Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

Translation: I ignore this article because I am a partisan bigot.

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....

Yeah Trump was still giving his speech 1 1/2 miles away when the bad guys started rioting. He ended his speech saying lets walk to the Capital in PEACE and protest...., the riots had been ongoing for around 15-20 minutes when Trump finished.

Yeah Trump was still giving his speech 1 1/2 miles away when the bad guys started rioting. He ended his speech saying lets walk to the Capital in PEACE and protest....

And then sat in front of the tv watching it unfold for...how many hours? ... before grudgingly saying anything.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Just because militia members planned the attack doesnt automatically mean that Trump didnt incite many of those who were there.

In charging papers, the FBI said during the Capital riot, Caldwell received Facebook messages from unspecified senders updating him of the location of lawmakers.

who was sending those messages?

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

How in the HELL could Trump incite a riot at the capital with people from MANY STATES AROUND IN ALL DIRECTIONS while he was STILL FUCKING TALKING? These people had to
plan in advance to even go there, several days in advance.

How long has Trump been talking about this? Riling up his base? Telling them to go to Washington?

How in the HELL could Trump incite a riot at the capital with people from MANY STATES AROUND IN ALL DIRECTIONS while he was STILL FUCKING TALKING? These people had to
plan in advance to even go there, several days in advance.

How long has Trump been talking about this? Riling up his base? Telling them to go to Washington?

It is clear you have nothing, grasping at straws is all you have.

It is in the article...
Paywall :(

WAPO is quoted in the article and the paywall is easily broached.

You ignored the CNN article toobfreak posted that said similar last Friday:

CNN Confirms That Trump Did Not Incite Capitol Riot

=======

Do what I try to do, run with the evidence, NOT party politics.

CNN does not say Trump did not incite it.

Pre-Planned on the part of some - Trump has been fanning the flames ever since the election and urging them to have a "wild" protest in Washington, among other things.

And WHY did he spend HOURS watching it on TV, as they overran the capital, beat police and ransacked it without a word?

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

That doesn't appear to be what the WaPo was saying. PJMedia? Please.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Haha, wow, this is incredible. Verifiable proof that Trump did not incite the riot!!! Hallelujah! Thank you editorial writer for pJ media for your warped interpretation of a Washington post article and for clarifying and presenting this crucial piece of evidence for us. And thank you OP! What a fine American you are by defending the liar in chief!!

I literally called my family half way through watching Trumps speech and said he is throwing pence under the bus and shit is about to hit the fan. How in the world did I predict that?!

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

That doesn't appear to be what the WaPo was saying. PJMedia? Please.

You didn't read what WAPO wrote, that's your problem not mine, you also ignored what CNN said last week about it too.

Your party bigotry's is why you are a rapidly dwindling believer in the Trump incitement nonsense.

Hours after they attacked the Capitol TRump said, "We love you. You're special".

Trump And The Military: The Legacy Of An Erratic Commander ...
Trump And The Military: The Legacy Of An Erratic Commander In Chief "Military and some civilian leaders have been in constant damage control over the last four years. The old 'cleanup on aisle 4 ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back