Now China Joe wants to open the schools

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Biden pushes to reopen schools within 100 days

When Biden pushes to reopen schools media portrays him as visionary that cares. When Trump pushed to reopen schools he was portrayed as murderous tyrant. When parents have to stay home with children they can't go to work, dragging the economy down. Getting the kids back in school frees parents to return to work.

Its almost like a certain event flipped a switch....

He played these Useful Idiots like a cheap violin, didn't he?

• Banned
Trump just wanted to open the schools and do not much of anything to control COVID. Not the same as Biden. Sorry.

You are confused Moon Bat. The free states like Florida had the schools opened ever since the school year started. it has been only the Commie states that closed them.

My seven year old granddaughter has been going to school since August with no problems for either the students or teachers

The infection rates in the schools that are already opened is minimal with very few deaths attributed to Covid.

Once again China Joe lied to you Useful Idiots and as usual you morons fell for it.

When the hell are you dipshits going to pull your head out of your ass?

What's going on here, is the President is setting a goal, based on improving the situation of Covid-19.
He's not just bumping his gums like somebody else we know and not doing anything about the situation at hand.
See the difference?

Trump just wanted to open the schools and do not much of anything to control COVID. Not the same as Biden. Sorry.

You are confused Moon Bat. The free states like Florida had the schools opened ever since the school year started. it has been only the Commie states that closed them.

My seven year old granddaughter has been going to school since August with no problems for either the students or teachers

The infection rates in the schools that are already opened is minimal with very few deaths attributed to Covid.

Once again China Joe lied to you Useful Idiots and as usual you morons fell for it.

Nothing you just said had anything to do with my post.

• Banned

You claimed that idiot China Joe was going to open the schools the right way and I pointed out to you that they have already been opened the right way in the free States.

Are you confused?

Biden pushes to reopen schools within 100 days

When Biden pushes to reopen schools media portrays him as visionary that cares. When Trump pushed to reopen schools he was portrayed as murderous tyrant. When parents have to stay home with children they can't go to work, dragging the economy down. Getting the kids back in school frees parents to return to work.

Its almost like a certain event flipped a switch....

He played these Useful Idiots like a cheap violin, didn't he?
They also stiffened COVID testing requirements to make it harder to test positive for COVID.

You claimed that idiot China Joe was going to open the schools the right way and I pointed out to you that they have already been opened the right way in the free States.

Are you confused?

Not all schools are open, genius.

Are you confused?
Does their confusion surprise you?!? :beer:

1611254655424.png

What's going on here, is the President is setting a goal, based on improving the situation of Covid-19.
He's not just bumping his gums like somebody else we know and not doing anything about the situation at hand.
See the difference?

Schools have been opened successfully all across the country and now that China Joe got you stupid uneducated hate filled Useful Idiots to back his illegitimate Presidency he can now take credit for what was done when Trump was President.

Just like that worthless Negro blamed all his failures on Bush and took credit for Trump's successes we will see the same dishonest shit out of this China Joe clown.

When Trump wanted to open Schools the Teacher's Unions fought back tooth and nail, now that Biden wants it they will knuckle under.

I believe Biden wants to upgrade the air circulation systems and supply schools with barriers and some other modifications. What the Teacher's Unions didn't want want was to open as if nothing had happened.

When Trump wanted to open Schools the Teacher's Unions fought back tooth and nail, now that Biden wants it they will knuckle under.

I believe Biden wants to upgrade the air circulation systems and supply schools with barriers and some other modifications. What the Teacher's Unions didn't want want was to open as if nothing had happened.

LOL, in most Dem cities good luck trying to modify HVAC and install infrastructure in less than 2 years.

It would take a year just to get the plans approved.

All within 100 days right....... Sounds doable. :auiqs.jpg: :popcorn:

Schools have been opened successfully all across the country and now that China Joe got you stupid uneducated hate filled Useful Idiots to back his illegitimate Presidency he can now take credit for what was done when Trump was President.

Just like that worthless Negro blamed all his failures on Bush and took credit for Trump's successes we will see the same dishonest shit out of this China Joe clown.
If schools are already open, then how do you justify the premise of this thread fool?

New Topics

Forum List

Back