Now I understand why America is systemically racist

I've used my voters registration card for years. Where is the problem?
I say we get rid of all government ID's, including social security numbers.

In fact, why do we need a racist ID to file taxes?

Taxes are racist too.

How about because names are insufficient to provide identification? My best friend's name is the same as his father's and his grandfather's. There is another guy out there that has my exact same name and we once lived in the same state.
The systemic racism of the United States comes from right after the Civil War when several States passed laws intending to regulate black people. many of these laws are still on the books and actually enforced they were designed specifically to Target free slaves after Civil War

Other such laws were passed during the Jim Crow era from the 1920s to 1960s.

Is it 1960 and someone forgot to tell me?

If ID is required to vote then Dem's can't stuff ballot boxes by voting FOR the people who were too lazy to vote. This is where the spike in Biden votes came from at 3am.

If ID is required to vote then Dem's can't stuff ballot boxes by voting FOR the people who were too lazy to vote. This is where the spike in Biden votes came from at 3am.
yes but then Republicans will just shut down all of the offices where people can get licenses so that they can't boat they tried this in Alabama. they literally tried to shut down all but for license branches in the entire state to prevent black people and Democrat voters from being able to get IDs. Thankfully the policy was shut down by a federal judge, who called it blatant voter suppression.

yes but then Republicans will just shut down all of the offices where people can get licenses so that they can't boat they tried this in Alabama. they literally tried to shut down all but for license branches in the entire state to prevent black people and Democrat voters from being able to get IDs. Thankfully the policy was shut down by a federal judge, who called it blatant voter suppression.
Link or it didn't happen!

Who cares about boating?

The systemic racism of the United States comes from right after the Civil War when several States passed laws intending to regulate black people. many of these laws are still on the books and actually enforced they were designed specifically to Target free slaves after Civil War

Other such laws were passed during the Jim Crow era from the 1920s to 1960s.
And all were passed by DEMOCRACTS. MORON

As far as I'm concerned the word racist has been so over-used by these fucking ***** that the word has lost all of its power. It's now meaningless. A word thrown about by loons who have no meaningful points to argue. No sensible way to verbally beat their opponents.

We should start tossing it around as an all-purpose joke. Like when you call someone a jerk, or a twat. Imo, the word 'racist' has dropped to that level, as an accusation. As I say, it's been used far too much.

Basically all Europhobic concepts are projections of the Europhobes. Negros for example, who had any intelligence or skill were never discriminated against. And of course since the 1960's Negros and assorted variations like Sandy Cortez, have had institutional preferential treatment.

Forum List

Back