Now its official, Moscow empire is FINISHED "The U.S. Senate will vote today on another $40 billion package of military aid. CHINA TAKES THE NOTES )))

The media gets their war info from the pentagon.
IMHO Russia overestimated their military strength, and severely underestimated the Ukrainian military capabilities.
Russia expected to take Kyiv in 3-days. That's what the pentagon told the MSM.
Instead the Russians got slaughtered, and decided on a long war of attrition, with the US and NATO providing arms to Ukraine.

I kept hearing and reading that Russia wouldnt last 3 weeks and their economy was going to collapse because of US sanctions.

I kept hearing and reading that Russia wouldnt last 3 weeks and their economy was going to collapse because of US sanctions.
I never heard Russia's economy would collapse, it's based on oil. Biden's "war on energy" proves he's "Putin's Whore". If Biden wanted to hurt Russia, we'd be pumping more oil and gas.

I never heard Russia's economy would collapse, it's based on oil. Biden's "war on energy" proves he's "Putin's Whore". If Biden wanted to hurt Russia, we'd be pumping more oil and gas.
I did. The Biden admin said exactly that. It was the point if the sanctions.

You “never” heard that?

Here, from March….

Impact of sanctions on Russia’s economy​

Russians will feel the pain of economic isolation when they are unable to find or afford real necessities​

The only thing official in Ukraine is that Russian missiles are raining down on Neo-Nazi arseholes and giving new meaning to the term 'shredded wheat'.

And American treasure is once again being wasted.

I did. The Biden admin said exactly that. It was the point if the sanctions.
You “never” heard that?
Here, from March….

Impact of sanctions on Russia’s economy​

Russians will feel the pain of economic isolation when they are unable to find or afford real necessities​

Yep, back in March the Ruble dropped, but then went up! Way up vs the dollar. Putin's oil is worth a lot on the open market. Stupid Xiden's war on energy is helping fund Putin's army.

1658607684247.png

So you are correct based on that March article, but that was proven wrong as the Ruble gained value.
The sanctions are hurting Putin, like the shortage of computer chips. The Russian economy was small to start with. People will suffer, but Putin won't care, he has his oil money.

Forum List

Back