Now Faced With Doing Actual Work, No House Republican Wants To Chair Border Funding Committee

Trump did bring up the right thing once. He broached the idea of mandatory e-verify but the Republicans told him to drop it and he dutifully dropped it as he had no balls to pursue it.

And your leader stopped all workplace raids. What does that say about Trump?

My leader? Always with the lame retorts when you have nothing. You belong to the cults, not me.

Oh, that's right, sorry I forgot. You're one of those so-called Independents that side with Democrats 95% of the time. But you're no cult member. Noooo not by any chance. :eusa_shhh:

Oh, that's right, sorry I forgot. You're one of those so-called Independents that side with Democrats 95% of the time. But you're no cult member. Noooo not by any chance. :eusa_shhh:

I have never voted for a Democrat president. What the true issue is, Democrats often side with what I believe but they are lying and I consistently call them out for that.

But now Republicans have won slim control of the U.S. House, and they’re apparently realizing that, shit, the usual theatrics they used when in the minority might have to be replaced with some actual work. I mean, what else explains why none of them want to chair the committee tasked with border-related issues?
It’s easy being part of the mindless bomb-throwing opposition – when it comes to actual governance, however, Republicans fall woefully short.

But when you control the committees, it’s a lot harder to try to blame the other party for issues that you railed on as a campaign strategy, because that’s all immigration is to Republicans. A fucking campaign strategy.
Exactly.

Republicans have no interest in addressing issues concerning immigration and the border – Republicans have weaponized the issue of immigration to attack political opponents and pander to their bigoted, racist, hateful base.

I have never voted for a Democrat president. What the true issue is, Democrats often side with what I believe but they are lying and I consistently call them out for that.

But you still side with them 95% of the time and never have anything good to say about any Republican. You might as well just join their party since you agree with them so much.

Exactly.

Republicans have no interest in addressing issues concerning immigration and the border – Republicans have weaponized the issue of immigration to attack political opponents and pander to their bigoted, racist, hateful base.
The Omnibus pork bill made this position useless.

There is ZERO DOLLARS on the $1.7 TRILLION Pork bill for US border security.

Millions for border security for other countries, none for ours. Once again Dimwingers put the US last.

They hate America.

The voters are rubes. They fell for the "repeal and replace" hoax and STILL haven't caught on they were lied to.

There never was an Obamacare replacement.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is morally, spiritually, and intellectually bankrupt. All they know how to do is go on the attack to hide their own lack of solutions.

They are lazy. Terribly lazy.

Trump's far left protectionist tariffs are another example. You don't bring back manufacturing jobs with tariffs. 80 percent of manufacturing jobs were automated out of existence and are never coming back. Anyone who tells you tariffs will bring them back is lying out of his fat ass.

Rather than doing the heavy lifting of overhauling our education system to prepare our kids for the jobs of tomorrow, we have fat, lazy, stupid demagogues hoaxing the rubes with tariffs.

Rather than doing the heavy lifting of immigration reform, we have fat, lazy, stupid demagogues promising a completely useless wall.

We get the politicians we deserve.
Trump claimed he had a solution to the healthcare issue "written down a piece of paper I have in my pocket, it's easy to do". When he said that his flock dropped to their knees in adoration, not knowing that it was just another Trump conjob.

They're still waiting for -"THE PLAN".

The Omnibus pork bill made this position useless.

There is ZERO DOLLARS on the $1.7 TRILLION Pork bill for US border security.

Millions for border security for other countries, none for ours. Once again Dimwingers put the US last.

They hate America.
You mean Qnuts like MTG, Blowbert or hacks like Gym Jordan & Gohmert Pyle don't want to help solve the immigration problem? How come, Ace?

But you still side with them 95% of the time and never have anything good to say about any Republican. You might as well just join their party since you agree with them so much.

I commended Trump when he said he might bring the troops home. I even said I would seriously consider voting for him if he did but I did note, he would never do it and he didn't.

I have commended Trump for bringing up e-verify but again, he dropped it after the Republicans told him to.

I have condemned Biden endlessly for his actions in Ukraine and for his attempt to raise taxes on the poor when he said the opposite.

Their hands are tied by the Omnibus Pork Bill with zero funding for border security, Dumbass.
But they've been raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaating that they were going to work on it when they took the House, Ace. Gee Ace, why can't they draw up legistlation like they raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanted that they would.

Trump claimed he had a solution to the healthcare issue "written down a piece of paper I have in my pocket, it's easy to do". When he said that his flock dropped to their knees in adoration, not knowing that it was just another Trump conjob.

They're still waiting for -"THE PLAN".

At least it didn't cost us over a trillion dollars. DumBama promised us everybody would get coverage. He promised if you like your doctor and hospital, you could keep your doctor and hospital. He promised all his plans would not only be affordable, but quality plans as well. Guess what? Every single promise about Commie Care turned out to be a lie, and again, set us back another trillion dollars in the hole. Trump never did anything like that.

At least it didn't cost us over a trillion dollars. DumBama promised us everybody would get coverage. He promised if you like your doctor and hospital, you could keep your doctor and hospital. He promised all his plans would not only be affordable, but quality plans as well. Guess what? Every single promise about Commie Care turned out to be a lie, and again, set us back another trillion dollars in the hole. Trump never did anything like that.
Trump NEVER did anything about healthcare except try to end the ACA, which resulted in him getting his ass handed back to him. After that debacle he lost interest because the lazy fat fuck didn't want to deal with it.

Still think he's walking around with a plan written down on a piece of paper that he carries around in his pocket, dont'cha?

But they've been raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaating that they were going to work on it when they took the House, Ace. Gee Ace, why can't they draw up legistlation like they raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanted that they would.
Just explained it to you, Simp.

Trump NEVER did anything about healthcare except try to end the ACA, which resulted in him getting his ass handed back to him. After that debacle he lost interest because the lazy fat fuck didn't want to deal with it.

Still think he's walking around with a plan written down on a piece of paper that he carries around in his pocket, dont'cha?

What Trump campaigned on was repeal and replace. Thanks to McCain he couldn't repeal it therefore no reason to work on another plan. We don't need two government healthcare systems in this country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back