Now China Joe wants to open the schools

Biden pushes to reopen schools within 100 days

When Biden pushes to reopen schools media portrays him as visionary that cares. When Trump pushed to reopen schools he was portrayed as murderous tyrant. When parents have to stay home with children they can't go to work, dragging the economy down. Getting the kids back in school frees parents to return to work.

Its almost like a certain event flipped a switch....

He played these Useful Idiots like a cheap violin, didn't he?

Mandatory Mandarin classes.

Finger Rape Joe wants to kill millions of Americans. What a despicable piece of shit.

No no no.... the lockdowns were never a political ploy to trash the economy to get Trump out of office.

NEVER! :auiqs.jpg:

Schools are open where the more normal people run school systems. The big city schools are generally closed, suburban, and private schools are open...as long as governors have not banned in school learning.

What's going on here, is the President is setting a goal, based on improving the situation of Covid-19.
He's not just bumping his gums like somebody else we know and not doing anything about the situation at hand.
See the difference?
Dude... please tell me you don't think what Covid does in the next 100 days has a single thing to do with anything Biden does?
There is no difference.
CNN had a headline today... that said Biden arrived in the Oval office and didn't receive a plan from Trump on immunizations.
That is junk news. The immunization roll out has been controlled by each individual state. Take New York, the restrictions Cuomo put in place kept many-many-many people from getting the shot, and at the slow pace they were going - immunization vials were LITERALLY going to spoil without being used.
Trump had noting to do with this problem is several states. Nothing.
So that CNN headline was garbage.
Are you any better?

When Biden pushes to reopen schools media portrays him as visionary that cares. When Trump pushed to reopen schools he was portrayed as murderous tyrant. When parents have to stay home with children they can't go to work, dragging the economy down. Getting the kids back in school frees parents to return to work.

He played these Useful Idiots like a cheap violin, didn't he? ..Trump sure did, not doubt about it. That's what grifters do.

I believe Biden wants to upgrade the air circulation systems and supply schools with barriers and some other modifications. What the Teacher's Unions didn't want want was to open as if nothing had happened.

Oh, the Left Unions have put barriers in the schools for sure ......

BARRIERS to EDUCATION

He played these Useful Idiots like a cheap violin, didn't he? ..Trump sure did, not doubt about it. That's what grifters do.

:yapyapyapf:
Did you have anything to say.......on second thought......keep it

See the difference?

Yes. You take the same circumstances and see it ONE WAY under Trump then the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE way once Joe's in office! Last year when Trump offered a national plan, the various blue states EXCORIATED HIM as some raving, wreckless attention-hungry dictator saying these were STATE DECISIONS and that THEY would decide and do whatever the heck they deemed desirable, so how now is Joe coming out with a "national plan?"

And what if this time the RED states tell him to go shove it?

Will the media then call all those states domestic terrorists, election deniers or insurrectionists? What cute label will apply this time?

See the difference?

Yes. You take the same circumstances and see it ONE WAY under Trump then the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE way once Joe's in office! Last year when Trump offered a national plan, the various blue states EXCORIATED HIM as some raving, wreckless attention-hungry dictator saying these were STATE DECISIONS and that THEY would decide and do whatever the heck they deemed desirable, so how now is Joe coming out with a "national plan?"

And what if this time the RED states tell him to go shove it?

Will the media then call all those states domestic terrorists, election deniers or insurrectionists? What cute label will apply this time?
Last year when Trump offered a national plan?...what plan was that??

Trump just wanted to open the schools and do not much of anything to control COVID. Not the same as Biden. Sorry.
One executive order will direct the Departments of Education and Health and Human Services to provide reopening guidance to schools with a focus on masking, testing and cleaning.”

meaning that American teachers are too stupid to know how to wear a mask or wipe down the desks?

Trump just wanted to open the schools and do not much of anything to control COVID. Not the same as Biden. Sorry.

The most rational thing to do is close the borders...Which trump did

Everything else is pointless if you don't do that. So Biden will do exactly the same as trump did

Sorry

Look around dumbass, mask mandates and quarantines don't work unless literally everyone is doing it. Which will never happen here. Just fucking up the economy for nothing.

I believe Biden wants to upgrade the air circulation systems and supply schools with barriers and some other modifications. What the Teacher's Unions didn't want want was to open as if nothing had happened.

BARRIERS to EDUCATION

Is that your excuse?

I overcame the Lefts hindrance. Got a college degree and dropped my Democrat ways after college.
Fortunately, I think for myself.

Something you have clearly demonstrated you cannot.

BTW...which are you.... Tovah McQueen or Belma Buttons ??

The most rational thing to do is close the borders...Which trump did

Like a piece of swiss cheese after the virus was already here.

Everything else is pointless if you don't do that. So Biden will do exactly the same as trump did

Sorry

Look around dumbass, mask mandates and quarantines don't work unless literally everyone is doing it. Which will never happen here. Just fucking up the economy for nothing.

They slow the spread. The economy is going to get fucked up already and contract because regardless of mandates fewer people are going to go to restaurants, travel or do activities where they are more likely to get COVID. I do agree with you, by not everyone going along it increases the spread of the virus and so we get to deal with it longer and inevitably kill more people.

BARRIERS to EDUCATION

Is that your excuse?

I overcame the Lefts hindrance. Got a college degree and dropped my Democrat ways after college.
Fortunately, I think for myself.

Something you have clearly demonstrated you cannot.

BTW...which are you.... Tovah McQueen or Belma Buttons ??

I'm not really interested in your back story.

Forum List

Back