Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

I wasn’t making a point, I was asking a question. But if posting a video without making a point is how you want to run your thread then that’s cool. I can play that game.

This is a game for you ? Trolling on a news board thread asking redundant questions.
Wow you must be the hit of the party
in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

What do you babbling about?I guess you are drunk.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thup::thup::thup::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thup::clap::clap::clap::thup::thup::2up::banana:
i see you have seen what me and slade have seen about this nut.lol when he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run with facts on trumps corruption he cannot refute,he starts babbling posting videos on some former cia director who talks about the elite and has nothing to do with the facts you post on trumps corruption. You bring that point up to him,and he gets angry and just throws one liner insults:uhoh3::rolleyes-41:

I swear,this clown and most other trump supporters here at usmb are as bad as the blacks who worship Obama and won’t look at the evidence on his corruption because he is their hero since he is a black president.these trump,supporters are no different than the obamadolts:abgg2q.jpg:

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I see you have seen what me and slade have seen about this nut.lol when he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run with facts on trumps corruption he cannot refute,he starts babbling indeed posting videos on some former cia director who talks about the elite what they have planned but has nothing to do with the facts on trumps corruption:uhoh3: you bring that point up to him,and he gets angry and just throws one liner insults:uhoh3::rolleyes-41:

I swear,this clown and most other trump supporters here at usmb areasbad as the blacks who worship Obama and refuse to look at the evidence of his corruption because he is also their hero since he is a black president.these trump supporters are no different than the obamadolts:abgg2q.jpg::uhoh3::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
:abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:Thanks for proving what a troll you are and how immature you are and how you indeed do give 9/11 truthers a bad rap:clap::clap::clap:at first when I saw this link of yours I thought that maybe you were trying to prove me wrong that you do take the time to address trumps corruption but to no surprise I see I am wrong and that’s not the case at all,that you just want to get into a pissing contest with me over some grudge you have with me cause I exposed your shortcomings to everybody that you can’t debate and stand toe to toe on his corruption so you are trying to weasel out of a debate with me by trying to lure me into a pissing contest in the flame zone,damn your more immature than I ever imagined:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

sorry kid,not going to take the bait,im more mature than That to get into a pissing contest in the flame zone.20 years ago I might have been immature enough to be lured into that,but that was then,this is now.dont do that anymore. I am only in a civilized discussion on trumps corruption,something you obviously are incapable of which is why you try and lure me there away from this thread :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry,not going to play your game kid,pm slade,maybe he will take your bait.speaking of pms,don’t fucking send me a pm again hypocrite,you asked me a long time ago not to pm you again and I obliged,yet you sent me one a few days ago:rolleyes-41: you can’t have it both ways kid,you don’t get to make the rules that I can’t send you a pm but you can with me,doesn’t work that way,:uhoh3: you don’t want me to send you pm’s,I’m cool with that,but don’t be a fucking hypocrite and go send me one after you told me not to send you one again mr hypocrite,again it doesn’t work that way :uhoh3: :rolleyes-41: :ahole-1:

Thanks for proving what a troll you are and how immature you are and how you indeed do give 9/11 truthers a bad
You're the truther who believes every conspiracy theory Alex Jones informs you of. And btw you're the troll too
nice self reflection dumbass..

Have you always been this ignorant in your 12 years here or do you get stupider as you go. ?

Thanks for proving what a troll you are and how immature you are and how you indeed do give 9/11 truthers a bad
You're the truther who believes every conspiracy theory Alex Jones informs you of. And btw you're the troll too
nice self reflection dumbass..

Have you always been this ignorant in your 12 years here or do you get stupider as you go. ?
Since you cowardly evaded all the facts on your other thread where I exposed your lies about me and how you cowardly avoid addressing them here being the coward you are claiming you won There cause you got to get the last post in there before being a coward asking the mods to close it since I proved to the whole group you can’t stand toe to toe with me on this subject here in this thread, :lmao: you left me know choice to post here and expose ypu

you knew I was embarrassing you so you cowardly asked them to close your thread since At least a couple of people were siding with me agreeing
with me you are a nut case who gets angry when people don’t agree with youon trump as myself and others have proved on this thread:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

you hated it they were siding with me as some were and you were losing as you always do with me so you got scared and asked the mods to close it,trying to prove you somehow made a point when you can’t disprove my point on how you get angry here as you have on this whole thread at people that did not agreewith you’ll you have to insult in defeat:lmao::abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

this is the latest lie of yours about me as well claiming I believe everything Alex Jones says confusing me with mindwars.:auiqs.jpg::lmao: I stopped listening to Alex Jones years ago liar when many of his lies were exposed,again stop confusing me withmindwars:rolleyes-41:

I proved on that thread you insult people when you can’t counter facts on trumps corruption as I have on this thread same as others.people sided with me there and agreed you were the crazy onevso you asked them to close it i:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao:

More and more people are finding out how you evade facts on trumps corruption and can’t stand toe to toe to with me and then have to lie about me when i checkmate you,they see now that you ask the mods to close a thread when you are losing a debate with me and have no point.

Go ahead and post some other lie here about me and cowardly ask the mods to close the thread and try and pretend you made any point other than you have to insult when you can’t refute facts and pretend you made your case, I don’t care,this thread has run its course anyways so you might as well ask them to close it ass well

only this time I won’t read your drivel about you making some point that youdon’t have:lmao: I got done wasting my time with you on this thread a long time ago sick of you being a coward refusing to address my facts so go ahead and ask them to close it,I done here anyways.unless of course you surprise me and keep it open and others want tocome on and expose you also.lol:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back