Now Israel bombs Syria again for no reason except pure aggression

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
and you're paying for it stupid Americans

Israel Follows Biden War Crimes by Bombing Syria Again

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

We however, have no use being there and meddling in the region.

Israel should flatten Damascus.

It's not so much Jewish rule as it is the military industrial complex. Israel is a convenient proxy for a lot of our involvement in the Middle East.

But yeah, the media would rather we focus on identity politics than on how much we bomb brown people.

It's not so much Jewish rule as it is the military industrial complex. Israel is a convenient proxy for a lot of our involvement in the Middle East.

But yeah, the media would rather we focus on identity politics than on how much we bomb brown people.

There are Jewish Zionists who push this shit and Christian Zionists

The military industrial complex would arm anyone.

The reason we back Israel and don't force them to be a good proxy is because of those two groups. Not the military industrial complex.

No secular American nationalist would want us to be associated with Israel they're a useless little nation relative to the diplomatic problems they cause.

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

The rest of the world hates us now, too, so it isn't just me. Hey, thanks, Jews. Thanks for making us as hated as you are.

There are Jewish Zionists who push this shit and Christian Zionists

The military industrial complex would arm anyone.

The reason we back Israel and don't force them to be a good proxy is because of those two groups. Not the military industrial complex.

No secular American nationalist would want us to be associated with Israel they're a useless little nation relative to the diplomatic problems they cause.
Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

Since both Israel and Saudi Arabia are useful against Iran and other Russian proxies like Syria, our foreign policy reflects that. The military industrial complex has definitely shown some willingness to sell to anyone, but sustained warfare and nation building are big moneymakers for them. It's why they've kept things going in Syria.

A sustained conflict equals a lot of arms sales. If it gets to the point that we occupy Syria or part of it, then eventually nation building will make them even more money.

There's also another side to this -- the petrodollar. Saudi Arabia is a powerful member of OPEC who has kept most of the major oil producers using the dollar for oil trade. Iran has attempted to switch to other currencies, and each time they make a move for that, hostilities rise between us and them. That's more than a coincidence.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are friends, so that leads to a lot of related agreements.

Hey, thanks, Jews

youre-welcome.jpg

Fear is a way to manipulate your citizens and control them.

Tough shit. Tell Iran that if they don't like their military advisors and Quds forces being bombed in Syria, to quit sending them there. Simple.

you need to see a psychiatrist

The rest of the world hates us now, too, so it isn't just me. Hey, thanks, Jews. Thanks for making us as hated as you are.
You mean the Old Soviet puppets and their useful idiots still hate America...lmao. So?? Oh that's right; they now control the Dems. Whatever was I thinking!!!?

Greg

Greg

Tough shit. Tell Iran that if they don't like their military advisors and Quds forces being bombed in Syria, to quit sending them there. Simple.
Iranians in Syria. Is that like WMD in Iraq?

And, Israel gets to decide who goes where in the world? How does that figure?

Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

In the first place Russia is our natural ally. The only reason there is conflict between us is the constant warmongering by Jewish interests and the Jewish-controlled press in the United States perpetrating a fundamental tactic of a hostile Jewish minority: Let's you and him fight.

Secondly, however you want to define "terrorism", Israel and its poodle, the USA, are the terrorists. Period.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"

I trust israel, not Biden

Israel should flatten Damascus.
WHY? WHAT possible reason should we care about syria?

ISrael and the SaUDs (who are butt buddies) attacking the ASSAD alawits for money and power in the middle east is NOT something that the US should be aiding or rooting for.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"

Would you agree to let foreign refugees take over your farms, villages and orchards, mistreat you and stand silent when they took more?

Forum List

Back