Now Israel is bombing yet another country.

RE: Now Israel is bombing yet another country.
⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

Yes, I have heard similar arguments before by pro Arab Palestinian constituents.

(COMMENT)

An academic interpretation of an impact the Jewish may or may not have had on the Treaty of Versailles is not really clear and convincing evidence.

I would prefer to see the passages of the Treaty in which the Jewish element receives a distinct advantage over other associates to the Allied Powers.

Remember that the regional Arabs (excluding the Hashemites) were under the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA). The Victorious Allied Powers were not in the habit of extending the territorial or political advantage to the inhabitance of the OETA.

........ Smallest.png
Most Respectfully,
R

As I was saying, your hero at that site is addicted to conspiracy theories as long as they are aimed at Jews, because all Christianity has done for the past 2000 years is come up with one accusation after another against Jews to excuse and be able to aim their ignorance and viciousness.
Ron Unz is a Jew who grew up in a Yiddish-speaking home.

As I was saying, your hero at that site is addicted to conspiracy theories as long as they are aimed at Jews, because all Christianity has done for the past 2000 years is come up with one accusation after another against Jews to excuse and be able to aim their ignorance and viciousness.
There are plenty of ignorant Jews like him around the world.
It does not mean that one should take the world of a disturbed, ignorant Jew just because it is a Jew and what they write fits with the hatred you learned to have towards Jews.

There are very few Jews like him. There always have been.
But since Christianity was founded by one like him, Judaism and Jews have been an easy target to one and all who need to blame their incompetence as humans on those who have been accused .....of all things.....of killing a demigod, whom Christianity eventually turned into the god creator and savior of the whole world.

You are going to continue to believe any and all conspiracy theories against Jews simply because that is what makes you feel better.

Sounds like a Kapo.

Sounds like a Kapo.
This forum is not about the Holocaust or Jews.
It is about Israel having to attack Iran in countries which are allowing Iran to set up shop in order to attack Israel.

Going back to the topic of this forum.......

It does not mean that one should take the world of a disturbed, ignorant Jew just because it is a Jew and what they write fits with the hatred you learned to have towards Jews.

But since Christianity was founded by one like him, Judaism and Jews have been an easy target to one and all who need to blame their incompetence as humans on those who have been accused .....of all things.....of killing a demigod, whom Christianity eventually turned into the god creator and savior of the whole world.

You are going to continue to believe any and all conspiracy theories against Jews simply because that is what makes you feel better.
A widespread characteristic among Jews that is as harmful as it is distasteful is the knee jerk categorization of every criticism--however legitimate--as "Jew hatred". This is what I have learned about Jews, and I learned it from you yourselves.

A widespread characteristic among Jews that is as harmful as it is distasteful is the knee jerk categorization of every criticism--however legitimate--as "Jew hatred". This is what I have learned about Jews, and I learned it from you yourselves.
No, you learned it from Catholicism and every other form of Christianity.

You are a perfect example as to what happens to people when they cannot think for themselves and have too many problems to deal with in their lives.

Discuss the topic of the forum and nothing else.

Let us see you do that.

915427.jpg

General Javad Ghaffari

General Javad Ghaffari, under the direct command of the 'Quds Force' Commander Qasem Soleimani, is the commander responsible for the drone attack on Israel over the weekend.

Ghaffari, a veteran of the Iran-Iraq War, is one of the leaders of the 'Quds Force' - the secret force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards operating around the globe. Ghaffari currently serves as the commander of the Iranian forces in Syria and leads the Iranian entrenchment efforts in Syria.

Under Ghaffari are tens of thousands of Shiites of various nations operating throughout Syria, including in Damascus, Aleppo and eastern Syria. Ghaffari recruited the activists, trained them and supervised the execution of the attack. The activists, Yasser Ahmad Daher, Hassan Youssef Zbib and two other Lebanese activists were trained to use drones in Iran, tried to launch killer drones into Israeli territory from the Arneh area on the night of 22-23/8, and were attacked on their way to make another launching attempt, on the night of 24/8.

(full article online)

The Iranian general in command of the drone squad

US officials confirmed that Israel is behind three recent explosions in Iraq. The targets were "linked to Iran", they said.

Amid the spate of 'mystery explosions' recently rocking the Iraqi capital, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday of this week actually seemed to positively boast that the Israeli Air Force was behind airstrikes on pro-Iran militia bases in Iraq, saying that Israel will "continue to act militarily" to curtail Iranian expansion in the region, according to The Times of Israel.

“Iran has no immunity, anywhere,” he told reporters while on a state visit to Kiev early this week. He was responding to a specific question about the mystery attacks on Iraq. “We will act — and currently are acting — against them, wherever it is necessary,” he declared.

"We act in many arenas against a country that desires to annihilate us. Of course I gave the security forces a free hand and the instruction to do what is needed to thwart these plans of Iran," Netanyahu said.
Well, if "having plans to annihilate" you is all it takes to justify a first-strike military action, then Deuteronomy justifies the Holocaust--a real one.

US Officials Confirm Israel Behind Unprecedented Airstrikes On Iraq
That bomber THEM

Jew haters are embarrassing. You only like Jews when they’re dead

New Topics

Forum List

Back