Nov 9: National Day of Mourning

After all the UGLY firsts we have experienced under Big Ears, the D party needs more dramatic 'firsts.'

The fact that with all that is known about her now, Hillary is still in there with a really good shot will tell you how far this country has fallen.
Yes. We've never had an election like this - both candidates are incredibly lucky to be running against the other.
The worst of American leadership is in power, and that includes all members of House and Senate.

Since our Congress has investigated it 9 ways to Sunday, one needn’t worry.
Dip shit, they've been easy on her, overly easy on her. Just like with Barry they've done everything he's ordered them to do. It's one party rule In Washington the progressive party… LOL

Since our Congress has investigated it 9 ways to Sunday, one needn’t worry.
Congres can only hold hearings. If the don't show up or plead the 5th they get no answers. So no, the investigations are not complete and it gets worse they more they look.

I hope president Trump offers no pardons of any kind.

The country is losing either way this goes.
There you go again...riding that fence high on cocaine....you better watch your speed..

Clearly of the two assholes, one is better than the other. One has been in politics nearly her entire career and has a long list of corrupt criminal actions. The other never in politics and has run a successful business for decades, but has a tendency to say dumb things.

Trump said....Trump said....Trump said....

Cankles DID!!!

The country is losing either way this goes.
There you go again...riding that fence high on cocaine....you better watch your speed..

Clearly of the two assholes, one is better than the other. One has been in politics nearly her entire career and has a long list of corrupt criminal actions. The other never in politics and has run a successful business for decades, but has a tendency to say dumb things.

Trump said....Trump said....Trump said....

Cankles DID!!!
And again, you have it precisely backwards. No high horse for me or for a majority of the country. You partisans have a 50/50 chance of winning, of doing the Happy Dance, of rubbing it in everyone's faces.

The rest of us are getting our asses kicked. We're having to deal with the abominations you two "major" parties barfed onto us. We're having to deal with the two ends of the spectrum screaming and not listening, convinced that you alone have all the answers.

I actually WISH that I were on a high horse, so I wouldn't have stand in the crap.

The fact that with all that is known about her now, Hillary is still in there with a really good shot will tell you how far this country has fallen.

And the proof of that is how an ass clown of epic proportions
is this close to winning says a lot about the mood of the country.

Trump yelling.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back