Now I understand why America is systemically racist

so you used you DL/photo ID to register and get a voter card,,,

Sheesh, no. When I got my voters registration card there was no such thing as photo I.D.

You still do not need one to register to vote. A proof of address and a Birth Certificate will do.
what state are you in??

WV
seems you are required to have a DL or stae ID in WV

Welcome to West Virginia's Online Voter Registration Website
To register to vote or update your voter registration online, you must provide the following information:

• Your name as it appears on your West Virginia driver's license or ID card
  • Your date of birth
  • Your West Virginia driver's license or ID card number
  • Your last four digits of your Social Security Number

You don't. Never mind that not everyone even has one. You'll note that is only for registering online.

Sheesh, no. When I got my voters registration card there was no such thing as photo I.D.

You still do not need one to register to vote. A proof of address and a Birth Certificate will do.
what state are you in??

WV

To register to vote or update your voter registration online, you must provide the following information:

• Your date of birth

You don't. Never mind that not everyone even has one. You'll note that is only for registering online.
when you say "not everyone" you mean black people??

on the in person section they list several things that require a photo ID to get them,,,

why all the extra work when you can just use the ID you carry everyday for everyday need???

Acceptable Forms of Non-Photo Identification:
  • Voter registration card
  • Medicare card or Social Security card
  • Birth certificate
  • WV hunting or fishing license
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV TANF program ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Utility bill or bank statement issued within six months of the date of the election
  • Health insurance card issued to the voter
  • Any document issued by the WV or US government that displays the voter's name
  • Any document issued by the state of WV or U.S. government containing voter's name, including a WV driver's license, passport, U.S. or WV government employee ID or military ID
Acceptable Forms of Photo Identification:
  • Driver's license issued by another state
  • Student ID card
  • A concealed carry (pistol/revolver) permit

what state are you in??

WV

• Your date of birth

on the in person section they list several things that require a photo ID to get them,,,

why all the extra work when you can just use the ID you carry everyday for everyday need???

• Birth certificate
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Utility bill or bank statement issued within six months of the date of the election
  • Any document issued by the state of WV or U.S. government containing voter's name, including a WV driver's license, passport, U.S. or WV government employee ID or military ID
  • Student ID card

It takes me NO extra work to take my voters registration card and vote.

Notice the argument by the Left is NEVER that everyone should get a free ID.

No, they just want to give away free everything else.

Notice the argument by the Left is NEVER that everyone should get a free ID.

No, they just want to give away free everything else.

There is absolutely nothing stopping states from giving a person a free photo voters card now.

what state are you in??

WV

• Your date of birth

• Birth certificate
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Student ID card

the fact you have to get it means you have additional acts to do it,,

you already have your DL on you so use it,,,

what state are you in??

WV

• Your date of birth

• Birth certificate
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Student ID card

I do not have to do anything. I just take it out of my wallet and show it.

Trouble is, I did not say which race is discriminated against the most, that is, which race has the most living in poverty that might not be able to afford an ID

Hey, Media: White People Are Poor, Too (theroot.com)

There are about 8 million more poor white people than black.
Oh !8 million cases of white privilege that haven't been achieved. I bet they all have ID so they can scrap cans and other shiny objects.

what state are you in??

WV

• Your date of birth

• Birth certificate
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Student ID card

thats an addition thing you have to make sure you have and an addition to the crap in your wallet,,,

you arent one of those idiots with a wallet 2" thick are you??

what state are you in??

WV

• Your date of birth

• Birth certificate
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Student ID card

thats an addition thing you have to make sure you have and an addition to the crap in your wallet,,,

It's really none of your business. I registered to vote and I was gave a voters registration card and that is what I will use.

what state are you in??

WV

• Your date of birth

• Birth certificate
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card
  • Bank or debit card
  • Student ID card

It's really none of your business. I registered to vote and I was gave a voters registration card and that is what I will use.
you made it my business when you brought it up on a public forum,,

but feel free to be one of those people that intentional makes life more complicated,, just keep it to yourself would ya??

The systemic racism of the United States comes from right after the Civil War when several States passed laws intending to regulate black people. many of these laws are still on the books and actually enforced they were designed specifically to Target free slaves after Civil War

Other such laws were passed during the Jim Crow era from the 1920s to 1960s.

The systemic racism of the United States comes from right after the Civil War when several States passed laws intending to regulate black people. many of these laws are still on the books and actually enforced they were designed specifically to Target free slaves after Civil War

There is no systematic racism in the U.S. today, you are dredging up the past to create division among patriotic Americans of all colors today. American patriots work together, play together and thrive together no matter what their skin color is. People like you are consumed with racism. (fuck off Lakhota, you're a racist)

Last edited:

There is no systematic racism in the U.S. today, you are dredging up the past to create division among patriotic Americans of all colors today. American patriots work together, play together and thrive together no matter what their skin color is. People like you are consumed with racism. (fuck off Lakhota, you're a racist)

STATEMENT: "There is no systematic racism in the U.S. today"

RESPONSE: ding dong makes a statement which is a fantasy; systemic racism is visible on this thread, in our criminal justice system, in our civil service system and in ding dong's black heart.

Forum List

Back