Now a high school principal offers segregated spaces to process Rittenhouse verdict

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Black fragility again.

A Massachusetts high school principal has promised racially segregated spaces for students and staff to “process” a Wisconsin jury’s not guilty verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

Henry Turner, the principal of Newton North High School in Massachusetts, notified students and staff that spaces to “process” the jury’s not guilty verdict in the Rittenhouse case would be available, including a space reserved only for “students and staff of color.”

Black fragility again.

The Left have totally gone off their nut.

Don't we put dogs out of their misery when they go berserk?

Now I want to see people everywhere create safe spaces just for whites to process the stealing of a national election.

What has an election got to do with race? Nothing. But neither did the Rittenhouse verdict.

Now I want to see people everywhere create safe spaces just for whites to process the stealing of a national election.

What has an election got to do with race? Nothing. But neither did the Rittenhouse verdict.
Maybe you should hide under your covers, for your safe space. You can leave a light on if you need it to cut down on more delusions in the dark.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT connect being white with the myth that the 2020 election was stolen. this is highly offensive to white people, not to mention the fact that that both candidates in this election are white. I am white and I voted for the winner, who is now POTUS. In the Rittenhouse case, this slimy little punk shot three people, all white and possible supporters of the BLM movement, killing two of them. My feelings about Rittenhouse would be the same regardless of his race and the race of the people whom he shot. It is possible to be white and at the same time condemn hoodlums who walk our streets with guns and kill people.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT connect being white with the myth that the 2020 election was stolen. this is highly offensive to white people, not to mention the fact that that both candidates in this election are white. I am white and I voted for the winner, who is now POTUS. In the Rittenhouse case, this slimy little punk shot three people, all white and possible supporters of the BLM movement, killing two of them. My feelings about Rittenhouse would be the same regardless of his race and the race of the people whom he shot. It is possible to be white and at the same time condemn hoodlums who walk our streets with guns and kill people.

How do you feel about people who take to the streets with their car and drive people over during a Christmas parade?

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT connect being white with the myth that the 2020 election was stolen.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN CONNECT, you little pissant. The Supreme Court is looking at the election fraud RIGHT NOW and the massive laws broken, the records destroyed and the subpoenas
ignored, among other things. Something is pretty rotten in Denmark in a country BASED on freedom which has no freedom anymore and can't even control or account for their own elections! Now we have an imposter in the WH pretending to be POTUS while sending this nation over the waterfalls w/o an oar.

Like I said, you fuckers have gone off into deep deep end beyond madness and mad dogs are put down out of their misery. We have a grave threat to this country brewing for many years, and it starts and ends with the Washington democrats, all the little leftwing communist think tanks they operate, and any GOP like McConnell and the other RINOs who aid them in the harm of this country selling out for a buck. It all stops right now, and if possible, we are going to force McConnell to let the democrats shut it all down. No farther. It all changes starting next year with the mid-terms to get you stinking bums as far away from making any decisions for this country as possible ever again. Your hayride is over.

People like me don't need or use safe spaces like you Lefties. We only get madder and get more resolved. See ya next year with a big surprise, fucker.
Fucker if you show up at my house next year, you will be the one surprised. Don't do it or even think about it. I don't like attempted surprises.

You're gonna be looking back at 2016 as the "good ol' days."
What was special about 2016? Politically, I thought it was one of the unusual years when nobody worth a crap ran for either of the two main parties. Didn't bother me, having to vote Libertarian that year. Never been a "party supporter" for the presidency, at least not one party consistently, as neither one has ever had all the right answers. More often voting against one of the two, due to something about them or their policies being a dealbreaker, or the party because the years of the previous administration was so horrible for me and mine, there was no way, I could support another administration of the same party.
If you are saying, neither of the two main parties will run anybody worth a crap in 2024, it wouldn't really surprise me much. One party seems determined to rally behind people that could end representative democracy as it was designed, which is an automatic dealbreaker, so that limits the choice.

Forum List

Back