Now that I think of it neither

Can you name any Hillary Senate accomplishments? Now that I think of it neither can I.

Do you ever think before commenting?

Can you name any Hillary Senate accomplishments? Now that I think of it neither can I.

there are many just you're a stupid republican who would bash a dem even if he discovered a cure for cancer,,,,,what you say what you think is valueless

there are many just you're a stupid republican who would bash a dem even if he discovered a cure for cancer,,,,,what you say what you think is valueless
Dem wont discover the cure for cancer. That would require one to support themselves, put themselves through college, start at a low wage and work up to a position that allowed them to lead a research team instead of just be part of one following directions.
Now, who on the left is willing to do that when Bernie is promising them a 100% free ride in life.

just a couple for my dumb republican friends
Helping to expand health coverage for millions of kids, standing up for women’s rights on the world stage, helping 9/11 first responders … and that’s just the beginning.

just a couple for my dumb republican friends
Helping to expand health coverage for millions of kids, standing up for women’s rights on the world stage, helping 9/11 first responders … and that’s just the beginning.

LOL You're insane, she's never accomplished a damn thing except ride Bill's coat tails

BFD Ivanka rode her fathers coat tails and look how she turned out A real smart young lady

She has far more accomplishments than Rubio.

Go ahead, name a Rubio accomplishment, and I'll match it with a Hillary accomplishment and we'll see who runs out first.

I don't follow Rubio....with that said Hildabeast has no accomplishments, that's a major knock against her but you're a low info left loon so you ignore it.
Now run along, I find you boring, drab, ignorant and trollish

She has far more accomplishments than Rubio.

Go ahead, name a Rubio accomplishment, and I'll match it with a Hillary accomplishment and we'll see who runs out first.

I don't follow Rubio....with that said Hildabeast has no accomplishments, that's a major knock against her but you're a low info left loon so you ignore it.
Now run along, I find you boring, drab, ignorant and trollish

Ok, so you are incapable of accepting the challenge. One down.

Anyone else? Who wants to name Rubio accomplishments vs. Clinton accomplishments.

BFD Ivanka rode her fathers coat tails and look how she turned out A real smart young lady
That is a testament to Trump's parenting & her personal accountability.

Bill didn't raise Hillary
and you say that being around a brilliant guy like bill all her life means nothing ?? nothing rubbed off??? He married a dummy??? is that where you're going???

and you say that being around a brilliant guy like bill all her life means nothing ?? nothing rubbed off??? He married a dummy??? is that where you're going???
and trumps parenting?? making all those deals he had so much time to spend with his family??lol

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

Go ahead and list Hillary's accomplishments. I believe there is enough room for that monstrous list.

and trumps parenting?? making all those deals he had so much time to spend with his family??lol
I believe it's referred to "working for a living..."

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

And here I thought so much more of you ,,,,now you're in the same camp with sassy another who ignores facts

New Topics

Forum List

Back