Now Israel bombs Syria again for no reason except pure aggression

Israel should get out of the Golan Heights
Why? It is part of Biblical Israel. It is their land.

Biblical israel is palestinian land

Ashkenazi are Russian Jews

Not Palestinian Jews

YOu can tell because they're fucking white as snow you dumb fuck

Good grief

Do you not think the Jews who lived in europe for millenia had babies with the white people?

As soon as you do that once you lose all land claims, you belong in europe just as much as you do palestine.

Do it 20 times and you've barely got any "Jewish" (palestinian) blood left and no land claims to make

and you're paying for it stupid Americans

Israel Follows Biden War Crimes by Bombing Syria Again

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.
That’s what the stupid ass sheep get fir putting Lying Biden in office,a puppet willing to do the bidding of Israel.

Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

In the first place Russia is our natural ally. The only reason there is conflict between us is the constant warmongering by Jewish interests and the Jewish-controlled press in the United States perpetrating a fundamental tactic of a hostile Jewish minority: Let's you and him fight.

Secondly, however you want to define "terrorism", Israel and its poodle, the USA, are the terrorists. Period.
This truth always hurts the feelings of death angel who when he can’t refute the facts,starts babbling about anti Semitics. :biggrin: Poor death angel,the truth hurts.:itsok:

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.
Israel should flatten Damascus.
WHY? WHAT possible reason should we care about syria?

ISrael and the SaUDs (who are butt buddies) attacking the ASSAD alawits for money and power in the middle east is NOT something that the US should be aiding or rooting for.
:thankusmile::yes_text12: Careful,pesky Lillie facts like thst get the Israel apologists angry and start referring to you as being anti Semitic.death angel is a pro at it.lol it’s an old tactic Israel uses to look like victim.

ISrael and the SaUDs (who are butt buddies) attacking the ASSAD alawits for money and power in the middle east is NOT something that the US should be aiding or rooting for.

Saudi Arabia isn't "butt buddies" with Israel and Syria has no money or power or oil or agriculture.. The Alawites in Syria are above the law and have always been involved in smuggling and kidnapping for ransom. That's one reason for their civil war. Syria has been a failed state since 2005.
Oh stop with the stupid proganda Surata. I am sick of hearing it from you.

The sauds and the Israelites are butt buddies---often seeking and working together to screw over others. These are the facts.

The sauds and Israel money grubbers want Assad out FOR MONEY------

Assad compare to the sauds and the other middle eastern garbage comes across as almost human-----he after all was protecting not just alawits but chrisitians and other miniorities.

Tough shit. Tell Iran that if they don't like their military advisors and Quds forces being bombed in Syria, to quit sending them there. Simple.
Iranians in Syria. Is that like WMD in Iraq?

And, Israel gets to decide who goes where in the world? How does that figure?

When Israel is surrounded by several countries that have made it their goal to wipe them off them map, I'd say they should be able to do whatever they damned well want to do.

Not Palestinian Jews

Abraham was WHITE. his wife, Sarah was a beautiful blonde. King David was likely a ginger white.

Israel owns the land. Arabs (Jordanian and Egyptian squatted on ISRAELS land when God drove them out.
Israel was prophesied to return after their 2520 years of punishment came to an end. That happened in 1948

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

We however, have no use being there and meddling in the region.

Fear is a way to manipulate your citizens and control them.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"
When was the last time Syria attacked Israel?
Every time Syria allows Iran to send their terrorists into their country for cross border attacks on Israel. They're complicit and that makes them guilty.

Saudi Arabia isn't "butt buddies" with Israel and Syria has no money or power or oil or agriculture.. The Alawites in Syria are above the law and have always been involved in smuggling and kidnapping for ransom. That's one reason for their civil war. Syria has been a failed state since 2005.

The sauds and the Israelites are butt buddies---often seeking and working together to screw over others. These are the facts.

Assad compare to the sauds and the other middle eastern garbage comes across as almost human-----he after all was protecting not just alawits but chrisitians and other miniorities.
:yes_text12: You are forgetting the CIA,the CIA and the mossad work hand in hand together,they are always behind wars being started despite what a certain poster says about those facts being anti Semitic.lol do yourself a favor,put her on ignore as I did,she is a sock puppet shill that has penetrated this site,probably on Israel or the Cias payroll,one of the two for sure.

Give Benjamin a call.

Biden, Harris and Pelosi arent Jews
Shhh...

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

We however, have no use being there and meddling in the region.

Fear is a way to manipulate your citizens and control them.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"
When was the last time Syria attacked Israel?
About 2 years ago when their jets flew over the Golan Heights and you had an orgasm.

:yes_text12: You are forgetting the CIA,the CIA and the mossad work hand in hand together,they are always behind wars being started despite what a certain poster says about those facts being anti Semitic.lol do yourself a favor,put her on ignore as I did,she is a sock puppet shill that has penetrated this site,probably on Israel or the Cias payroll,one of the two for sure.
All international agencies work hand in hand.

Not Palestinian Jews

Mentioning the Bible!
Genesis 10 says you're wrong.

Genesis was written a long time ago

And "biblical" has a very different connotation to you than me hahaha

Not Palestinian Jews

Mentioning the Bible!
Genesis 10 says you're wrong.

Genesis was written a long time ago

Elaborate.

Forum List

Back