Now Israel bombs Syria again for no reason except pure aggression

Tough shit. Tell Iran that if they don't like their military advisors and Quds forces being bombed in Syria, to quit sending them there. Simple.
Iranians in Syria. Is that like WMD in Iraq?

And, Israel gets to decide who goes where in the world? How does that figure?

When Israel is surrounded by several countries that have made it their goal to wipe them off them map, I'd say they should be able to do whatever they damned well want to do.
Well, y'all keep bombing them. If there is a little ill will, it shouldn't be surprising.

and you're paying for it stupid Americans

Israel Follows Biden War Crimes by Bombing Syria Again

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

We however, have no use being there and meddling in the region.

Fear is a way to manipulate your citizens and control them.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"
When was the last time Syria attacked Israel?
You mean through proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah??

" Hezbollah has especially close relations with Iran, with the Alawite leadership in Syria, specifically with President Hafez al-Assad (until his death in 2000) and his son and successor Bashar al-Assad, and has sent fighters in support of Assad in the Syrian Civil War. "

Quite a lot and recently actually.

Greg

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

When was the last time Syria attacked Israel?
You mean through proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah??

" Hezbollah has especially close relations with Iran, with the Alawite leadership in Syria, specifically with President Hafez al-Assad (until his death in 2000) and his son and successor Bashar al-Assad, and has sent fighters in support of Assad in the Syrian Civil War. "

Quite a lot and recently actually.

Greg

HAMAS and Hezbollah came about decades after Israel's land grabs.

Would you agree to let foreign refugees take over your farms, villages and orchards, mistreat you and stand silent when they took more?

Yeah, Israel enjoyed taking the spoils of war....after they were attacked and kicked major league ass.

Your knowledge of history is weak

Sorry.. Your history doesn't take into account how the European Jews abused the Palestinians or that the first group to organize against them was Arab Jews.

Jews from Spain and Portugal flooded into Hebron in1492 without incident.

The European Jewish immigrants did everything wrong. Its not surprising there has been such conflict and bloodshed and land theft since the 1920s.

You're so full of shit but it's not surprising.

Those whom you call "Arab Jews" but originally called "Musta'arbin" i.e. 'Arabized',
because they were never enough, or not true enough Arabs for you, are the ones
who actually initiated the whole organization before Hertzel was even born.

And it was Rabbenu Yossef Hayyim Ztz"l the 'Ben Ish Hai'
who's visit to Hebron announced the shameful end of the Ottoman Caliphate,
which aside for all the extra taxes, burden and bakshish imposed on the local Jewish
community, turned this most fertile rich land into one of the most abandoned and disease ridden countries in all the Caliphate; But not only that, for hundreds of years they banned Jews from entering the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron. When Rabbi Yosef came from Iraq to Hebron, the guards stopped and threatened him at the entrance steps - causing him to cry. This was the end of the last Muslim empire.

Should I tell you about Rabbi Hayyim Ben 'Attar Ztz"l?
Or maybe Baba Sali's uncle strapped to a cannon?
Maybe Damascus Affair and the proceeding Arab pogroms allover the Caliphate?

I see this bs all over the internet,
after expelling us from the entire middle east,
now that you see how successful are Israelis compared to...well...
all of a sudden it's "welcome back our brothers", and TRT with Al-Jazeerah
sell you stories about how "despite da evul Zionistas" we're converting en mass to Islam.

You idiots just can't stand the idea that the majority of Israelis came from Muslim countries,
and they're actually the firm backbone of modern Zionism and Israel,
and the main supporters of PM Netanyahu.

So much for the former dhimmis.

Last edited:

Would you agree to let foreign refugees take over your farms, villages and orchards, mistreat you and stand silent when they took more?

Yeah, Israel enjoyed taking the spoils of war....after they were attacked and kicked major league ass.

Your knowledge of history is weak

Sorry.. Your history doesn't take into account how the European Jews abused the Palestinians or that the first group to organize against them was Arab Jews.

Jews from Spain and Portugal flooded into Hebron in1492 without incident.

The European Jewish immigrants did everything wrong. Its not surprising there has been such conflict and bloodshed and land theft since the 1920s.

You're so full of shit but it's not surprising.

Those whom you call "Arab Jews" but originally called "Musta'arbin" i.e. 'Arabized',
because they were never enough, or not true enough Arabs for you, are the ones
who actually initiated the whole organization before Hertzel was even born.

