Now that Trump is in on the Coronavirus scam with the press, who are we to believe?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I wonder who got to Trump! And Pence!

They're up there every day, holding press conferences, asking for trillions, calling it an emergency, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this thing.

No doubt Trump supporters are furious at the man for whom they voted for throwing in with the media on this.

What happened? And surely Trump supporters aren't going to support him now that he's playing along with the lamestream media!

They're up there every day, holding press conferences, asking for trillions, calling it an emergency, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this thing.

No doubt Trump supporters are furious at the man for whom they voted for throwing in with the media on this.

What happened? And surely Trump supporters aren't going to support him now that he's playing along with the lamestream media!
What are you babbling about now?

I made this as simple as I could.

Why has Trump thrown in with the lamestream media? Why is he calling this an emergency? Don't you have an answer?

Keep telling yourself that. You can look shocked and awed next November like you did last time.

"Now"? LOL

Why has Trump thrown in with the lamestream media? Why is he calling this an emergency? Don't you have an answer?
Some anti trumpers bash trump for not taking the chinese virus seriously enough

but you think he’s taking it too serious?

No, not now, after his earlier comments playing it down.

So are you going to answer my question? What happened to Trump? And how angry are you at him for this betrayal?

So are you going to answer my question? What happened to Trump? And how angry are you at him for this betrayal?

Amazing, a mac vs mac debate.

Trump is not a one trick pony. He can adapt his beliefs as new data comes is. I know, it's almost impossible to believe that someone could be so non-ideological as to adapt to situations.

Maybe the best president in history could do that...

Nothing happened to trump

he’s proceeding based on the available information

Trump is not a one trick pony. He can adapt his beliefs as new data comes is. I know, it's almost impossible to believe that someone could be so non-ideological as to adapt to situations.
So the lamestream media is right about the virus?

What about the many Trump supporters who are calling this a scam? Are they wrong?

President Trump is attempting to offset the devastating economic and psychological damage caused by Democrat governors, democrat mayors and MSM/DNC. He even pointed out the cure for the Chinese Kung Flu and the democrats and MSM/DNC say that is bad.

What about the many Trump supporters who are calling this a scam? Are they wrong?

Lamestream media is not correct. It is a Chinese virus. President Trump has corrected them.

The other day media was claiming that Trump had suggested an aquarium cleaner is the cure to the virus.

They lie and are not correct. Meanwhile the cure that Trump actually suggested has saved lives, with at least one person on his death bed thanking president Trump.

Maybe Trump will cure cancer next?

I am underwhelmed by your incoherence

trump never called the chinese virus a scam and neither have I

But your obvious TDS is getting pretty close

You're being dishonest. I didn't say that Trump called it a scam. You won't be able to put me on the defensive here to change the subject.

That's okay. I'm getting the level of responses I expected. And the spin. And the insults. Good stuff.

It would probably be smarter for you guys not to respond at all, but that's up to you.

Did it EVER occur to you that maybe this crisis is real? Is that possible? Well, no, I guess in your world, it isn't. Get back to me in a year and tell me if anyone you knew died, OK? Until then, shut up.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Did it EVER occur to you that maybe this crisis is real? Is that possible? Well, no, I guess in your world, it isn't. Get back to me in a year and tell me if anyone you knew died, OK? Until then, shut up.
I do love being told to shut up on the internet.

No response, then. Okay.

This is blatant fake news:

This is true news:

A Florida man diagnosed with coronavirus claims he was saved from certain death by an anti-malaria drug touted as a possible treatment by President Trump.

After more than a week, doctors told him there was nothing more they could do and, on Friday evening, Giardinieri said goodbye to his wife and three children.

“I was at the point where I was barely able to speak and breathing was very challenging,” Giardinieri said. “I really thought my end was there.”

Then a friend sent him a recent article about hydroxychloroquine, a prescription drug that’s been used to treat malaria for decades and auto-immune diseases like lupus.

Is Mac on the side of fake or true? On the side of death or cure?

You're being dishonest.

I didn't say that Trump called it a scam. You won't be able to put me on the defensive here to change the subject.

That's okay. I'm getting the level of responses I expected. And the spin. And the insults. Good stuff.

It would probably be smarter for you guys not to respond at all, but that's up to you.

I am doing the best that I can to make sense of your rambling complaints

but you are incoherent

New Topics

Forum List

Back