Now That Fake Media Want Biden Gone in 2024, They Protest Press Restrictions

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

5 Jul 2022 ~~ By John Nolte

The corporate media have asked the White House to end press restrictions on who is and is not allowed to attend big events and ask questions.
These fake journalists are so sleazy and transparent that you have to laugh.
For the past 18 months His Fraudulency Joe Biden has been in office, the corporate media have said nothing about Biden using the China Flu to restrict access to big press avails.
Worse still, for 18 months, Biden has almost always called on “reporters” based on a pre-screening process from his staff. He uses an actual list from his staff, something I have never seen before.
Worst of all, for 18 months, the left-wing lapdogs in the corporate media said nothing, protested nothing…
Here’s how Breitbart News reported this more than a year ago:
Biden said he would be using a pre-approved list of reporters to call on Wednesday at a press conference following his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.​
Biden, while looking for reporters to call on during his press conference, said, “I’ll take your questions, and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on.”​
When Biden previously used similar lines to this, the “they” he refers to is the staff on his communications team.​
~Snip~
Biden’s average approval rating is now around 38 percent.
We are headed into a recession.
Biden is enfeebled and losing more of his cognitive abilities by the day.
Put another way; the corporate media want Joe Biden out. They want to force him out. They want another Democrat at the top of the 2024 ticket, someone who has a chance at holding on to the White House.
That’s all that’s going on with this protest.
This is just more left-wing activism from a left-wing media that was more than happy to roll over like dogs when rolling over aided The Cause.
Now that rolling over hinders the cause, now that protecting Biden hinders the cause, these fascists are whining.

Commentary:
Translation: The January 6th "Insurrection" is not getting the kind of traction they wanted------why not focus on the rigged 2020 Presidential Election-----that is a real news story!
This is all part of the Maoist Democrat plan. Biden was only meant to serve one term. Now the PM/DSA Commies and their Quisling Media are laying the groundwork for their next presidential puppet nominee.
The election fraud deniers in the media prop up that illegitimate regime every day they refuse to talk or ask questions about the stolen 2020 election.
Yuri Bezmenov was absolutely correct.
I was absolutely amazed when I saw people holding signs for a Soros-funded Democrat running for DA in one of the most crime infested cities in the nation. Really? Are they insane?
Yuri was right.

5 Jul 2022 ~~ By John Nolte

The corporate media have asked the White House to end press restrictions on who is and is not allowed to attend big events and ask questions.
These fake journalists are so sleazy and transparent that you have to laugh.
For the past 18 months His Fraudulency Joe Biden has been in office, the corporate media have said nothing about Biden using the China Flu to restrict access to big press avails.
Worse still, for 18 months, Biden has almost always called on “reporters” based on a pre-screening process from his staff. He uses an actual list from his staff, something I have never seen before.
Worst of all, for 18 months, the left-wing lapdogs in the corporate media said nothing, protested nothing…
Here’s how Breitbart News reported this more than a year ago:
Biden said he would be using a pre-approved list of reporters to call on Wednesday at a press conference following his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.​
Biden, while looking for reporters to call on during his press conference, said, “I’ll take your questions, and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on.”​
When Biden previously used similar lines to this, the “they” he refers to is the staff on his communications team.​
~Snip~
Biden’s average approval rating is now around 38 percent.
We are headed into a recession.
Biden is enfeebled and losing more of his cognitive abilities by the day.
Put another way; the corporate media want Joe Biden out. They want to force him out. They want another Democrat at the top of the 2024 ticket, someone who has a chance at holding on to the White House.
That’s all that’s going on with this protest.
This is just more left-wing activism from a left-wing media that was more than happy to roll over like dogs when rolling over aided The Cause.
Now that rolling over hinders the cause, now that protecting Biden hinders the cause, these fascists are whining.

Commentary:
Translation: The January 6th "Insurrection" is not getting the kind of traction they wanted------why not focus on the rigged 2020 Presidential Election-----that is a real news story!
This is all part of the Maoist Democrat plan. Biden was only meant to serve one term. Now the PM/DSA Commies and their Quisling Media are laying the groundwork for their next presidential puppet nominee.
The election fraud deniers in the media prop up that illegitimate regime every day they refuse to talk or ask questions about the stolen 2020 election.
Yuri Bezmenov was absolutely correct.
I was absolutely amazed when I saw people holding signs for a Soros-funded Democrat running for DA in one of the most crime infested cities in the nation. Really? Are they insane?
Yuri was right.

Newsom and a tranny....big Mikey?

Forum List

Back