NOW, he's gonna leave

Crack whore wife? I would think people on the right would be happy if liberals moved away no? Got to do what you got to do.

Crack whore wife? I would think people on the right would be happy if liberals moved away no? Got to do what you got to do.
They are....but the left never does it, they just talk about doing it...

Look at this..

• 40% of women younger than 30 would like to leave the U.S.
  • 22% who disapprove of Trump would like to move vs. 7% who approve
  • Canada is top desired destination for would-be migrant Americans

We would be. But we all know it's just smoke and mirrors BS, especially when you consider how many made that same promise back in 2016.

We would be. But we all know it's just smoke and mirrors BS, especially when you consider how many made that same promise back in 2016.

True and immigrating to another country is not an easy thing.

What's interesting is, the countries they want us to emulate would probably accept them (Cuba, Venezuela, etc), whereas countries like Canada are extremely strict on immigration.

True and immigrating to another country is not an easy thing.

What's interesting is, the countries they want us to emulate would probably accept them (Cuba, Venezuela, etc), whereas countries like Canada are extremely strict on immigration.

I don't agree with you there. All countries are strict on immigration actually stricter than the USA.

They are....but the left never does it, they just talk about doing it...

Look at this..

• 40% of women younger than 30 would like to leave the U.S.
  • 22% who disapprove of Trump would like to move vs. 7% who approve
  • Canada is top desired destination for would-be migrant Americans

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

What does that mean, under 30
There are roughly 63 million females under 30

Plenty of women I have talked to, including myself,
have expressed a desire to leave Chicago/Illinois....not the United States

These polls are fucking ridiculous

All these regressive leftist parasites should get the fuck out.

I've been tired of their bitching for 20 years. Their riots and shit aren't endearing them further.

Forum List

Back