Now O"Reilly's story on killed nuns is in question....???

Bill O Reilly scrutinized by liberal media watchdog - Feb. 25 2015

You got to admit, the dude has an active imagination......:happy-1:

The list of what he has been truthful about would be a lot shorter but as previously noted, its Fox.

Lying is their job and they do it very well.

All about ratings. All about ratings. If FOX put some doctored videos up proclaiming the invasion of New York City by Martians, many communities in the "Fox rich" south would be stocking up on ammo and get ready to fight the green demons. Mississippi and Alabama would call out their national guard.

Liberals are pulling out all the stops. Except their train has already left the station.

Bill O Reilly scrutinized by liberal media watchdog - Feb. 25 2015

You got to admit, the dude has an active imagination......:happy-1:

The list of what he has been truthful about would be a lot shorter but as previously noted, its Fox.

Lying is their job and they do it very well.

All about ratings. All about ratings. If FOX put some doctored videos up proclaiming the invasion of New York City by Martians, many communities in the "Fox rich" south would be stocking up on ammo and get ready to fight the green demons. Mississippi and Alabama would call out their national guard.

Actually, that's exactly what Fox does.

A majority of their lies are some variation of The Sky Is Falling and Its Obama's Fault.

That's why so many obedient and gullible nutters are stocking up on guns and ammo and why the gun makers are such good friend's of Murdoch's and the Muslim who controls the brainwashing.

Media Matters lmao. You might as well have linked Ed's house of idiocy granted as far as i know it does not exist but even so it would likely be as accurate and honest as Media Matters.

I screwed a nun once.

I hope you know have sinned and need scrub your. oh never mind. lol:ack-1:
I'll get the nun and be right over !

oh no, I'm not touching it. then I'd be a sinner too.... I'm 60 and pure and I'm going to stay that way..:eusa_snooty:

Ahh, come on, ya only go around once !

You ever hear of a bobette? As in Laraina Bobette?
:muahaha:

I screwed a nun once.

I hope you know have sinned and need scrub your. oh never mind. lol:ack-1:
I'll get the nun and be right over !

oh no, I'm not touching it. then I'd be a sinner too.... I'm 60 and pure and I'm going to stay that way..:eusa_snooty:

Ahh, come on, ya only go around once !

You ever hear of a bobette? As in Laraina Bobette?
:muahaha:
Yikes.

You fucking losers are god damn DESPERATE to make anyone but Brian Lying Williams out to be the liar.

Jackasses

Grampa Murked U

You gullible RWs are desperate to change the subject. Instead of trying to derail the thread, start a new on on Williams.

Media Matters lmao. You might as well have linked Ed's house of idiocy granted as far as i know it does not exist but even so it would likely be as accurate and honest as Media Matters.

blackhawk

IOW, you can prove that what they said is untrue?

Post a link.

Besides, you're talking about a network that is actually proud of lying in all but about 18% of their stories.

:link:

Forum List

Back