Novak Djokovic's father Srdjan filmed at Australian Open posing for pictures with Vladimir Putin supporters

THUGS 🇷🇺 🐖

PS

Why is a Russian flag inappropriate? He is not allowed to pose with fans?

What kind of people are you?

Oh that’s right, you’re Nazis.

6CD7BA39-4976-4814-9870-72C689B7CE19.jpeg

Other disturbed pals of Titloose being silly again .

How many times have you been told not to miss taking your medicine , Titty?

Srdjan Djokovic said he would not be in the stands to watch his son’s semifinal, adding that he was in Melbourne “to support my son only” and “had no intention of causing such headlines or disruption.”

After his victory against Paul on Friday, Djokovic said: “My father, my whole family, and myself, have been through several wars during the ’90s.

“As my father put in a statement, we are against the war, we never will support any violence or any war. We know how devastating that is for the family, for people in any country that is going through the war.”

from article...

Srdjan Djokovic said he would not be in the stands to watch his son’s semifinal, adding that he was in Melbourne “to support my son only” and “had no intention of causing such headlines or disruption.”

After his victory against Paul on Friday, Djokovic said: “My father, my whole family, and myself, have been through several wars during the ’90s.

“As my father put in a statement, we are against the war, we never will support any violence or any war. We know how devastating that is for the family, for people in any country that is going through the war.”

from article...

And he will come out a winner of the Australian Open all the same! :up:

The finals are on Sunday!

Forum List

Back