Now That Biden Has Been UN-Officially Crowned the DNC's 2020 Presidential Candidate...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Let's Take A Look At Some of Sleep / Creepy Joe's Greatest 2020 Campaign Moments So Far:

THE KONAR PROVINCE IS ALSO A PLACE IN BIDEN'S MIND:

False War Story

"In August 2019, Biden shared a heroic story with a New Hampshire audience about him going to the Konar province in Afghanistan. He said that a four-star general asked him to make the trip to recognize a Navy captain's heroism. Biden said the captain tried to refuse a Silver Star, because he felt like a failure."

--
There's only 1 problem: The time period, location, heroic act, type of medal, military branch, and recipient's rank were ALL INCORRECT

REPUBLICAN RUNNING MATE:
During a New Hampshire campaign event in December Biden declared he would consider not only a GOP Running Mate but also female GOP Running Mate....

- NH Democrats' Response: "If u still support Biden after he said he would consider a Republican VP, I have no words...this is insanity"

AGAINST POT LEGALIZATION:
"The truth of the matter is, there's not nearly been enough evidence that has been acquired as to whether or not it is a gateway drug."
-- Biden

:rolleyes:

JOE TO MINERS: 'LEARN CODE"

"Anybody who can go down 300 to 3,000 feet in a mine, sure in hell can learn to program as well," Biden said. "Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program for god's sake"

Promising once again, like Hillary did in 2016, to end coalminers' livelihood.....nice.

UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS MUSTLEARN ENGLISH

Joe was asked the question:

"My parents have worked over the past 19 years, paid their taxes, and given back to their community. They're in their late 50's and are integral to the fabric of Florida," immigration rights advocate Juan Escalante tweeted. "You're going to deny them citizenship over a language requirement should they come out of the shadows?"

JOE: YES! Joe declared his pathway to citizenship included the requirement to speak English in the US...

(What's wrong with that one?)

WRONG CAMPAIGN SITE, JOE:

"At the end of the July debate, Biden encouraged voters to "go to Joe3-0-3-3-0" if they agreed with them. Both "Joe 30330" and "Joe 3030" trended, revealing that both Joe30330.com and Joe3030.com both supported Biden's opponent South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg."

Joe Biden's biggest gaffes in his 2020 campaign

TWO OF MY FAVORITES ARE:

1. Joe declared he was running for THE US SENATE instead of the Presidency recently...

:p

and perhaps the #1 Gaffe of his life, one I know he will be seeing and hearing a LOT until election day:

2. Joe Biden's Videotaped Extortion Confession

We will never make it to the end of the list. Even if you try he will do something even dumber...

But it's ok, once the God-Emperor finishes him, you can still learn to code at 80.

Let's Take A Look At Some of Sleep / Creepy Joe's Greatest 2020 Campaign Moments So Far:

False War Story

"In August 2019, Biden shared a heroic story with a New Hampshire audience about him going to the Konar province in Afghanistan. He said that a four-star general asked him to make the trip to recognize a Navy captain's heroism. Biden said the captain tried to refuse a Silver Star, because he felt like a failure."

--
There's only 1 problem: The time period, location, heroic act, type of medal, military branch, and recipient's rank were ALL INCORRECT

REPUBLICAN RUNNING MATE:
During a New Hampshire campaign event in December Biden declared he would consider not only a GOP Running Mate but also female GOP Running Mate....

- NH Democrats' Response: "If u still support Biden after he said he would consider a Republican VP, I have no words...this is insanity"

"The truth of the matter is, there's not nearly been enough evidence that has been acquired as to whether or not it is a gateway drug."
-- Biden

"Anybody who can go down 300 to 3,000 feet in a mine, sure in hell can learn to program as well," Biden said. "Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program for god's sake"

Promising once again, like Hillary did in 2016, to end coalminers' livelihood.....nice.

"My parents have worked over the past 19 years, paid their taxes, and given back to their community. They're in their late 50's and are integral to the fabric of Florida," immigration rights advocate Juan Escalante tweeted. "You're going to deny them citizenship over a language requirement should they come out of the shadows?"

JOE: YES! Joe declared his pathway to citizenship included the requirement to speak English in the US...

"At the end of the July debate, Biden encouraged voters to "go to Joe3-0-3-3-0" if they agreed with them. Both "Joe 30330" and "Joe 3030" trended, revealing that both Joe30330.com and Joe3030.com both supported Biden's opponent South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg."

Have you "guy's" found anymore dirt on Trump[emoji848] or are you waiting for him to steal the election. Which is it?

False War Story

--

REPUBLICAN RUNNING MATE:

-- Biden

How does one get "unofficially crowned"?

False War Story

--

REPUBLICAN RUNNING MATE:

-- Biden

These aren't gaffes!
They're delusions and hallucinations, fer' Chrissakes!!

If I was a democrat I would encourage democrats to vote for third party because my god are you that depressed! Of course you are because you are a boxer (dog) can’t stand a outsider. But this is the same guy who lead a sham in 91’. Now, I’m going to shame you people and the younger democrats go look at the Thomas hearings and y’all are being played by a stupid person who lead a sham on a African American justice

Biden is going to have big night tomorrow. He should be firmly in control going forward. The Dems want this wrapped up quickly, so they can hide Biden and minimize his exposure until the convention. If Sanders were able to hang in there, the DNC would likley bring back Clinton.

Forum List

Back