And it was Rabbenu Yossef Hayyim Ztz"l the 'Ben Ish Hai'
who's visit to Hebron announced the shameful end of the Ottoman Caliphate,
which aside for all the extra taxes, burden and bakshish imposed on the local Jewish
community, turned this most fertile rich land into one of the most abandoned and disease ridden countries in all the Caliphate; But not only that, for hundreds of years they banned Jews from entering the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron. When Rabbi Yosef came from Iraq to Hebron, the guards stopped and threatened him at the entrance steps - causing him to cry. This was the end of the last Muslim empire.

Should I tell you about Rabbi Hayyim Ben 'Attar Ztz"l?
Or maybe Baba Sali's uncle strapped to a cannon?
Maybe Damascus Affair and the proceeding Arab pogroms allover the Caliphate?

I see this bs all over the internet,
after expelling us from the entire middle east,
now that you see how successful are Israelis compared to...well...
all of a sudden it's "welcome back our brothers", and TRT with Al-Jazeerah
sell you stories about how "despite da evul Zionistas" we're converting en mass to Islam.

You idiots just can't stand the idea that the majority of Israelis came from Muslim countries,
and they're actually the firm backbone of modern Zionism and Israel,
and the main supporters of PM Netanyahu.

So much for the former dhimmis.

You do victim quite well.. Dhimmis paid far less tax (Jizya) rather than Zakat and that was only for able bodied men who didn't want to defend the community.

Its a sad loss that the Arab Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973. They would still be there if not for European Zionism.

There are also Arab Christians... Like Arab Jews they too speak Arabic.

Last edited:
There are Jewish Zionists who push this shit and Christian Zionists

The military industrial complex would arm anyone.

The reason we back Israel and don't force them to be a good proxy is because of those two groups. Not the military industrial complex.

No secular American nationalist would want us to be associated with Israel they're a useless little nation relative to the diplomatic problems they cause.
Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

Since both Israel and Saudi Arabia are useful against Iran and other Russian proxies like Syria, our foreign policy reflects that. The military industrial complex has definitely shown some willingness to sell to anyone, but sustained warfare and nation building are big moneymakers for them. It's why they've kept things going in Syria.

A sustained conflict equals a lot of arms sales. If it gets to the point that we occupy Syria or part of it, then eventually nation building will make them even more money.

There's also another side to this -- the petrodollar. Saudi Arabia is a powerful member of OPEC who has kept most of the major oil producers using the dollar for oil trade. Iran has attempted to switch to other currencies, and each time they make a move for that, hostilities rise between us and them. That's more than a coincidence.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are friends, so that leads to a lot of related agreements.
We were friends with a Iran until Carter pulled our support from the Shah and supported Khomeini’s coup and subsequent Islamic religious dictatorship. Then “students” many of whom are now running Iran committed an act of war by attacking and occupying our embassy. Ever since, Iran has been waging a war against the US and the western world.

Bidens a jew?

Sounds like what libs want here.

Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

In the first place Russia is our natural ally. The only reason there is conflict between us is the constant warmongering by Jewish interests and the Jewish-controlled press in the United States perpetrating a fundamental tactic of a hostile Jewish minority: Let's you and him fight.

Secondly, however you want to define "terrorism", Israel and its poodle, the USA, are the terrorists. Period.
Russia could be our ally potentially now, but that was definitely not the case during the Cold War. The USSR was a valid threat to us and the world.

Now that the USSR is no more, China is the main threat.

While "terrorism" is subjective, I agree that both we and Israel sometimes engage in it. Palestinians also engage in it, as does Iran. No one is innocent in this.

It's all about Zionism

We don't deal with Iran because of Zionism

This is all about zionsim. You are very confused about our prerogatives here.
We dealt with them when they were under the Shah.

How does that preclude anything I said....?

American evangelicals haven't always cared about Israel....It's not even a century old yet.

It's all about Zionism

American evangelicals haven't always cared about Israel....It's not even a century old yet.
If you're referring to Dispensationalism, that's been around for more than a century. However, since the modern state of Israel has only existed as an independent state since 1948, yes, the focus on Israel is young.

My point is that Zionism is not the only thing driving our foreign policy, nor is it the main thing driving it. It is significant, but it's also convenient to other interests.

You can view it similarly to our relations with Taiwan. A lot of the world doesn't recognize Taiwan to the same extent that we do, because it offends China. We make certain concessions to China, but we still keep a military presence near Taiwan due to business interests we have there and its strategic value.

Israel is similar. They end up taking the brunt of many Islamist terror attacks. If Israel ceased to exist, that would free up more of their resources to use in the West and elsewhere. Israel also sometimes takes actions for us as a proxy (like the recent strike on Syria).

I'm not saying this serves the interests of you or me. It serves the interests of the elite running our government. I would prefer we distanced ourselves from the Middle East in general, but until we resolve our dependency on the existence of the petrodollar, it's not going to happen.

