I never said he's the root of all that is wrong. But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Meanwhile, when Obama became president, the right bitched and moaned about how bad the economy would be under him. Forget the fact that he started with a monster recession handed to him by Bush. As is often the case, the right was wrong. Under Obama, we added 11 million jobs, more than doubled the stock market, and grew GDP at a sluggish 1.9%. Under Trump, the market did go up about at about the same rate as Obama, but GDP growth was just 1% and 3 million jobs were lost. So the right predicted Clinton's economy would fail; they predicted Bush's would succeed; the predicted Obama's economy would fail; and they predicted Trump's would succeed; they were wrong on all counts. Now the right again, predictably, cries Biden's economy will fail. Maybe it will, maybe it won't -- but given the right's success rate on such predictions, I fully expect they're wrong again.

And back to Trump, he's been an utter cluster fuck with just about everything he touched as president, culminating with his base committed the worst political sin possible -- attacking our own government. Inspired by him and the fake news he gave them, and ending up with him watching the insurgency in his name unfold until several hours later when he finally told them to go home; while at the same time, calling them patriots and very special people he loves. And just like in his previous business life, he never accepts responsibility for when he fucks up. He merely blames other people, stiffs others working for him, pretends like nothing happened, and then moves on to something else. That's pretty much how he fucked over America, which is why he couldn't get re-elected, and why a senile loser like Joe Biden, with all the crap his son brought to the table, was able to get the most votes in U.S. history -- because America wanted Trump out that bad.

So I seriously doubt I will be learning any important or hard lessons which you suspect are in my future. Your [collectively] track record is abysmal.

graph WHY they did that!
READ and see FACTS!!!
View attachment 446590

No there are NO reasons to Hate people! How disgusting. Hate crime! Racist. Xenophobe!
HATE.... You know I personally never liked Trump. He's a braggart. Boisterous. He's from Queens NY and
obviously you never knew anyone like Trump as I have known people like Trump!
But you know, Trump got things done! Here is a list but you won't read it!
One just simple task Trump did that Biden overturned yesterday was Keystone!
HOW stupid. Biden is in favor of 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean vs 700 barrels
traveling one mile on dry land! And that's the substance of ignorant people like Biden.
Trump was as most of the 60 million of us practical, business like and oriented to get things done!
He was never a politically correct politician!
I just remember something you evidently as an unsophisticated, uninformed person and that is
you talk the talk but obviously don't walk the walk!

i have to admit, I find your last two posts totally incomprehensible. Go ahead and vent but I for one won’t be listening.

graph WHY they did that!
READ and see FACTS!!!
View attachment 446590

Actually knowing Trump is NOT your everyday politically correct politician, HE will be creating Patriot party
and I'll gladly provide my ability to use the Internet (which obviously is a skill lacking with people like you..) and any other way I might help this new political party. The GOP of McConnell, Cheney, GWB, all the never Trumpers were just happy to be Dems punching bag. Never put Americans/America first as Trump has.
And yes I still can't stand Trump's personality... but in my 60+ years of working with more people than you have I'm sure (based on your "hate" concept) and Trump is a person that while you may not like him, (remember Patton?) he get's things done.
Read if you aren't so biased these 600 plus accomplishments in just 3.5 years while the MSM did 95% negative press.
Howie Carr: Thanks for everything, President Trump
Thanks for the balance in my 401(k), tax cuts for the middle class and destroying ISIS
Thank you for restoring the U.S. as the world’s leading producer of energy – after your predecessor sternly lectured us that we “couldn’t drill our way” out of our dependence on unstable Middle Eastern oil providers.
Thank you for the tax cuts for the middle class.

Thank you for destroying genocidal ISIS, which your predecessor called “the junior varsity.”

Thanks for shutting off the endless flow of illegal immigrants at the southern border, and the unending supply of MS-13 gangbangers, among other criminals, as well as the welfare-dependent illiterate indigents who were so destabilizing American society before you became president.

Thank you for calling out the endless hypocrisy of the media — what you so aptly described as “Very Fake News.”

Thank you for promoting economic policies that led to the lowest unemployment rates ever for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and women, among others.

It goes on if you have the honesty and integrity to completely read the article.

Forum List

Back