Now please correct me if I'm wrong...........

And I don't believe I am, but it seems that the liberal lunatics that post on this site have COMPLETELY forgotten about the Chinese Virus, AKA Wu Flu, AKA Kung Flu. Why DID this happen? Please discuss. Thank you.

OK. I'll bite.

You are wrong. But when you open the post with "liberal lunatics" you are going to get equally smart ass replies.

No one has forgotten. But the news of the day and the emergency of the day move on. What we have now is the culmination of the virus, job loss, economic crash, lack of stable leadership through crisis, confinement, closures, the start of summer madness, one too many unnecessary killings by police, and what do you expect? :dunno:
Just keep the mentally challenged one OFF this thread if he/she/it? refuses to address the topic at hand, and is ONLY on here to TROLL. Thank you. And PLEASE do some actual moderation, THAT would be nice.
I just noticed you HAVE deleted ALL of its posts that WERE on this thread. Thank you.
Now if you could get rid of rightwinger's post, #17 in this thread, that would be icing on the cake. His response has NOTHING to do with the question posed in the OP, and is a classic example of TROLLING. Thanks for your time.

The topic is not that narrow, given you devoted a good bit to naming the virus, and the virus is part of the topic, his post is fine. BUT - if you have issues with moderation - take it up with one of us via PM - not on the open boards. OK? That is a rule.
Thanks! And thanks, again, for removing the miscreant's posts from this thread. Nicely done.

And I don't believe I am, but it seems that the liberal lunatics that post on this site have COMPLETELY forgotten about the Chinese Virus, AKA Wu Flu, AKA Kung Flu. Why DID this happen? Please discuss. Thank you.

OK. I'll bite.

You are wrong. But when you open the post with "liberal lunatics" you are going to get equally smart ass replies.

No one has forgotten. But the news of the day and the emergency of the day move on. What we have now is the culmination of the virus, job loss, economic crash, lack of stable leadership through crisis, confinement, closures, the start of summer madness, one too many unnecessary killings by police, and what do you expect? :dunno:
Just keep the mentally challenged one OFF this thread if he/she/it? refuses to address the topic at hand, and is ONLY on here to TROLL. Thank you. And PLEASE do some actual moderation, THAT would be nice.
I just noticed you HAVE deleted ALL of its posts that WERE on this thread. Thank you.
Now if you could get rid of rightwinger's post, #17 in this thread, that would be icing on the cake. His response has NOTHING to do with the question posed in the OP, and is a classic example of TROLLING. Thanks for your time.
It responded to your own post offering alternative names to COVID 19. You did say “please discuss”

Stop being such a pussy

Forum List

Back