Now, It's Not Just Sports

Let’s pass a statute that requires all those who work for a government to send their children to public school.

Centralized government control. How very democrat of you.

Public school teachers send their own children to private schools at a rate more than twice the national average–22 percent of public educators' children are in private schools compared to the national average of 10 percent.Oct 9, 2013
Why do public school teachers send their own children to ...

I guess you want to retract your earlier post.

I guess you want to actually read my earlier post.

Didn't you state that teachers send their own children to schools within their own district?

Perhaps you'd like to modify it.

You didn't read what I actually wrote. Perhaps you were too eager to paste and post. Go ahead, look at what I actually said.

You're not making the claim any longer, huh?

I certainly am.

Sad.

Why?

No answer?

I proved you wrong, what more is there to say?

You only proved that you never read my post before jerking your knee.

True or not......public school teachers send their own children to private school way out of proportion to the rest of the population?

You were supposedly responding to my comment. Therefore, you need to reference my comment, not substitute a question of your own. Come on now, try to keep up.

Children of teachers in private school was the issue.

True or not......public school teachers send their own children to private school way out of proportion to the rest of the population?

You're not afraid to answer, are you?

No, you were directly responding to my post. You quoted it and everything. Did you bother to read it carefully or not?

If you would like to explain why you were incorrect, please do so.

...If you would like to explain why you were incorrect, please do so.

If you were able to read my comment carefully, you'd see I can't be incorrect in what I actually said. Not what your straw man says, but what I actually said.

If you were able to read my comment carefully, you'd see I can't be incorrect in what I actually said. Not what your straw man says, but what I actually said.

That's your explanation of why you won't answer such a simple query?

That's your explanation of why you won't answer such a simple query?

Do you need some help? Go back to my original post that you were responding to and read it as carefully as you are able.

1. If you are a government school grad, I probably have to explain who Voltaire was, to you.

"François-Marie Arouet (French: [fʁɑ̃swa maʁi aʁwɛ]; 21 November 1694 – 30 May 1778), known by his nom de plume Voltaire (/vɒlˈtɛər, voʊl-/;[5][6][7] also US: /vɔːl-/,[8][9] French: [vɔltɛːʁ]), was a French Enlightenment writer, historian, and philosopher famous for his wit, his criticism of Christianity—especially the Roman Catholic Church—as well as his advocacy of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state. "

2. You should keep the phrase 'freedom of speech' written somewhere, as it will disappear from the lexicon.
.... the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.

3. America under the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat Party, has a very different ethos.
"Was Curt Schilling's insurance canceled? Baseball legend says AIG ended his policy due to pro-Trump posts
There have been debates on whether former League pitcher Curt Schilling deserves to make it to the Hall of Fame. The outspoken sportsman, who is also an ardent Trump supporter claimed AIG canceled his insurance on Tuesday, January 12 due to his social media profile. According to a report by TheBlaze, Schilling said his assertion was real and he also added a screenshot of a chat between him and the representative. "

4. "Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump"

View attachment 442719

"Left-wing radio host wants Trump fan Curt Schilling wiped from Phillies' Wall of Fame over 'racist' tweets. Schilling calls host a 'special piece of s**t.'

Schilling also dared Mike Missanelli to refer to him as a 'racist' next time they're face to face

Earlier this week, Schilling — an outspoken conservative and major supporter of President Donald Trump — claimed that AIG canceled his insurance over his "social media profile."

The alleged insurance cancellation occurred in the wake of the U.S. Capitol riot last week, after which leftists — and the powers that be heeding their words — began vilifying and canceling conservatives at a dizzying pace. Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pulled the plug on Trump, while Apple and Amazon took down Twitter competitor Parler.

Schilling posted a tweet hours after the riot — and it had some legs with the media: "You cowards sat on your hands, did nothing while liberal trash looted rioted and burned for Air Jordan's and big screens, sit back, stfu, and watch folks start a confrontation for s**t that matters like rights, democracy and the end of gov't corruption." His tweet was still active Friday afternoon.

...Schilling was not pleased with Missanelli's declaration and threw down with the radio host: "You know my family, you've known me for almost 30 years. It takes a special piece of s**t to do and say things you know are lies. Esp given you know my wife and her battle with cancer right now. Do me a huge favor, next time we're ftf call me a racist."

1. If you are a government school grad, I probably have to explain who Voltaire was, to you.

"François-Marie Arouet (French: [fʁɑ̃swa maʁi aʁwɛ]; 21 November 1694 – 30 May 1778), known by his nom de plume Voltaire (/vɒlˈtɛər, voʊl-/;[5][6][7] also US: /vɔːl-/,[8][9] French: [vɔltɛːʁ]), was a French Enlightenment writer, historian, and philosopher famous for his wit, his criticism of Christianity—especially the Roman Catholic Church—as well as his advocacy of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state. "

2. You should keep the phrase 'freedom of speech' written somewhere, as it will disappear from the lexicon.
.... the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.

3. America under the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat Party, has a very different ethos.
"Was Curt Schilling's insurance canceled? Baseball legend says AIG ended his policy due to pro-Trump posts
There have been debates on whether former League pitcher Curt Schilling deserves to make it to the Hall of Fame. The outspoken sportsman, who is also an ardent Trump supporter claimed AIG canceled his insurance on Tuesday, January 12 due to his social media profile. According to a report by TheBlaze, Schilling said his assertion was real and he also added a screenshot of a chat between him and the representative. "

4. "Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump"

View attachment 442719

1611320853491.png

Let’s pass a statute that requires all those who work for a government to send their children to public school.

Centralized government control. How very democrat of you.

Public school teachers send their own children to private schools at a rate more than twice the national average–22 percent of public educators' children are in private schools compared to the national average of 10 percent.Oct 9, 2013
Why do public school teachers send their own children to ...

I guess you want to retract your earlier post.

I guess you want to actually read my earlier post.

Didn't you state that teachers send their own children to schools within their own district?

Perhaps you'd like to modify it.

You didn't read what I actually wrote. Perhaps you were too eager to paste and post. Go ahead, look at what I actually said.

You're not making the claim any longer, huh?

I certainly am.

Sad.

Why?

No answer?

I proved you wrong, what more is there to say?

You only proved that you never read my post before jerking your knee.

You were supposedly responding to my comment. Therefore, you need to reference my comment, not substitute a question of your own. Come on now, try to keep up.

That is true, but I was told by teachers that the reason for sending their kids to private schools was to prevent retaliation against the teacher through bullying of their children. It also prevents favoritism, where a child of a teacher could get better treatment from other teachers.

Forum List

Back