Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Assflap. Why do you always get nasty? Can you try to have a polite debate? Such a pussy as in real life you’d say none of that shit.

No, he really can't. I've tried in the past. That's why he's been on my iggy list for at least a year. I suggest everybody do the same. It's not worth the aggravation.
I find it interesting you know he's talking to me when he doesn't mention me by name and you claim to have me on ignore. Even more interesting than how often you post about making a point that you have me on ignore where you know I'll see it. Things that make ya go, hmmm.
I find it interesting that you believe Trump is the root of all that is wrong in the US. You’re about to learn an important and hard lesson.
You're an idiot, ShortBus. I never said he's the root of all that is wrong. But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Meanwhile, when Obama became president, the right bitched and moaned about how bad the economy would be under him. Forget the fact that he started with a monster recession handed to him by Bush. As is often the case, the right was wrong. Under Obama, we added 11 million jobs, more than doubled the stock market, and grew GDP at a sluggish 1.9%. Under Trump, the market did go up about at about the same rate as Obama, but GDP growth was just 1% and 3 million jobs were lost. So the right predicted Clinton's economy would fail; they predicted Bush's would succeed; the predicted Obama's economy would fail; and they predicted Trump's would succeed; they were wrong on all counts. Now the right again, predictably, cries Biden's economy will fail. Maybe it will, maybe it won't -- but given the right's success rate on such predictions, I fully expect they're wrong again.

And back to Trump, he's been an utter cluster fuck with just about everything he touched as president, culminating with his base committed the worst political sin possible -- attacking our own government. Inspired by him and the fake news he gave them, and ending up with him watching the insurgency in his name unfold until several hours later when he finally told them to go home; while at the same time, calling them patriots and very special people he loves. And just like in his previous business life, he never accepts responsibility for when he fucks up. He merely blames other people, stiffs others working for him, pretends like nothing happened, and then moves on to something else. That's pretty much how he fucked over America, which is why he couldn't get re-elected, and why a senile loser like Joe Biden, with all the crap his son brought to the table, was able to get the most votes in U.S. history -- because America wanted Trump out that bad.

So I seriously doubt I will be learning any important or hard lessons which you suspect are in my future. Your [collectively] track record is abysmal.
Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing. What a pathetic pussy you are. He lowered the tax rates as promised, decreased illegals coming into the US as promised, curbed corporate inversions as promised, moved our embassy to Jerusalem as promised, eradicated ISIS as promised, built up our military as promised, lowered unemployment as promised, increased the stock market significantly as promised....lastly triggered leftist pussies like you...as promised.

Hopefully you understand all that. Biden promised to unify the country. I will wait and see if he does. But whether he does or doesn’t you will still be a pussy, Assflap.
Lowering tax rates did shit. The rate of job growth did not improve from prior to the tax cuts and GDP growth dropped after they went into effect. As far as decreasing illegal aliens coming into the country, you're full of shit as there's no way to measure that. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem was meaningless as nearly every other country on the planet still doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He did not eradicate ISIS as evidenced by their bombimb Iraq just yesterday. Building up the military was unnecessary. He did not lower unemployment, he raised it from 4.7% to 6.7%. The stock market did go up, at about the same rate it went under Obama. And by "triggered," you mean the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.

And sadly, you utterly failed to refute anything I said in my post. "Nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.
SO your entire post is a lie and the embassy move is important to me and my fellow Jews. But this is off topic and frankly discussing the riot is old news. Like you.
Nothing is a lie. Shit, you couldn't even refute a word of it. Again, "nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.
Refuted all of it and you're triggered as I stated. All your posts are about Trump and he is gone and your avatar as well shows your derangement.
ShortBus, Your "nuh-uh" response refuted nothing I posted but did reaffirm you're a moron.
Nope. You’re wrong and triggered
The posts are all still there, ShortBus. You refuted none of this...

But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Your response to that was the equivalent of "nuh-uh"...

Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing.

The posts are still there. You denying reality exposes how insane you are.
Wrong thread. Start a new one and I'll embarrass you again.

You're still triggered and you're still a fat loser.
LOLOL

You'd have to embarrass me ar least once, ShortBus, in order to embarrass me again. But don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.
You didn’t see the likes? You’re blind as well as stupid, Bitch Boy.
Nope, that's not embarrassing. Try harder, ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Your posts are embarrassing and you lost another debate, Bitch Boy. Pretty sad when a 65 year old man uses emojis and such.
LOL

That's not embarrassing. Try harder, ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Republican poll watchers left the State Farm Arena around 10:30 p.m. election night after officials said counting would stop."

I said ballots that were hidden by long table cloths were pulled out from under tables after counting was
halted and people sent home and that clearly, if security videos can be trusted, five female workers
continued to run the ballots brought up through Dominion vote changing machines after that.
I watched it myself.
It was that evening that Trump's lead vanished and Corrupt Joe Biden gained the lead, illegally
obviously.

Were election workers sent home due to a broken toilet on a lower floor from the previous day?
Why was counting halted if not for that plumbing matter?
Those security videos were thoroughly investigated and deemed completely appropriate. You were lied to about "suitcases" and "hidden ballots" but sadly, you're too stupid to discern fact from fiction.

"Were election workers sent home due to a broken toilet on a lower floor from the previous day?"

No. What part of "no" is too complex for your woefully insufficient comprehension?

Look at the video, liar. Supposedly the counting stopped yet a few selected worker were still running ballots through the machines... which is how Biden surpassed Trump even though "no votes were being counted".

Tell me again why vote counting was "stopped". And why Biden kept receiving votes anyway.

I detest liars who will try to tell me I don't know what I have seen. Poll watchers WERE sent home.
If want to be banished just keep lying.
No poll watchers were sent home. The "cutters" were sent home because they're job of opening ballots was done. Some poll watchers left with them thinking they were done for the night. They returned a couple of hours later after learning the counting of the ballots did not stop.

They have been doing a lot of admitting lately. As if they are purposely trying to get the public upset so that they will be discussing over the phones, that is being monitored by the FBI, about a revolution. And if anyone says any triggered words while talking. That it will alert the FBI.
They knows that QANON pacified the savage beast in us. And so they wants to think that Q was a joke in order for us to feel hopeless. That we will be trying to start a uprising. And then use that against Pres. Trump's fake impeachment trial.
And so, everybody should locked arms together and sing Kumbaya and hope that Q pulls through.

Pj Media

Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.
/——-/
E370E7DA-1CB0-4269-B934-8D7C2654FDF5.jpeg

Forum List

Back