Now Some Claim The Cancel Culture Does Not Exist - Saul Alinsky Classic

You have to look long hard and deep to find racism going on.
Or you could just speak to a minority or two and actually listen to their response.
Bullshit. You can talk to all the activists you want but they’re the same ones that in order to find racism had to create their own hate crime against themselves to find it.
I've of mixed race, married into another mixed race family.

You're just making this up, because you don't give two shits about the life perspectives of others.

Every union is a communist organization trying to disrupt anything related to free markets.
This is typical rightwing extremism. Libeling unions in this way, trying to “cancel” their legitimacy through hysterical and utterly false red-baiting, is part of a long existing poisonous culture of the right. No one can fairly call out so-called “liberal cancel culture” who doesn’t ALSO recognize this terrible libel of labor unions for the reactionary rant that it is.

In a world where corporations have concentrated capital (and capitalists) into single legal, artificial “persons” employing hundreds of thousands of workers, the individual liberties of workers and liberty in society as a whole cannot be protected without collective bargainIng rights and the right to strike being recognized as well.

Last edited:
Or you could just speak to a minority or two and actually listen to their response.
Bullshit. You can talk to all the activists you want but they’re the same ones that in order to find racism had to create their own hate crime against themselves to find it.

You're just making this up, because you don't give two shits about the life perspectives of others.
Why the hell would I care about your life “perspective”? You mean the excuses and shit you made up in your head to excuse your own shortcomings?

The biggest group of racists left in this country are minority’s. The ones bitching about being held back when it’s them doing it to themselves.

So from one mixed race person to another, fuck off with that shit.

Why the hell would I care about your life “perspective”? You mean the excuses and shit you made up in your head to excuse your own shortcomings?

The biggest group of racists left in this country are minority’s. The ones bitching about being held back when it’s them doing it to themselves.

My goodness.

Well, you have to go through life like that, not me. MAGA 'n stuff.

It's hysterical that people will eve come close to saying this:

I, however, argue that while the intentions of cancel culture are displayed during public scandal, the entirety of cancel culture as a concept doesn’t exist. I believe that it’s only in its first stage of existing. And this first stage is not nearly as prominent in today’s society nor is it as effective in “ending people’s livelihoods” as it is often made out to be.

We hear daily how people are flattened because of things they've said or tweeted.

How can someone be so stupid ?
Just as stupid as right wingers saying trump is truthful, honest, clean, brave and reverent. Quit reading propaganda and maybe they will cease to exist or else attain the relative importance they deserve, at least.
Trump is the other side of the Star Trek evil Prog universe. Like the Star Trek reboot is. An answer for something terrible.

Ignorance is an easy recruitment tool. So long as the people you’re telling to be outraged don’t know much about what they’re outraged about, keeping them in your camp becomes much easier. Anyone looking to offer information or debate must be looked at as an absolute evil so that way hearts, minds, and ears are shut to them. What’s more, like Ender’s Game, you damage your opponent so badly that they can’t ever be a threat to you again. You use the very people who you convinced are standing against evil to go one step further and demand that this person’s life be destroyed.

More bullshit:

I will now be buying some of their products (had never heard of them before).

Fucking AOC wants to make her own sauces. Didn't that bitch default on her student loans. Why the fuck isn't she doing anything to save money to start ?

It's hysterical that people will eve come close to saying this:

I, however, argue that while the intentions of cancel culture are displayed during public scandal, the entirety of cancel culture as a concept doesn’t exist. I believe that it’s only in its first stage of existing. And this first stage is not nearly as prominent in today’s society nor is it as effective in “ending people’s livelihoods” as it is often made out to be.

We hear daily how people are flattened because of things they've said or tweeted.

How can someone be so stupid ?
Just as stupid as right wingers saying trump is truthful, honest, clean, brave and reverent. Quit reading propaganda and maybe they will cease to exist or else attain the relative importance they deserve, at least.
Actually ,the filthy LEFT just hates this country. They should all get the Hell out. Move to Cuba.

Every union is a communist organization trying to disrupt anything related to free markets.
This is typical rightwing extremism. Libeling unions in this way, trying to “cancel” their legitimacy through hysterical and utterly false red-baiting, is part of a long existing poisonous culture of the right. No one can fairly call out so-called “liberal cancel culture” who doesn’t ALSO recognize this terrible libel of labor unions for the reactionary rant that it is.

In a world where corporations have concentrated capital (and capitalists) into single legal, artificial “persons” employing hundreds of thousands of workers, the individual liberties of workers and liberty in society as a whole cannot be protected without collective bargainIng rights and the right to strike being recognized as well.
Unions are all Commie now. Usta be valuable. Now just parasites. "Right to Work" is the way to go.

I agree with the last few lines.

Fuck off cancel culture.....fuck off.

My goodness.

Well, you have to go through life like that, not me. MAGA 'n stuff.
I feel bad for you really. You don’t seem able to live your life as your own. Some mysterious white person is keeping you from reaching your potential in some way. I don’t know how you can live like that in the US in 2020. There is nothing stopping you. There is no democrat KKK stopping you. Everything you think is working against you is democrat policy. And you have the power to fix that. Why don’t you? Every conceivable disadvantage you have in your head you voted for.

Nothing new under the sun, folks:

I feel bad for you really. You don’t seem able to live your life as your own. Some mysterious white person is keeping you from reaching your potential in some way. I don’t know how you can live like that in the US in 2020. There is nothing stopping you. There is no democrat KKK stopping you. Everything you think is working against you is democrat policy. And you have the power to fix that. Why don’t you? Every conceivable disadvantage you have in your head you voted for.
What are you talking about, exactly? Go ahead and go into detail for me.

You know nothing about my life, yet that doesn't stop you from attacking me personally.

Bigoted arrogant ignorance: The Trademark of Trumpism.

Last edited:
One of the fundamental traits of hardcore partisan ideologues is DENIAL.

Right wingers will claim all day that white racism is rare and insignificant.

Left wingers will claim all day that there's no such thing as Cancel Culture, PC or Identity Politics.

Wingers are generally liars by nature, and they're killing this country.

The argument isn't that it doesn't exist. The argument is it's not something new. What happened when John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?

How long have Vietnam Vets had a beef with Jane Fonda? The Swiftboaters help take down John Kerry. At that point their problems with him stretched back 30 years.

Forum List

Back