"November Surprise"

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
When Obama wins and USMB goes deadly silent for a few days...who will be the most depressed Conservative, who will be the most depressed Tea Party Whacko, who will be the most depressed Republican, and who will be the most depressed Moderator?

:eusa_angel:

Dante will list his bets on November 6th

When Obama wins and USMB goes deadly silent for a few days...who will be the most depressed Conservative, who will be the most depressed Tea Party Whacko, who will be the most depressed Republican, and who will be the most depressed Moderator?

$20 says you flee to Panama when Romney wins.

Trolling for attention again, Dainty?

Dainty? :lol: Only in your wet dreams Bozo :lol:

donttazemebro.jpg

Moron, Dante did NOT vote for Obama in 2008. Dante never went looney over GW Bush.

get a grip and step outside your small world some time. You just might be surprised how normal people live

:laugh2:

Moron, Dante did NOT vote for Obama in 2008. Dante never went looney over GW Bush.

get a grip and step outside your small world some time. You just might be surprised how normal people live

Normal people do not predict that Obama will win...chuckle

Dante talks about himself in the third person. Are you lonely, Dante?

When your Messiah loses, will we see an "inferno" of anger from you? Will you soil your diaper? Will you take your toys and go home? Please say YES. :eusa_boohoo:

Suppose Romney wins, are we prepared to address the lefties who will need the number for their local suicide hotline?

I knew you were a closet racist.:badgrin:

Normal people don't refer to them-self in the third person.
Kerry on.

Dante certainly has a lot of political opinions for someone who can't even vote.....:confused:

Normal people don't refer to them-self in the third person.
Kerry on.

That's not what Bob Dole said about Bob Dole, and he was the Republican Standard Bearer :redface:

:lol:

I thought htis was about November Surprises but it turned out to be a Dante Trolling thread. I don;t know Dante. Dante is just another guy. I have no feelings for or about Dante. Dante's political leaners are his own and I don;t have any issue with it.

November Surprises:

My birthday is 25 hours long next Sunday. That's more time to praise my birth.
I am baking my own birthday cake, Lemon cake with chocolate frosting.
There will be 47 candle burning on my cake and I will be making a wish.
My hair will pass the drug test. It's been nearly a year since my last joint.

You're all invited to use the extra hour on the fourth as you see fit.

Forum List

Back