Now A U.S. Government Official Is Telling Us That The Supply Chain Nightmares Could Potentially Last For “Years”

Look, this is obvious to anyone with eyes to see. Biden and his White Houses are hellbent on doing as much damage to America as fast as they can. Knowing that so much damage can never really be undone.

This is what they think of America and Americans and people still defend them.

Aaaaah...so you're the see no evil monkey.
Carry on.
I will carry on. Be more interesting and maybe you can distinguish yourself from the rest of these cranky jerks. You are all so terribly similar and boring I barely even keep track of which crank I happen to be talking to.

I will carry on. Be more interesting and maybe you can distinguish yourself from the rest of these cranky jerks. You are all so terribly similar and boring I barely even keep track of which crank I happen to be talking to.

Maybe if you'd read stuff you might disagree with you'd learn something.
I swear you dems are the most ill informed people I've ever met.

Maybe if you'd read stuff you might disagree with you'd learn something.
I swear you dems are the most ill informed people I've ever met.
There is nothing to be learned from listening to people bitch. I already know you're terribly, deeply insulted by how the world goes around. Now tell me something I don't know.

That government "official" is the grossly incompetent buffoon Pete Butt. The same Butt who ran a small city into a disaster. So, naturally, let's give him a big job in DC because .... because?

The Biden White is the biggest shit-show in history, a monumental disaster.

The truth is starting to come out, and a lot of people aren’t going to like it. When the supply chain problems and the shortages began, government officials repeatedly assured us that they would just be temporary, and most of us believed them. But now it has become clear that they aren’t going to be temporary at all. In fact, during a recent interview with Bloomberg, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg admitted that some of the supply chain problems that we are currently facing could last for “years and years”. I don’t know about you, but to me “years and years” sounds like a really long time.
Of course that is not the only time that Buttigieg has made such a claim. During another recent interview, he used the words “long term” to describe what we are facing…

Isn’t it remarkable how the outlook for our economic future has changed so dramatically in just a matter of a few months?
Earlier this year, we were told that we would soon be entering a new golden era of prosperity.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation can help solve this problem as well.

Full employment of capital resources under our form of Capitalism is what accomplishes it.

Forum List

Back