It's all about Zionism

If you're referring to Dispensationalism, that's been around for more than a century. However, since the modern state of Israel has only existed as an independent state since 1948, yes, the focus on Israel is young.

My point is that Zionism is not the only thing driving our foreign policy, nor is it the main thing driving it. It is significant, but it's also convenient to other interests.

You can view it similarly to our relations with Taiwan. A lot of the world doesn't recognize Taiwan to the same extent that we do, because it offends China. We make certain concessions to China, but we still keep a military presence near Taiwan due to business interests we have there and its strategic value.

Israel is similar. They end up taking the brunt of many Islamist terror attacks. If Israel ceased to exist, that would free up more of their resources to use in the West and elsewhere. Israel also sometimes takes actions for us as a proxy (like the recent strike on Syria).

I'm not saying this serves the interests of you or me. It serves the interests of the elite running our government. I would prefer we distanced ourselves from the Middle East in general, but until we resolve our dependency on the existence of the petrodollar, it's not going to happen.

My point was that Christian Zionism among the masses is a relatively new phenomena and wasn't common 100 years ago

Which is why Eisenhower for example was very annoyed with the Israelis

Israel is a settler colonial state running an apartheid scheme, we are a settler colonial state that had an apartheid scheme until just recnetly. All secular perogatives domestic and foreign lead to the conclusion we should cut ties

My point was that Christian Zionism among the masses is a relatively new phenomena and wasn't common 100 years ago

Which is why Eisenhower for example was very annoyed with the Israelis
This is true. The Six Day War inspired a lot of Zionism, initially from Jews and eventually from evangelicals. After that, Zionism became a significant factor in our foreign policy.

It's all about Zionism

" They end up taking the brunt of many Islamist terror attacks. If Israel ceased to exist, that would free up more of their resources to use in the West and elsewhere"

There were no "Islamist terror attacks" until the crime against humanity was established in 1948. If Israel ceased to exist, "Islamist terrorism" would, too, I'd bet.

It's all about Zionism

" They end up taking the brunt of many Islamist terror attacks. If Israel ceased to exist, that would free up more of their resources to use in the West and elsewhere"

There were no "Islamist terror attacks" until the crime against humanity was established in 1948. If Israel ceased to exist, "Islamist terrorism" would, too, I'd bet.

He's selective quoting and being generally disingenuous

Probably not even American

There are Jewish Zionists who push this shit and Christian Zionists

The military industrial complex would arm anyone.

The reason we back Israel and don't force them to be a good proxy is because of those two groups. Not the military industrial complex.

No secular American nationalist would want us to be associated with Israel they're a useless little nation relative to the diplomatic problems they cause.

Since both Israel and Saudi Arabia are useful against Iran and other Russian proxies like Syria, our foreign policy reflects that. The military industrial complex has definitely shown some willingness to sell to anyone, but sustained warfare and nation building are big moneymakers for them. It's why they've kept things going in Syria.

A sustained conflict equals a lot of arms sales. If it gets to the point that we occupy Syria or part of it, then eventually nation building will make them even more money.

There's also another side to this -- the petrodollar. Saudi Arabia is a powerful member of OPEC who has kept most of the major oil producers using the dollar for oil trade. Iran has attempted to switch to other currencies, and each time they make a move for that, hostilities rise between us and them. That's more than a coincidence.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are friends, so that leads to a lot of related agreements.
We were friends with a Iran until Carter pulled our support from the Shah and supported Khomeini’s coup and subsequent Islamic religious dictatorship. Then “students” many of whom are now running Iran committed an act of war by attacking and occupying our embassy. Ever since, Iran has been waging a war against the US and the western world.

That's not what happened. Carter welcomed the Shah with open arms. Our intelligence was lousy and we were blind sided by what occurred.

That phrase is relatively new, but Europe and the West in general have been in conflict with the Middle East for a while. Even if Israel ceased to exist, Islamic terrorism would still exist, and we'd still be involved in the Middle East due to the petrodollar.

Why exactly is Israel a "crime against humanity"? Also, how are Israel's actions any worse than that of the Palestinians or the enablers of their radicalism?

I think Israel has a right to exist, but I'm not in support of their settlement policies. Overall, I see many problems with Israel, but I also see problems with their enemies. It's kind of hard to consider Israel a great evil when their enemies are often on par with them or worse in terms of their actions.

He's selective quoting and being generally disingenuous

Probably not even American
Just because I differ from your opinion and his, it doesn't make me "disingenuous." If you have a counterargument, present it.

And yes, I'm American. I'm not sure why you doubt that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back