Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

[Qhttps://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/13/senate-impeachment-trial-biden-presidency-shorten-459052UOTE="Ray From Cleveland, post: 26394831, member: 55493"]
I really don't know. Francis Beevers of the Carolinas really doesn't want us to find out what Trump did and chose not to do on an insurrection. If we call it treason, that has unfortunate connotations because Trump led the calls that the election was illegal and must be stopped. But what Trump did and didn't do specifically about preplanning an assault on congresspeople … and then sending in help to protect congress …. hopefully the impeachment trial will make that clear

I doubt if there will even be any impeachment trial. It's a shame taxpayers have to waste money like this just so the commies can try to stop Trump from running again. Of course it's not the first time they've used our money yet alone our agencies for their political agendas. If they try, I'm sure Trump will see it to the Supreme Court because you can't remove a President who's already out of office.
[/QUOTE]
There has to be a trial, of sorts.

I suppose a simple maj of 51 could limit the question as to whether Trump had any foreknowledge that the insurrectionists would harm any police or break into the capitol, which was closed to the public

QAnuts like you HIGHLY suspect a lot of things, without ever offering anything but theories and bolder fonts.

QAnuts like me, fuckwad? I'm not even sure what all the Qanon shit means. In fact, I only heard about it from people here mentioning it. I looked it up once and it sounded like another hair-brain scheme by the Left trying to discredit and dismiss Trump's movement and popularity, right in line with the Rules For Radicals to try to isolate and minimize what they can't beat. I expect Trump actually has closer to around 80-90 million fans and are not going ANYWHERE.

As to my "lack of offering" anything but theories, everything I said is based in established fact and sound deduction and extrapolation.

I dare you to prove a single thing I said is wrong.

Put another way, I know the Left, how they think and plan. NO opportunity goes to waste; they are always planning ten moves ahead. There are no "accidents." Democrats were not prepared to explain how a guy with the most votes in history could likewise then have the fewest inauguration attendees in history.

Believing his lies led her to her death.
What lies?
Justifiable homicide, deserves a medal for protecting Congress.
Shooting an unarmed citizen is never justified. Look at how easily you turn Nazi to support
your political ideology.
What's next? Running people over with tanks in the streets ala the CCP, while you laugh and cheer?
You aren't just stupid. You are vile and repugnant.
Yeah ol'Trumpybear probable didn't snap to it until his lawyer, whose anal sphincter was working overtime, told him what that means.
What it means is some gutless idiot cop is being sheltered by the Praetorian Guard Capitol police
and we may never know which cowardly stooge killed Ashli Babbit in an extrajudicial act of
cold blooded murder.

Prove he went to bed. We know he didn't have a fund raiser the next morning in Vegas because Obama gave a speech from the Rose Garden at about 10 the next morning, after everyone from the compound had been rescued and evacuated from Benghazi. He did have a fund raiser that night but it was all over in Benghazi when he left DC.

We know now, thanks to Bret Baier's recent interview with ex-Obama aide Tommy Vietor, that the president was not in the Situation Room, the secure, in-house command post where presidents usually go to oversee crises. Remember the Osama bin Laden assassination-night photo with Obama back in the corner and others riveted to a real-time video screen?

Clinton and then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta have both said they talked with Obama by phone that awful evening. And Obama's said he ordered all necessary security for American facilities and representatives abroad.

But that's it! Nothing more.

Not until the next morning when Obama emerged into the Rose Garden with a silent Clinton to denounce the attack, cite the video and vow quick justice to the perpetrators. Then, he flew off to Las Vegas campaign fundraisers before the bodies were cold. Justice remains undelivered 600 days later.

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
Paywall :(
I read the whole article. Nowhere in it does it state Trump did not incite them? All it does is indicate 30-40 of the terrorists who stormed the Capitol had already planned to do so. The article doesn't say they weren't already incited by earlier comments by Trump. Nor does it say they weren't also further inspired by Trump's rally at the Ellipse.

The sad thing, this is really all that is left of Trump. Did he or didn't he start an insurrection, that will be his lasting legacy of this embarrassing sub-human being.
Well that and being a one-term president who was impeached twice, will also be his legacy. I liked how he fled Washington with "My Way" playing. His way was to cry about losing an election to fraud he failed miserably to prove which inspired a seditious insurrection on our Capitol which led to a second impeachment. That will no doubt rank him among the worst of U.S. presidents.

There doesn't have to be anything. Again, Democrats are wasting taxpayer money again and the system for their selfish political purposes. They are scared death of Trump because they know this election was a complete fraud, and they'll. have no Covid to cover their dirty work next time. They know of all the woe they are going to inflict on this country, and also know that people will be so pissed at the Democrat party in four years Trump will be a shoe-in.

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
Paywall :(
I read the whole article. Nowhere in it does it state Trump did not incite them? All it does is indicate 30-40 of the terrorists who stormed the Capitol had already planned to do so. The article doesn't say they weren't already incited by earlier comments by Trump. Nor does it say they weren't also further inspired by Trump's rally at the Ellipse.

