Now that election is over, hundreds of Asian migrants to US

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Hundreds of Asian migrants to be resettled in the United States from Australia.

"It now appears that the unnamed country is the United States, and the deal was held up pending the US presidential election, so that it would not affect the election results. Now that the election is over, the deal can be completed and implemented in the presidential lame duck period."

In other words, it is known by everyone that this is not wanted by the American people, yet they do it anyway.

Doesn't this border on treason?

Nothing wrong with allowing productive people to immigrate to the US. It's the non productive third worlders, who do nothing but leech of our tax dollars that are the problem. As long as you are willing to adopt our culture, and values, and possess a strong work ethic; you'll likely be welcomed here. Having women who are not so ugly, as to be unbeddable doesn't hurt either.

• Banned
Nothing wrong with allowing productive people to immigrate to the US. It's the non productive third worlders, who do nothing but leech of our tax dollars that are the problem. As long as you are willing to adopt our culture, and values, and possess a strong work ethic; you'll likely be welcomed here. Having women who are not so ugly, as to be unbeddable doesn't hurt either.

Let x = 100 million

xxx
US population

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Population living in countries poorer than Mexico

Let x = 100 million

xxx
US population

If I'm reading your post correctly;...

I am by no means suggesting an unlimited number of immigants would be welcome. In the context of this thread the number portrayed, was in the hundreds.

• Banned

Let x = 100 million

xxx
US population

If I'm reading your post correctly;...

I am by no means suggesting an unlimited number of immigants would be welcome. In the context of this thread the number portrayed, was in the hundreds.

You are right. However, just as at one point we had to close the book on the pioneering, homesteading, expansionist era in our country's history, we need to do that now on the immigration era. Become like Japan. Even if it's just a few beddable babes, give them tourist visas, bed them, send them home. (The picture that came with this story showed just a bunch of men, anyway. They were Asian Muslims). But for the Jews are using their power to kkep our gates open. Same in Europe. That's the reason they opposed Trump so viciously. The possibility he might close the book on the immigration era.

media_power.jpg

You are right. However, just as at one point we had to close the book on the pioneering, homesteading, expansionist era in our country's history, we need to do that now on the immigration era. Become like Japan. Even if it's just a few beddable babes, give them tourist visas, bed them, send them home. (The picture that came with this story showed just a bunch of men, anyway. They were Asian Muslims). But for the Jews are using their power to kkep our gates open. Same in Europe. That's the reason they opposed Trump so viciously. The possibility he might close the book on the immigration era.

You're out of your fucking mind. Every jew I know wants to deport most/all of the arab muslims...what fucking sane jew on earth would want more arab muslims brought to the US? BTW, EVERY jew I know voted FOR Trump, try and get your tiny brain around that one, superstar.

If we allowed single women only, assimilation wouldn't be an issue...

You're out of your fucking mind. Every jew I know wants to deport most/all of the arab muslims...what fucking sane jew on earth would want more arab muslims brought to the US? BTW, EVERY jew I know voted FOR Trump, try and get your tiny brain around that one, superstar.
The name "George Soros" ring a bell?

Hundreds?
Hundreds of Asian migrants to be resettled in the United States from Australia.

"It now appears that the unnamed country is the United States, and the deal was held up pending the US presidential election, so that it would not affect the election results. Now that the election is over, the deal can be completed and implemented in the presidential lame duck period."

In other words, it is known by everyone that this is not wanted by the American people, yet they do it anyway.

Doesn't this border on treason?
Must be running out of dishwashers on the left coast.

Forum List

Back