Now Some Claim The Cancel Culture Does Not Exist - Saul Alinsky Classic

It's hysterical that people will eve come close to saying this:

I, however, argue that while the intentions of cancel culture are displayed during public scandal, the entirety of cancel culture as a concept doesn’t exist. I believe that it’s only in its first stage of existing. And this first stage is not nearly as prominent in today’s society nor is it as effective in “ending people’s livelihoods” as it is often made out to be.

We hear daily how people are flattened because of things they've said or tweeted.

How can someone be so stupid ?
Why are you all so interested in the whining cat fight among the elite professors at an obscure Canadian University, and the Toronto based Globe and Mail?

I thought you fools had no interest in Canadians or Canadian opinions whatsoever?

I, however, argue that while the intentions of cancel culture are displayed during public scandal, the entirety of cancel culture as a concept doesn’t exist. I believe that it’s only in its first stage of existing. And this first stage is not nearly as prominent in today’s society nor is it as effective in “ending people’s livelihoods” as it is often made out to be.

We hear daily how people are flattened because of things they've said or tweeted.

Why are you all so interested in the whining cat fight among the elite professors at an obscure Canadian University, and the Toronto based Globe and Mail?

I thought you fools had no interest in Canadians or Canadian opinions whatsoever?

That cat fight exists in the U.S. too.

I've quoted examples of it throughout the thread.

I've had left wingers claim that Cancel Culture, PC and Identity Politics don't exist. Just flat out deny it.

I've had right wingers claim that old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racism doesn't exist. Just flat out deny it.

There's no use in trying to get them to admit the obvious. Wingers appear to view honesty as some kind of weakness or capitulation.

Just deny, deny, deny.
And, you know the purpose of the Cancel Culture, PC, and ID politics, and where it originated, don't you?

To pretend that this is not an effort to erode Western Culture to allow Marxism is the brightest example of whistling past the graveyard I have ever seen.

It is, without question, a Bolshevik Plot.

This isn’t the 1950’s Bootney. The Bolsheviks are all dead. 1918 was over 100 years ago.

Their grandchildren, the post-Stalin Soviets are mostly dead as well. The people you should really be worried about are the White supremacists and the totalitarians. Trump, Putin, Erdogan, and that ilk but you’re all for those traitorous scum.

I've had left wingers claim that Cancel Culture, PC and Identity Politics don't exist. Just flat out deny it.

I've had right wingers claim that old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racism doesn't exist. Just flat out deny it.

There's no use in trying to get them to admit the obvious. Wingers appear to view honesty as some kind of weakness or capitulation.

Just deny, deny, deny.
And, you know the purpose of the Cancel Culture, PC, and ID politics, and where it originated, don't you?

To pretend that this is not an effort to erode Western Culture to allow Marxism is the brightest example of whistling past the graveyard I have ever seen.

This isn’t the 1950’s Bootney. The Bolsheviks are all dead. 1918 was over 100 years ago.

Their grandchildren, the post-Stalin Soviets are mostly dead as well. The people you should really be worried about are the White supremacists and the totalitarians. Trump, Putin, Erdogan, and that ilk but you’re all for those traitorous scum.

If I need someone to tell me what I should be doing, there is a list of 10,000 people in front of your name.

Go lecture someone else you braindead asswipe.

And when you can show me where I said I was for Putin, then I'll stop calling you a liar.

No it doesn’t. Conservatives in Canada are a very unpopular breed because they suffer from the same sort of ignorance and arrogance that American conservativeS exhibit.

We’ve mostly confined conservatives to the Alberta where they have a huge oil revenue Heritage Fund to shield the province from their bad economic policies.

Not only that but in the 10 years Harper ruled Canada, wages stagnated, services were cut, and the gap between rich and poor widened. Sound familiar?

Under Justin Trudeau, my income has gone up by $2000 per year. More services for seniors means less out of pocket for me.

Last edited:

Just deny, deny, deny.

If I need someone to tell me what I should be doing, there is a list of 10,000 people in front of your name.

And when you can show me where I said I was for Putin, then I'll stop calling you a liar.

Trump is for Putin, and all the other strong men, but in Putin, Trump has absolute faith. Three times now he has believed Putin over his own intelligence services. ”Deep State”, “Crowdstrike”, “Burisma” and “The press are the enemy of the people” are all Russian propaganda and/or conspiracy theories which Trump relies on and you parrot every day. Joseph Stalin originated “The Press is the enemy of the people”.

If you’re not “pro-Putin” why are you promoting his propaganda?

No it doesn’t. Conservatives in Canada are a very unpopular breed because they suffer from the same sort of ignorance and arrogance that American conservativeS exhibit.

We’ve mostly confined conservatives to the Alberta where they have a huge oil revenue Heritage Fund to shield the province from their bad economic policies.

Not only that but in the 10 years Harper ruled Canada, wages stagnated, services were cut, and the gap between rich and poor widened. Sound familiar?

Under Justin Trudeau, my income has gone up by $2000 per year. More services for seniors means less out of pocket for me.

1. Sorry, but conservatives in the U.S.A. know how to rock and roll (and elect someone they said would never be elected).

2. I know all about the poverty in other provinces as we studied several business deals in those places. Some of them were out and out suckfests.

3. You are a real moron if you connect one person to a complex economy. But it's what you left wingers do.

4. And this is not about you.

So shut the fuck up.

Just deny, deny, deny.

Trump is for Putin, and all the other strong men, but in Putin, Trump has absolute faith. Three times now he has believed Putin over his own intelligence services. ”Deep State”, “Crowdstrike”, “Burisma” and “The press are the enemy of the people” are all Russian propaganda and/or conspiracy theories which Trump relies on and you parrot every day. Joseph Stalin originated “The Press is the enemy of the people”.

If you’re not “pro-Putin” why are you promoting his propaganda?

Yes, I've heard this fairy tale before. Just because Stalin was a despot....does not make him wrong. Of course, he'd have executed our so-called press a long time ago just on the basis of being stupid.

And your "absence" argument does not work. You have not connected Trump to Putin except according to your little book of bullshit talking points.

And this thread is about the cancel culture.

So take your ADD meds and go infest a thread where your low I.Q. won't be so apparent.

Just as stupid as right wingers saying trump is truthful, honest, clean, brave and reverent. Quit reading propaganda and maybe they will cease to exist or else attain the relative importance they deserve, at least.
Cease to exist? You assholes won’t go away. You people won’t just let us ignore you and you’re constantly looking for a fight. You’re the worst people on the damn planet.

These are what you have to deal with.

I think someone's going to get rich providing therapy.

Forum List

Back