Now CNN Is Smearing the Black Man Sitting Behind POTUS Last Night

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Racist CNN is going after the black dude who was sitting behind POTUS last night in Phoenix. Totally disgraceful

-Geaux

Racist CNN is going after the black dude who was sitting behind POTUS last night in Phoenix. Totally disgraceful

-Geaux

How disgraceful is it to call out a man that was a member of a group that murdered 13 people?

One must have escaped the democrat plantation. CNN will catch him and the democrat party will whip him.

So which part of what was said about him is a lie?
Did I say there was?
The only reason CNN researched the dude was because blacks can only support democrats. It's the democrat law.

So you admit Trump's designated black guy is crazy?
I think he was an obvious contrivance. Sad part is that the racism and segregationism of the democrat party and their media cheerleaders make it necessary for non-democrats to make contrived demonstrations like this.
It's like how white democrats always make a public scene about having a black friend to make sure their white sheeple democrat friends see that they have a black friend.

One must have escaped the democrat plantation. CNN will catch him and the democrat party will whip him.

Did I say there was?
The only reason CNN researched the dude was because blacks can only support democrats. It's the democrat law.

I think he was an obvious contrivance. Sad part is that the racism and segregationism of the democrat party and their media cheerleaders make it necessary for non-democrats to make contrived demonstrations like this.
It's like how white democrats always make a public scene about having a black friend to make sure their white sheeple democrat friends see that they have a black friend.

So you think it's the Liberal's fault that Trump plays those games? That's almost as nuts as the designated black guy they chose this time.

Did I say there was?

So you think it's the Liberal's fault that Trump plays those games? That's almost as nuts as the designated black guy they chose this time.
I don't think it is, I know it it. The same reason welfare reform was welfare reform and not welfare abolition and the same reason obamacare was to be repealed and replaced and not just repealed. Because democrats and their pandering and crack dealing to ostensible victims have forced repubs into a corner where they have to pander to some extent in order to not lose those votes.
Blame it on the democrats, the party of segregation and bigotry.

upload_2017-8-23_21-18-26.png

Did I say there was?

I don't think it is, I know it it. The same reason welfare reform was welfare reform and not welfare abolition and the same reason obamacare was to be repealed and replaced and not just repealed. Because democrats and their pandering and crack dealing to ostensible victims have forced repubs into a corner where they have to pander to some extent in order to not lose those votes.

Funny that YOU admit that the right has to moderate their goals to hang on to Republican voters. Your problem is that Democrats just offer better options, and you can't compete without pretending to be more like us. If YOUR platform was better, you wouldn't have to copy anyone.

Did I say there was?

Funny that YOU admit that the right has to moderate their goals to hang on to Republican voters. Your problem is that Democrats just offer better options, and you can't compete without pretending to be more like us. If YOUR platform was better, you wouldn't have to copy anyone.
No, those are democrat voters the repubs have to pander to. Segregationists. The dems suck them in through segregation tactics.

No, those are democrat voters the repubs have to pander to. Segregationists. The dems suck them in through segregation tactics.

So the Repubs are pandering to liberals? That's just funny.

They are likely looking into all the faces behind Trump. CNN says they need to know who these people are. Just like when Obama called out an organization I'm a member of, Americans for Prosperity. Obama said same thing, we need to know who these people are.

Straight up tyranny

-Geaux

Forum List

Back