The sad thing, this is really all that is left of Trump. Did he or didn't he start an insurrection, that will be his lasting legacy of this embarrassing sub-human being.
Well that and being a one-term president who was impeached twice, will also be his legacy. I liked how he fled Washington with "My Way" playing. His way was to cry about losing an election to fraud he failed miserably to prove which inspired a seditious insurrection on our Capitol which led to a second impeachment. That will no doubt rank him among the worst of U.S. presidents.

I still can't believe all that happened. Hopefully never again.

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.
Not what your post said. Your post stated this:
If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Going back to the OP. WaPo never "admitted" that Trump wasn't responsible.
Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

Did WAPO state that "Trump was 100% responsible"?

Sure, bud. Take your sad sack feelings and slither away.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.
you're not known to stick to the facts.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Haven't made up anything.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.
"People like you"...Jews?

How Nazi of you. Keep broad brushing. That is the tool of the left. I have Dragonlady's quote in my sig. She is people like you...Fair? If you combine us all together then I can do the same for you. Great.

That's a weird reply. I meant the mob of gullible deplorables who believed Trump and Q anon lies for 4 years.
So a tiny %. Like the assholes on the left who support BDS? Both parties have asshole fringe groups. Hence I am an Independent. I make up my own mind and I am not controlled by party rhetoric or the News Entertainment Media. You on the other hand are a gullible sheep.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.

How Nazi of you. Keep broad brushing. That is the tool of the left. I have Dragonlady's quote in my sig. She is people like you...Fair? If you combine us all together then I can do the same for you. Great.

That's a weird reply. I meant the mob of gullible deplorables who believed Trump and Q anon lies for 4 years.
So a tiny %. Like the assholes on the left who support BDS? Both parties have asshole fringe groups. Hence I am an Independent. I make up my own mind and I am not controlled by party rhetoric or the News Entertainment Media. You on the other hand are a gullible sheep.

A majority of the Republican party think the election was stolen. There is no comparison to how fringy the GOP became under a single grifter.

Obama emerged into the Rose Garden with a silent Clinton to denounce the attack, cite the video and vow quick justice to the perpetrators. Then, he flew off to Las Vegas campaign fundraisers

Nope, nice try, in reality the next thing he did was to tape an interview for 60 minutes......but do go on....

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....
Trump said he would march to the Capitol with the mob, but the coward didn't.

He then sat with his fiddle up his ass while Rome burned.
C'mon now, be fair. You know how hard it is to walk to the Capitol with bone spurs?

Nope, nice try, in reality the next thing he did was to tape an interview for 60 minutes......but do go on....

What do you mean nice try. Your claim is that he didn't go to Vegas for a fund raiser. Your claim is that he didn't go to bed. He wasn't even in the situation room. He didn't care and told everybody else to handle it.

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol.

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

He said it around the 15 minute mark in and hour and 13 minute speech.

Orange shirt Squealer. #stopthesqueal#

He incited the crowd to do something:
We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

You are a POOR reader....

from YOUR quote:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
That was before he told them to fight like hell to take their country back.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

A majority of the Republican party think the election was stolen. There is no comparison to how fringy the GOP became under a single grifter.
They do? LOL

Majority? Not a small minority that the News Entertainment Media portrays as the majority? So does the majority of Dems support the Green New Deal? Fox says yes. You’re such a loser. How do you live with yourself? Sheep.

There doesn't have to be anything. Again, Democrats are wasting taxpayer money again and the system for their selfish political purposes. They are scared death of Trump because they know this election was a complete fraud, and they'll. have no Covid to cover their dirty work next time. They know of all the woe they are going to inflict on this country, and also know that people will be so pissed at the Democrat party in four years Trump will be a shoe-in.
There has to be a trial ray. Those are the rules. But the senate could vote to limit the issue to simply whether the House managers (prosecutors) have any evidence that Trump knew what was going to happen or intentionally chose to do nothing to stop it because he wanted the insurrection to continue.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

They do? LOL

Majority? Not a small minority that the News Entertainment Media portrays as the majority? So does the majority of Dems support the Green New Deal? Fox says yes. You’re such a loser. How do you live with yourself? Sheep.

I'm not sure if a majority of Democrats believe in the Green New Deal or not. Just the same it's not a conspiracy.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

They do? LOL

I'm not sure if a majority of Democrats believe in the Green New Deal or not. Just the same it's not a conspiracy.
You are sure it’s a tiny minority? You’re just playing coy. The optics are bad and lead to the conspiracy theory. Same as the JFK murder...one shooter or conspiracy? Optics are bad

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.
Prove it! Where are your links? Your substantiation?
Here is the entire speech on 1/6/21
READ the transcript! Where is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Give me the literally pages as I've done.
But it used to be that they’d argue with me, I’d fight. So I’d fight, they’d fight. I’d fight, they’d fight. Boop-boop. You’d believe me, you’d believe them. Somebody comes out. They had their point of view, I had my point of view. But you’d have an argument. Now what they do is they go silent. It’s called suppression. And that’s what happens in a communist country. That’s what they do. They suppress. You don’t fight with them anymore,.. And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

They do? LOL

You are sure it’s a tiny minority? You’re just playing coy. The optics are bad and lead to the conspiracy theory. Same as the JFK murder...one shooter or conspiracy? Optics are bad

Did I say 'tiny minority'? Nope. I'm not even sure you read my post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back