Now he is a professor?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Lol is this the Alzheimer's or his insatiable urge to lie? Hard to tell.
Our next prez in action folks :lol:

Maybe poison Ivy League from a forest encounter
joefrank.jpg

A lot of Old Farts tell a lot of huge lies as they get older and start to forget. It isn't always "Alzheimers" per se, but just a desire to fill in the details as their memories start to fail.

Nothing really that unusual at all.

A lot of Old Farts tell a lot of huge lies as they get older and start to forget. It isn't always "Alzheimers" per se, but just a desire to fill in the details as their memories start to fail.

But biden has it. Its plain as day.

I am still not sure. Biden has had repeated brain surgery, as well as his legendary Hair Plugs where the surgeon dug a little bit too deep into the gray matter. That can cause memory loss as well, it just isn't "Alzheimers".

I don't think that "Alzheimers" is just a synonym for memory loss

I am still not sure. Biden has had repeated brain surgery, as well as his legendary Hair Plugs where the surgeon dug a little bit too deep into the gray matter. That can cause memory loss as well, it just isn't "Alzheimers".

I don't think that "Alzheimers" is just a synonym for memory loss
It goes well beyond memory loss.
My aunt is completely gone. I saw her digress. I know what it looks like.

The dementia cult doesn't care what he says or does. They only care that he isn't Trump. They will gladly burn the country to the ground and dance in the ashes. They have been brainwashed to belive that that is better then a thriving country under Trump.
One should pity them.

His VP choice is going to be the Democrats' President, not Biden. If you're one of those who thinks those sociopaths and deviants care if they put an insane crazy man in office you're as nuts as they are.

Yes, I believe they care just like I believe we all came from Mars...

( Well you said I was nuts! )

New Topics

Forum List

Back